Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

No Regrets

No Regrets

a part of “No Regrets”, a fictional universe by Pretty.

If you could remember every single thing that went down while you were drunk, would you? Or is it going to be so horrifying all you'd want to do is dig up a hole and hide?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No Regrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] No Regrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Me thinks an hour before the party. Oh and do keep the party brief or else we're gonna get stuck in the party scene until the 5th page lol.

I'm planning to make my character ask everyone to get in a car and drive off somewhere for the weekend. Maybe like a little weekend getaway :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Hahah, okay, and I think that would be a good idea! :o
Look for the girl with the broken smile...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Um.. I also have a favor to ask. Since my char is the good girl, can someone take her to the party? Like invite or something. XD It'll be weird to just have her attend it alone.
I <3 God. God loves us.

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackberry jam on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:27 pm

I'd be willing to pick up the DJ since one RP Im in hasn't started, and the other they failed to say anything about it being one on one until I had already made a character.

blackberry jam
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Oh and I forgot to add- she's a huge flirt when drunk :)

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:07 am

Okay, so a few things...

Erica needs 2 close friends for her plot; a female and a male. Who's wants to be them?
And Kyrie needs someone to take her to the party for her plot. Who will be that person?! :D

And blackberry jam, sure, if you want! ^_^

And hahah, my char is semi-flirtatious. She tends to tease a bit. :}

Pretty
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:14 am

Hey how about you make Erica friends with Nelliel? Not that close though if you want to, they can even be classmates or childhood friends that somewhat grew apart when they got old (I remember reading about your character rebelling to her parents). :)

xKyrie
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:15 am

Yeah, sure! That will work. ^_^

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:33 am

Thanks. :D What part? The classmates only or the childhood friends? XD

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:53 am

I'm thinking that Hannah might need a friend too, someone to kinda' watch over her a little at the parties - she'd probably fall over and crack her head on something :/
Any takers? :) <3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:26 am

I don't mind. :) Heidi tries to act like the mom since she's the Sorority President.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:45 am

So, Heidi and Hannah could be quite close friends? And Heidi kinda' looks out for her at parties, even though she's a mother hen anyway? :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 am

I'm going to warn you ;) Heidi likes to think and act like she's the mom. She'll watch out for the girls but that doesn't mean she doesn't need someone to watch out for her.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 am

When sober, Han will do her best to look out for the older girl, knowing how much she looks after everyone else :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Hmmm, how about childhood friends? I'm going to start my post now. I think I said I was going to do it a long time ago? But then I realized I had to start packing. -____-

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kaze04 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:31 pm

How are you guys doing? Any updates when we will start? :]
“A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a quip and worried to death by a frown on the right man’s brow.” — Charles Brower

“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda

kaze04
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 pm

Yup! I'm just finishing up my post. :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Yup! I'm just finishing up my post. :)

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pretty on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 pm

My post is up!

Pretty
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xKyrie on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 pm

^Already read it~ ^_^ I'll post later once I get home! :)
posted! :)

xKyrie
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!