Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realm of the Demon King(please join)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Realm of the Demon King(please join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 pm

"Welcome to the relm of the Demon King" the guard says as the gates open before you,you are another fresh face in the city, a new start for you with new people, whatever your reasons whatever your background...

The expance of streets and smiling people streach out before you as you enter, a mighty castle of japanese origin stands in the center of the town, shopkeepers open their stores and their lord Nobunaga wanders the streets happily greeting the people.......Let your journey begin......

(sorry for such a structured opening but i just wanted to introduce the city and my char. feel free to look up his description if you want and lets have fun ^^)

(oh and to anyone who is interested i am writing a book please e-mail me if you would like to see whats here so far
fond.of.wisdom@hotmail.com
and if your roleplaying is good and your char is well thought out id be happy to add him/her in and ill credit you of course)
Last edited by Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Realm of the Demon King(please join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 pm

May I join?This is my character.

Name:Masaki Massahiko

Appearance:Image

Personality: Masaki is a laidback kind person.He is normally helpful and understanding most of the time,although he can make death and blackmail threats,but with no harm intended(kinda ironic,isnt it?).But,deep down inside,a serious and very strict Masaki lives.he can act like his inner demon,but only when his close friends or no one is around.

Weapons:A black katana and 20 knives,2 stored at the back of his boots,and the rest in his cloths.And a 3 smokebombs

Famous Quote(self invented XD):My inner demon sealed within my blade,and a patch over my evil eye,I wonder the demon world, traveling to find the person who can defeat me.If he can,I will concede and call him my master

now for my post :)

Masaki lay on a rooftop.He drew his blade.He was not sure what to do.Could he just do a direct attack?No,that would be to risky.Would he use a poison dart?That would work,but they would have found him out.So,as his demon grandfather used to say,When out numbered,cheat.So,he obviously had to cheat.Taking a knife out off his boot,He created a shadow clone,sent it to the other building,and ordered it to shoot at a normal citizen.

After chaos broke out,Masaki jumped down.He caught sight of the new emeperor.He then took another 2 knife and threw it at his bodyguards.He then stared at the emperor with a serious look.He took out his katana and started slashing at the lad
Last edited by Alucard Satiagio on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

but of course all are welcome but please do not post your chars bio in here not because i am not interested but because it makes the story so much fun to learn along the way ^^ so please feel free to start your adventure and ill reply ^^

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:00 am

still there dude?

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am

ok i have up my setup and all that good stuff but from this point on lets stay in char ^^

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 am

"Masaki lay on a rooftop.He drew his blade.He was not sure what to do.Could he just do a direct attack?No,that would be to risky.Would he use a poison dart?That would work,but they would have found him out.So,as his demon grandfather used to say,When out numbered,cheat.So,he obviously had to cheat.Taking a knife out off his boot,He created a shadow clone,sent it to the other building,and ordered it to shoot at a normal citizen.

After chaos broke out,Masaki jumped down.He caught sight of the new emeperor.He then took another 2 knife and threw it at his bodyguards.He then stared at the emperor with a serious look.He took out his katana and started slashing at the lad"

Nobunaga nimbly evaded the mans attacks hopping from place to place, his staff materialized in one hand and he began his counter, trading blows a deadlock ensued, "heh not bad for a mortal..." Nobunaga said plainly, "sadly you will have to do better" he said as his eyes flashed a dark red and a circle of black flame appeared around them forming their arena, Nobunaga jumped backwards and waited for his opponants next move

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 am

This sounds like fun. Here is my post.

Kori watched bored as the two fought in the street. Once the initial shock of a surprise attack had faded, her interest waned. She thought it pointless really. How could this guy, the very demonic looking one, expect to win against the emperor? he must have been wrong in the head or something. Rolling her eyes, she hopped down from her perch on the building. She moved swiftly to help calm the masses that were scared out of their wits. She hated it when things like this happened.

"Way to go, idiot," she said, voicing her thoughts about the demon boy out loud. She swung her large shuriken over her head and planted it in the ground before her. "Alrighty, then. Calm down now," she shouted above the din. People stopped and stared at the rather young looking girl who'd just commanded their attention.

"Calm, now, then?" she asked sarcastically. "Stop, and enjoy the fight; you might learn something." she said before dislodging her weapon from the ground and returning to her post. At least she'd gotten the people to relax.

fictionata
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:43 am

I might join in.

Tao watched from the shadows as people watched the fight, his black hair was short but still got in the way of his eyes. He brushed it aside and stealthily stepped from the shadows, being an orphan is not easy. Having to steal makes it harder. The boy of nearly fifteen tiptoed into the crowd and stole a dagger from a tall strong man. He then took a few steps and stole money from another.
"Easy prey" he said in his mind. Another few items and he would be gone. "Hey! Get out of my pocket!" the man swung his fist at Tao but Tao ducked and tripped him over. "Damn!" he said as people started to gang up on him. He remembered the blade he had just stolen and bared it at the people. "I'm armed!" he yelled, holding his blade up high. Just then the man that he had tripped up bear hugged him.
"Smash his brains-" the back of Tao's torn shirt was spattered with red and the bear-hugger grunted in pain as the boy cut him, not too deep, he didn't want to kill, but enough to hurt the man badly. "That'll teach you to bear-hug me!".
Here's my futuristic RP, New World: post913705.html#p913705

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 pm

A shadow in the street, glimmering brown eyes watching a boy be bear hugged, and then, a shuriken. The small metal object flew from the shadow at an alarming rate towards a citizen that had been creeping towards the boy.
She stepped from the shadows, two baby blue fans in hand. A citizen ran towards her, planning to hit her. She smirked and cartwheeled around him, her long white sleeves billowing around her.
Todesengels-Dämon Todeskatze couldn't help but giggle as the man turned, obviously frustrated, to face her again.
"Aw, is the little puppy angry?" she said mockingly, her voice a natural high pitch, yet not so high that it was squeaky. She created a gentle melody with her large fans in hand. They had a thin metal coating, just thick enough to not break, but sharp enough at the edge to be fatal.

Long brown hair swished in it's high ponytail as she moved, gracefully slashing and cutting at the man before her.
"I hope you didn't have any plans after this puppy," she giggled, calling him puppy just like she called everyone else.
"W-Why?" the man said.
"I don't answer to puppy chow," the nineteen year old smirked, raising a fan and sliding it across the man's throat.
"Any other puppies that want to play?" she smirked, her eyes laughing and mocking everyone.
"Yeah, me," a man's voice sounded behind her, his arms holding her tight, so that she couldn't move her upper body.
Todesengel seemed to hiss as she brought her leg back and kicked him, causing him to loosen his grip some.

Fire glowed in Todesengel's eyes as she managed to wiggle her hand towards her pouch of shurikens on her waist. Not close enough.
The man recovered from the blow, and another came behind her, hitting her hard in the back of the head with something.
Before she blacked out, she felt warm liquid begin running down her neck.
"Damn."
The man dropped her and walked away.
As she faded into unconsciousness, Todesengel gripped her fan's tightly and brought them close to her.
Her eyes closed as she lay on her back on the cold ground.
noot noot

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Nobunaga stopped and rested his battle stance seeing the chaos around him, "I am afraid i must cut our battle short young man, my people must come first," he said as the flames dispersed, "Magnus! Zetta! Darc! gather some of the guards and attempt to calm the people!" he said over the crowd as his three generals nodded and ran off.

as the people began to leave, Magnus, a giant of a man at nearly 15 feet from the northern lands sporting a long white beard caught sight of an unconscious bleeding man and a young boy holding a dagger, he snatched the boy by the wrists lifting him into the air, "i believe you should come with me, im sure my lord will deal with you" he said walking toward the castle.

Nobunaga turned his back on his adversary, "we will surely finish this another time, just find me" he said with a grin," we will fight in the castle next time though, you know keep things fair," he said happily running off to the castle leaving the man standing there

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Mortal huh........Thats what you think....I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET YOU EVEN SAID THE WORD MORTAL!In this case,Masaki would have remained calm and tried to think of a plan.But there was 1 word in that sentence that ticked the bomb off.and that word was mortal

At this point,Masaki moved his eye patch to the right.Then,he formed a shadow spear into his right hand,and a another in his left.He threw the spear at 2 of the guards.Masaki then said.

Sorry, young emperor.But I am afraid I have to do a thing or two.Anyway,this is my job.Masaki then took the katana out of its scabbard.Masaki then slashed a little bit of blood from himself.Hey,you're not the only one who can summon demons.

Then,the drop of blood fell onto the ground.Then came a portal,followed by the presence of a greater horned shadow demom.As the demon rushed to fight off the generals,Masaki took the boy that magnus was handling and escaped.

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Kory hopped down from the building and over in front of the man summoning demons.

"Hey," she said, trying to prevent further disaster. "Cool it, oka-" she started to say, but the guy was gone before she could even finish.
She shook her head, and rolled her eyes, something she felt she was doing way to often lately.

She moved to the girl she'd seen knocked unconscious just minutes previously. She crouched down to the girls level. "Come on, now, wake up," she said. She tried lifting the girl's head, but it was in an awkward position and she feared that she would hurt her.

"Come on, you." she urged. "Upsy daisy, Sleeping Beauty."

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Zetta, a winged demon warrior with black skin and white eyes, and Darc, Nobunaga's brother who had two crystals growing from his forehead and long sharp claws, joined Magnus in fighting the creature.
Magnus and Darc rushed the beast Magnus taking a large swing at it and dark driving his claws into its back with a roar.

Zetta propelled himself into the air gathering energy in his fists before letting loose a barrage of spells at the demon.

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Forensic_Anthro on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Todesengels-Dämon Todeskatze coughed and grimaced as she came back into consciousness, and realizing there was someone sitting beside her, she moved her fans into a defensive position.
"Who are you, puppy?" she managed to sit up, lowering one fan in the process, and still she kept her mocking tone.
She set her lowered fan on the ground beside her and raised her hand to the back of her head, only feeling a cut among the roots of her long brown hair, she sighed, picking her fan back up and returning it to it's position with her other.

She risked a glance at her wrists, which had bruises from the man's fingers.
That will take a while to go away.
She returned her gaze to the girl, "Why are you here?" she refrained from calling her 'puppy' this time.
"Why are you actually helping me? No-" she cut herself short, thinking better of her sentence.

Forensic_Anthro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fictionata on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:36 pm

"I am helping because you look like you need it," Kory said, hoping that the girl wouldn't just pop up and slice her head off. "And I am definitely not a puppy." she smiled still and held out her hand.

"Come on, we'd better go if we want to live in this city." she could her the clamor of all sorts of weapons and magics being thrown around. It was all senseless in her opinion, people, including the emperor just up and fighting in the middle of the streets.

fictionata
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Nobunaga waited withen his main hall, he sits bored in his throne waiting for news of the fighting, his guards stood like statues around the room, and he began to regret not joining in the fight.

meanwhile his generals struck down the demon and made new attempts to maintain order, the people, now afraid for their lives, were asked to stay withen their homes untill the next day when things were sorted out, the three men sent their troops back to their posts and began to scearch the city for wounded, dead, or hostile citizens

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jamied10 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:29 am

"I-I s'pose you're my rescuer?" He asked the person who had helped him. Tao's wrists ached from where the huge gut had picked him up. "Hey, you're the one who was in the ring o' fire with the emperor, aren't you?". He could feel the air speeding past his face, the adrenaline pumping through him. He looked down on the city, hundreds upon hundreds of houses were rushing past beneath him. Tao let out a whoop of excitement and grinned. He was grateful of the lady with the fans, but right now wasn't the time to think of that.

jamied10
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:31 pm

Nobunaga was at wits end thinking of the days goings, he stood and looked to the courtyard, "of course, a tounament," he said to himself thinking on how to draw out the man he had fought in the streets.

his meggengers took to the streets announcing the compitition was to be held on the castle grounds with Nobunaga himself as the final contender,the winner would be given a large sum of money and a specal offering...

Nobunaga awaited the morning when the battle would commence

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard Satiagio on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:19 pm

When Masaki finally reached his country,he lay down on a grass field..It was a rough day.He had planned to kidnap the king and get a HUGE ransom,but that didn't work out.

And last but not least,he had found himself a boy to take care of.As Masaki lay back,He closed his eyes,and started to think of his background.This was the same background,where he learned to hate the word;mortal.

Masaki was born to a middle class family,who taught him not to be complacent about anything.They treated him with respect,and Masaki returned the favor.

But,on one day,while Masaki was walking,he saw his parents being murdered.In a blind fit of rage,Haseo turned his inner demon on,saving his parents in the process.

After he had done this,he tried to go to his parents,but they shunned him,terrified at what he really was.

Masaki,feeling the anger burn inside him,felt sad yet happy.He was sad that after saving him,his parents shunned him,but was happy,because now he had experienced what the real world was like.

While trying to get revenge on the city,Masaki felt a strange voice inside his head.It constantly said:vox populi vox dei,young one.Soon,he had a mental breakdown.

When Masaki woke up,He found himself in an alternate dimension,Where demons run freely and angel rest.

There,He learned that he was not meant to be in the human world,but accidentally fell into it after a accident.He learned of his heritage,powers,every thing.He now travels the land as the shadow demon king.

Sir,please wake up.Your meal and change of clothes is ready.Said a shadow demon.Fine.Boy,this is my loyal servant.Loyal servant,this is my new apprentice.Hope you two have a good time together.Sagaarc,get this boy a change of clothes.Masaki stood up,swept the dirt off his feet and ran to his country

(Is this bio ok with you?cause now I dont have to post my bio or ohw I entered the demon realm.Is it also ok if i be the shadow demon king.)

Alucard Satiagio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Alucard Satiagio wrote:
(Is this bio ok with you?cause now I dont have to post my bio or ohw I entered the demon realm.Is it also ok if i be the shadow demon king.)

frankly with this perhaps a "lord of shadows" or "shadow master" something more to that respect may sound better looking at what your char controls its fine if you use what you have im just putting in my opinionat any rate i have to wait untill someone posts on the tournament idea before ican move on (seeing as how i am controling the competitors

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!