Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reckless

Reckless

a part of “Reckless”, a fictional universe by FuriePhoenix.

An unsigned band RP about a band trying to make it when the singer's life spirals out of control and gets involved with drugs and alcohol abuse. Can his band mates help him out of the addiction and get him back into shape? Will it jeopardize the band?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reckless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Reckless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Reckless"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"here ghosty ghost ghost! come out come out wherever you are!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Reckless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Is it possible to jam in a rhythym guitar or a second bassist?
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Made my opening post... (sorry for the awful double posting, don't know how it happened).

+10 awesomeness points for the person who can tell me what song Ali's singing. lol
It's actually not Metallica. ;)

Expressing my opinion: Another guitarist, yay! XD
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Hang on, I call this answer...

Rearviewmirror by Pearl Jam. I won't lie - I had to consult Google for this one, because at first I assumed it was a Megadeth song (it mentioned "crown" and my head immediately switched to 'Crown of Worms').

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Heh. That is correct. It's an awesome song to play in the guitar. :D

Cypher wins +10 awesomeness points.

More song quotes are to be expected. Stay tuned! lol

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Cypher wrote:Is it possible to jam in a rhythym guitar or a second bassist?

Yes of course! A rhythm guitarist would be great in my opinion! ^_^ But it's entirely up to you! Just make a character bio and submit it to the group and start posting!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Is there a drummer coming along too? :-)

So how many of you guys play in bands IRL? :) Here's a sampling of my stuff: Riptide (Sample)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:18 pm

I don't unfortunately due to not being able to actually sing or able to play my bass well or play my flying V at all XD but always wished to be in a band really XD! Your music is awesome! I really love your sound, just the type of music i adore! (Along with screamo, metal, nu-metal, glam, thrash etc haha)

There should be yeah, someone in the original OOC thread said they were gonna be the drummer and make up their character bio but that was a couple of days ago, I can only think they're busy with school work and hasn't got round to it, but I wanna advance in this RP and don't wanna advance without the other character's so I don't cause any ill feeling.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:58 pm

I play guitars IRL and I write songs, but I'm not in a band. I do play with my friend's band though, for fun.

That's a really cool song. I already listened to it like five times so far.

Also, sorry if Ali ignores Thom, but... I missed your post. :P
I didn't edit because she's kind of quiet sometimes so it wouldn't be strange if she did ignore part of the conversation. Plus I'm lazy.

So...
Here's me playing with my friends:
Guns n' Roses - Sweet Child of Mine
Metallica - One

I'm lead guitars in both songs, solos included although I mess them up usually. Sweet Child of Mine is actually a little embarrassing, but... *shrugs*
I also hated that my friend added the sound effects at the Metallica song. It's just icky in my opinion. Although they are there in the actual song, but it's unnecessary... And I'm rambling.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 pm

The links are coming up 'access denied' on both of them!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:43 pm

The folder it's hosted in was set as private... *sigh*
Only my friends access this it so I hadn't noticed. Hopefully it will work now.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Okay, I've tried to message people a couple of times and not hearing from the other people who want to be apart of this roleplay. I'll leave it another day and if I don't get any more character bio's or messages about their involvement with this, then I'm going to throw out a call out in the roleplayers wanted thread again.

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:15 pm

If we find ourselves in a bind, I can double up and create a drummer. But we'll keep that as a last resort, eh?

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Yeah I'm finding that might be a good idea for people to double up with characters as I feel I don't wanna annoy anyone by advancing too much, but I don't wanna grind to a halt either XD!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:57 pm

*nods*
I could make another character too if necessary.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:21 pm

We now has a unique percussion section, ladies and gentlemen... And a rhythm guitar.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 pm

Awesome! :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 am

Awesome character bio Cypher! Though your image of appearance isn't working for me :( Feel free to start posting!!

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 am

Nice one. I'm out tonight (trying out for a band as it happens!!) so won't be online, but tomorrow I'll create a drummer bio....unless I can rope someone in...

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FuriePhoenix on Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Awesome good luck!!

Actually talking about not being online... as from Monday I won't be online until the 22nd February (the Tuesday after next) due to being on holiday for a week in Florida, so Flynn will be out of the picture for a week. I wanted to know though just so far you wanted to advance in the story line so I can explain why Flynn won't be involved in it for week?

I was thinking if we didn't advance enough for me to bring in the big reason behind this RP (his bad news) then I will create a scenario for Flynn to be out of the picture and your characters can talk about his absense whilst I'm away and I'll bring him back into it on the 22nd.

Also, I won't be online tomorrow AT ALL because I'm seing Murderdolls live, so I only got tonight and Sunday to really post. I apologise for throwing this huge spanner in the works... but as I put in the rules to give advance warning, I thought I better abide by that rule myself! ^_^

FuriePhoenix
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!