Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realm of the Demon King(please join)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Realm of the Demon King(please join)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:56 am

He led them through the kitchen. " Nobunaga? heh. He'll be great! He isn't 'lord' for being a weakling!" They ran up a flight of stairs, getting near the roof. "Besides, you saw the last time he fought? That wasn't his strongest."
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:03 am

The orb of darkness opened on the roof Nobunaga waiting for his generals and Rai to arrive, "leave my castle woman!," he yelled angerly, Rai looked out onto the roof as Nobunaga's armor pulled back forming two black wings. Nobunaga flew toward the woman attempting to throw her off the roof with his staff which she dodged easily, Nobunaga growled and his eyes began to glow white and darkness seeped from his body as his transformation took place he saw Emiko and Rai behind him, Emiko hid behind Rai, "i-is she afraid of me?" he said to himself his voice deepened as he looked downward at his hands, Nobunaga rose into the air taking flight into the back of the castle gardens not wanted to be seen.

Darc, leaving his post arrived on the roof, the young woman made her escape with Darc in tow, his claws outstrached.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DoC13X on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:12 am

"Hm... Interesting dining guests you have this evening Herr Nobunaga. 'Groping hands of Fate care not for the Will of men, bringing forth their timely End. In the glare of Chaos untold, even the Immortal shall grow weary and old. At last succumbing to the clandestine kiss of Death herself.' Rothan Akkar, Sojurn of the Waking Dead, Volume 5. " The Doctor produced a glyph engraved saber seemingly from nowhere, and flourished it in his left hand. He snapped his right wrist and four long silver throwing daggers appeared in his right hand. The runes embroidered on his coat and hat flared up brightly for a moment, before going dark again.

Nobunaga left the room, then Octavius looked at the intruders and began to laugh. It began as a small chuckle then worked its way quickly to something dark and dangerous. The new smile that came with the laugh was a dark contrast to the warmth he had shown Emiko a moment ago. "You are guests uninvited in the home of Herr Nobunaga. You will take your leave and suffer upon your eventual capture, or you will suffer now and hasten your fate."

DoC13X
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:06 am

Rai, finally reaching the roof, felt a disturbing wind from the outside. Caustiously, he took a peek from the door to the roof and saw quite a sight. His Uncle had sprouted dark wings from his armor. His eyes grew a deathly white. Rai watched, amazed. "Saty back Emiko.." Rai whispered, pushing her back into the stair well gently.
He watched as Nobunaga spread his dark wings and took flight towards the back gardens.

Darc, melting in behind Rai escaped with Emiko in tow. "wait! I'll go with you." He paused, looking at Emiko. "This one is important to him, I'll protect her too." Rai said, unsheathing his blade.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Emiko was looking around as she was lead up stairs and then sent a bit back down. She was confused now, not sure what was going on exactly. She'd seen Nobunaga for just a moment, but that was enough to see something different about him. He looked...dark. She tried to not let it get to her, but she was a bit frightened by his appearance. When Darc came into the picture now, she got more confused.
She spoke in third person now, "Emiko's head hurts." she said. She wasn't sure as to what she was suposed to do. She was never really told. She shrank down and curled herself into a ball on one of the stairs. She hid her face in her knees and just sat there, scared.
"I knew I didn't carry enough faith in myself. I am to blame. I was afraid that even if there had been no gate, we would someday go our separate ways, but I have to put that behind me now and live in the present believing in the future." ~Ah! My Goddess!~

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:21 pm

Clouds began to fill the sky circling over the castle, lightning struck Nobunaga he felt nothing more then a small bite

Magnus and Zetta watched the back gardens worriedly, "we must be ready to stop him, we cant let the city be destroyed," Magnus said quietly, "but he is our lord and he is far stronger then us how can we?!" Zetta replied, "well just have to wait and see what happens from here..."

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Rai watched as Eniko curled into a fetal ball on the stairs. Magnus and Zetta were on the roof, watching the back gardens.

"we must be ready to stop him, we cant let the city be destroyed," Magnus said quietly, "but he is our lord and he is far stronger then us how can we?!" Zetta replied, "well just have to wait and see what happens from here..." Rai listened to their conversation. "How indeed..." He looked down at the whimpering Emiko. He got an idea.

"Emiko...Nobunaga finds favor in you, does he not?" He scooped her up with little effort. "You'll have snap him out of the state he's in!" He walked out onto the roof next to Magnas and Zetta. "I'll protect you from Nobunaga as long as I can, but you must snap him out of it." He looked at the two generals. "What do you two think?" he asked.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 pm

Emiko was listening to the conversation between Rai, Zetta, and Magnus while she was curled up. She then blushed lightly as Rai picked her up so easily. She looked at Rai from in his arms as he spoke to her. As he asked her about Nobunaga's favoring her she nodded in response. She wasn't sure what he was asking her to do at first, but when he carried her up onto the roof she looked down to see Nobunaga. The expression on her face was not one of fear. She was worried about him. Without paying any attention to the three men discussing their options, she spoke in a voice very serious for her. "I'll do whatever I can for him."

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:18 pm

While they were talking, a small but serious voice said "I'll do whatever I can for him." Rai glanced down at her, her usually cute face was filled with concern as she looked down towards Nobunaga. Rai was a little jealous. why does the big boss always get the girls? He snuffed his feelings and squeezed her shoulder reassuringly while carrying her. "Okay, thats all I needed to hear..." he said, smiling.
A bead of sweat dripped down his face. this is going to be tough. Looking up, he saw ominous cloud forming above Nobunaga as his darkness swirled around him. "Are you ready Emiko?" And making sure to hold onto Emiko tightly, he jumped off the roof...down to the gardens edge. The shadows were more powerful now, as they swirled around. Nobunagas 'wings' were visible, making him look like a demon. Rai, kneeling, dug his left hand into his pocket and took out his red scarf. He gently wrapped it around her neck, covering her shiny collar. "This scarf can withstand the pressure of Nobunagas dark energy..it was specially made for that purpose." His breathe started to get heavy as he felt Nobunagas dark energy weigh him down. "Besides...It'll get cold in there." He got up, carrying her upwards. He took a deep breath "Ready..?"

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Emiko braced herself as Rai jumped off of the roof and landed in the guarden area. She had butterflies in her stomach from the long suspension in the air. She wasn't meant to be a bird, she wasn't a fan of being off the ground with nothing to hold on to.
When she saw Nobunaga so close to her looking like he did, she was a bit scared, not for her but for him. She was scared that he may not be ok. She did admit that he was pretty scary-looking though. She couldn't look at him for long.
She then looked at the red scarf that Rai placed over her collar. The scarf was a bit lighter than her maroon hair. When she was asked if she was ready, she simply said, "Yes."

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm

The wind picked up and a cold blast hit mitsuhide making him jump. he jumped up and looked up seeing clouds forming huh? but...? he glanced around and saw some commontion on the roofs of the palace then felt a very strong dark energy coming from something that looked rather like a human bat in the sky thats not good, this energy needs be to be stopped and i dont think anyone would be strong enough there to make it happen he thought and dashed quickly to a wall and ran all the way up to the roofs. The dark energy almost knocked him back down."What has happened here?" he called to Rai whom he spotted as he ran up the wall.

(( OOC: sorry about not posting, ive felt awful for the past few days. hope this post helps ))
Darkness Is A Mystery To All But Me. You Will Soon Find Out What Creeps In The Shadows.

Because days come and go, but my feelings for you are forever - R.I.P Grandad, you are missed greatly :'(

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Rai glanced at the voice. Mitsuhide! "Good! I need your help, MItsuhide." Look there, that is Nobunaga." The dark energy was getting stronger by the second. "we need to get close enough to him so Emiko here." Rai nodded to the girl in his arms "can calm lord Nobunaga down" He took a step towards Nobunaga. "you think you can help?"

((yay your back! fyi, I'm on the ground, and so's Nobunaga))

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Mitsuhide looked down oops he thought "yeah sure ill help, what do you want me to do? i can withstand this darkness but i dont know for how long" he called down to Rai the decided it better to go down to them. "Ok ill take the girl and get as close as i can, ill be able to withstand this energy for a few seconds more than most here" he sounded smug without trying to.

(( thanks, sorry the brains not with it at the moment i probably read a post wrong somewhere lmao. ))

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:15 pm

Emiko looked at Mitsuhide as he came down to meet her and Rai. She was still held in Rai's arms a bit awkwardly if you'd ask her. She smiled cutely at Mitsuhide a a greeting, trying not to seem uncomfortable. It was just strange for her be be held like this. She wondered how much longer the men would talk about what to do before they actually did it. That's something that always got to her about people that were unlike her. She would just make up a plan as she went along, sort of improvising as she went. That wasn't always the best way to do things though. She was getting a bit anxious to get to Nobunaga though. She was getting worried. She suddenly glanced back at Mitsuhide again. She just realized that she'd seen him earlier at the arena. What a small world.

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MitsuhideAkechi on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:27 pm

Mitsuhide glanced at the girl, he could tell she was getting worried about Nobunaga. He took matters into his own hands and grabbed her."What's your name?" he asked politely."Are you ready? i dont want you bottle out as we get closer." he chuckled and moved toward Nobunaga the darkness somewhat stronger than he anticipated."Act fast" he was almost on top of Nobunaga now, the strain of the darkness pulling his armour apart.

MitsuhideAkechi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:47 pm

"Okay." He waited a few seconds for Mitsuhide to get closer to Nobunaga and then ran behind him. Mitsuhide's body made a gap in the darkness which made the heavyness bearable.
Then Rai jumped in front of Mituhide and Emiko, taking the brunt of his dark Aura. "Quick!" Rai yelled, moving his arms in front of his face, "This auras tough...I can't hold it that long. Get Emiko close to Nobunaga enough so he can hear her!" He yelled over the violent winds that stirred when he got to Nobunaga.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Emiko tried to keep herself calm as the strong aura swirled around her. She couldn't help but whimper a few times as she was carried along. She didn't know why they wouldn't let her walk, but she wasn't complaining. She was focusing on what she was supposed to do. At the rate they were going, even though they were moving quickly, it wasn't fast enough. She boldly decided to take it from this point.
Without warning, Emiko shifted into a small maroon cat with black stripes. She slipped right out of Mitsuhide's arms and scampered quickly toward Nobunaga. She had drug her pink jacket with her, the reason for it would be revealed soon enough. As she came within feet of Nobunaga, she shifted yet again back to her neko from. As she shifted, she slipped on her jacket so she had something to cover herself with. the red scarf that Rai gave her was attached to the jacket. She ran right up to Nobunaga and threw her arms around him, embracing him. She said in her soft, gentle voice. "Nobu, I'm scared. Please, come back...come back for me."

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord__Nobunaga on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:11 am

Nobunaga let out a roar and the blast of darkness grew portals of pure black energy formed around him letting demons out of an abyss, Magnus yelled as he and zetta attacked the demons which turned on emiko and Nobunaga, "emiko please you must save our lord!" Magnus yelled as frost began to accumalate on his face his powers comming into affect, Magnus and Zetta held the creatures back along with mitsuhede and rai but were being quickly overpowered as their lords forces became out of controll.

"Run Emiko! Leave me,Please!" Nobunaga said, "all of you please! please leave!" his sanity trying to hold controll, he gripped his head falling to his knees

Lord__Nobunaga
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 am

Rai braced himself from the sudden blast of black energy. "Whoa!!" he was almost swept away but was determined to keep his ground. Soon, a portal formed and hideous creatures, demons came spewing out if the dark hole. He gripped his sword with both hands and cut down the demons that got too close to Nobunaga and Emiko. "Were did these guys come from huh..?!" Rai rasped, cutting a demon with two heads down the center. Rai grit his teeth Come on Uncle...snap out of it!! "Hup!" Rai jabed his sword through a small bat-demon from the back.
Magnus Zetta an Mitsuhide were all downing demons left and right, but there was so many of them. One of the pesky demons saw an opening and struck Rai on the chest, breaking some of his ribs. He was propelled backwards and landed with a thud on his back. He coughed out some blood but quickly wiped it off with his thumb. "Heh, nice shot." He then jabbed his saber through the demon that managed to attack him, plunging the sword all the way to the hilt. He winced in pain and clutched his chest. "ouch..."

"Run Emiko! Leave me,Please!" Nobunaga said, "all of you please! please leave!" his sanity trying to hold controll, he gripped his head falling to his knees. He was losing himself more and more.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kunoichi Himeko on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 am

Emiko did not leave, in fact she barely moved at all. As Nobunaga fell to his knees, she fell with him. She wouldn't let go of him. "I'm not going anywhere." she said to him. She bit her lip for a second, the pressure around her started to weigh her down and it began to hurt. She wasn't going to leave, she couldn't. "I won't leave you by yourself like this. I can't watch you go through this alone."

Kunoichi Himeko
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!