Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rehab for the Disturbed ((IC, all spots filled))

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Rehab for the Disturbed ((IC, all spots filled))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubywolf1993 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 am

Seven gifted human teenagers have long been running amuck with their powers. Seemingly insane and sadistic, these gifted teens where sent to a special rehab in hope that they may find love or even just calm down. When they got there, each was drugged and layed in the centre of a room. Around the room are solid concrete walls, inpenetrable and eery, 7 cells (1 for each) and bits of furniture and electronics scattered around the room. Each teenager was allowed to take one thing with them, and one thing only, for fear it may be turned into a weapon.

After 6 hours of being drugged, each teenager is slowly coming around, slowly realising where they are and who is around them. What bonds will be formed? Will there be love, lust and desire or anger, rage and a burning fury...you decide

Garcia struggled with her consiousness as she lay strewn on something hard and cold. She assumed it was the concrete floor but she couldnt be certain as she pushed against some unseen force, like a black wall threatening to crush her if she didnt push against it. The battle was nearing it's end, she could see flickers of light through her closed eyelids. The wall suddenly lifted, the invisible weight with it and her eyes fluttered open...

Layed in her flowing black and diamond dress, Garcia leant up onto her elbows and then shakily stood up. Her legs wobbled and her knees threatened to cave in as she looked around. The room was dull, scattered with different items of interest, her black leather diary caught her eye as it slouched on the dirty couch. She rushed over, causing her long red hair to fall forward, and snatched it up, checking that the lock was in place...it was. Then as she turned around a small gasp of utter confusion slipped between her lips. 6 other teenagers where also unconcious, slowly coming around, and a guard was over by the barred door. Garcia searched for her voice and found it in time to yell "Why have you put me here?!" she knew too well the answer, she had tried to fight her issues many a time and failed miserably...so being in this rehab was no surprise, she just liked to cause a fuss.

((cant post all weekend sorry...have fun :) ))
It takes someone strong to look past your flaws and still tell you that they love you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rubywolf1993
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Rehab for the Disturbed ((IC, all spots filled))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 am

Mario slowly stirred from his drug enduced sleep. He started to shiver slightly as the room was very cold. He snapped his fingers making a small flame for himself. He looked around at the other teenagers in the room. He saw Garcia shakily stand and yelling "Please.....can you keep it down for now?" He looked around the room and saw only one person; the guard. He didnt want to approach her so he left her alone. He gets to his feet and looks around at the other items in the room. A few electronics, beds. He looked around for something in particular until he found it: a laptop, his laptop. "Hell yes....come to daddy" He grabbed up the computer and checked it wasnt tampered with. He opens it and logs in but sighs seeing he had no internet in the room. He shuts it and hides it under the matress for safe keeping. He sat silently watching the others wake up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelfire on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Adrianna slowly woke up, groggy from the drugs that were given to her, she looks around at the room that she is in and saw the white ceiling. She sat up slowly trying to fight off the headache that was pounding in her head, she put a hand to her head and looked around. She saw old dusty furniture around a room with white walls and very cold floors one of which she and as she looked around others were laying on, she looked around for her diary which she had to replace dozens of times. Not knowing if she would be able to stand, she crawls to the corner where it is and grabs it, she turns with her back to the wall and continues to look around. She saw the female guard at the door and that two others had fully awaken, she turned her attention to the others that were still asleep and waited for then to come around too.

Angelfire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AkashaKitsune on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:17 pm

Amelia smiled as she watched the young teens awaken from their drug induced sleep. Her smirk upon her red lips curled to both ears, her hands held at her backside grabbing at her keys. She turned to face the guards by her side, dismissing them to do their other duties. Upon their leave, she turned one last time to look at the teens. "Have a nice time" She whispered to them, shutting the door behind her and locking it with her keys. She placed her keys into her pocket and walked down the hall. There was no echoing sound of her boots hitting the floor as she walked, it was like she floated, rather then walked. Long red curly hair bounced with each movement she made, Grabbing one of the male guards from his duties, she smiled to him. His eyes stared at her, like in a trance and followed her into a back room. Amelia and the guard were in the room for an hour, when suddenly the door opened, and out stepped Amelia. Brushing her curly locks behind her ear, she turned to look at the room full of teens. Shaking her head to herself, she walked down the hall and sat upon a couch, turning the T.V. on she started to watch it, a smirk on her lips. As for the male guard, he stumbled out of the room, the largest smirk on his lips as he did his zipper on his pants back up and went back to his duties.
I wish i could be the one, The one who wont care at all, Be the one on the stand, I know the way to go, No one's guiding me. When time soaked with blood turns its back. I know it's hard to fall, confided in me was your heart, I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me! - Avenged Seven Fold 'Unholy Confessions'

AkashaKitsune
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Drake put his hand over his eyes as he woke up with a huge headache and pain in his ribs. "Oh, my head. I am gonna kill whoever drugged me." He sat up, his eyes covered as they adjusted to the light. "HEY! LET ME OUT!" He began shouting at the top of his lungs. He started pounding on the wall, his fist echoing on the wall. "LET ME OUT!" Once Drake's hand started hurting, he stopped pounding on the wall and took off his necklace, making it form into a set of spikes. He shot the spikes at the wall, making them expand when they hit it, destroying a good chunk of the wall. Drake got to his feet, his legs still unstable from the drugs. He held out his hand causing the metal to come back to it and reforming his necklace which he then put back on. He then took out his keys, making them form brass knuckles over his right hand. Drake slid over to the large hole he just made, punching it as hard as he could,though not breaking through the wall. He pulled his arm back, cradling it. "Ow, mother..." Drake looked over at the door and felt very foolish. He stood up straight, his legs steadying themselves. He walked over and put his hand on the door, making the lock open itself and the door swing open. Drake walked out into the hallway, becoming even more confused. "Hello?" He shouted down the empty.

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Mario looks up at the destruction Drake did and ran to him "Hey....listen to me. It obvious that escape right now is impossible. You need to come back inside so we as a whole can figure out what to do ok?" Mario grabbed his arm and pulled him back into the room. "Calm down....now we are all here for a single reason: he all have extraordinary gifts and we have been neglecting them. This is an insanity ward. If we are to survive this, we need to put our heads together and come up with a plan here ok?" He sat Drake down until he was calm enough to talk. He looked at the others, trying to figure out how this all goes together. "Ok.....lets start with name. My name is Mario Medichi. Whats yours?" he asked Drake

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Drake made his brass knuckles form a blade on them. He got dragged back into the room, sat down and looked around at everyone. "I am Drake. Who the thinks escape is impossible? Have any of you tried, or have any of you failed?" Drake formed his keys back to their original form and stuck them in their pocket. "Mario was it? Why the hell do you wanna stay in a place where they kidnapped and drugged up. Then locked us in a room together, knowing we are dangerous. That doesn't sound like they have any good things planned. Now, unless I get a good reason to stay, I am gonna take every scrap of metal I can find and use it to level this building with all the f*ckwads, that run this place, still inside. The question you all need to answer is, do you wanna be here when you could easily be somewhere else?" Drake looked around at everyone, a smug and determined look on his face.

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freddie-Ammerson on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:07 pm

Aro knew he wouldn't be able to feign sleep any longer as he heard the commotion Drake was causing. Sitting up, he looked around and snatched up his familiar deck of cards, checking that they were all there. Looking around again, he glanced at the female guard with a smirk before he looked to the others. He stood up and walked over to Drake and Mario, stretching. Idly taking his cards out and shuffling them around, he chuckled. "So I'm not the only one in here." He mused aloud, enough to get their attention.
ImageImage

Freddie-Ammerson
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:24 pm

"No your not and some of us are still asleep. Drake you couldnt even get to the end of the hall before you would have more than 20 guards on your ass knocking you out and putting you all alone in a white room with a straight jacket. Now...please sit and calm yourself down. We need a plan if we are to get the hell out of here" She sighed and sat down on one of the couches holding his head in his hands. "Now...we all have special abilities. Lets go by person." He points at Drake "What can you do? What are your abilities?"

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:42 pm

Drake slid back, resting his back against the wall. "Didn't you see, I can manipulate metal to form whatever shape I want." Drake unhooked his wallet chain, making into 3 metal balls and making them float around and change shape in his hand. "I can also do this." Drake was suddenly sitting up with his back agianst Mario's. He waited for Mario to react before teleporting over by the door and resting his back against it. "Hey, you, card boy, what about you?"

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelfire on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Adrianna watched as Drake blew a hole in the wall, but she was still battling the headache that she had and really didn't need the noise. She closed her eyes and leaned against the wall that was behind her and sighed, she heard other voices and looked to see that another had awaken. "Great, another has woke up." She Slowly got up and stood there for a minute until the dizziness wore off and she was able to stand without holding onto the wall. She looked around to see that the guard had left, gut after that explosion they would be back. Walking over to the small group and smiled and looked at each in turn "Hello, I am Adrianna Lamore. Phoenix and Healer, Does anyone know why we are here??"

Angelfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Reina twitched and turned in her sleep. It was all dark. Very dark. Her father... her mother... Tears flowed into her eyes, and a slight tear was at the corner of her eye in the real world. Suddenly, she couldn't feel anything anymore, and instead started to hear voices. Reaching out, she grabbed onto it and felt the weight on her eyelids. Her eyes were pounding, and she fought with her will and eventually was able to open her eyes slowly. She blinked once still sleepy and a bit drugged, feeling the cold hard floor beneath her. She finally was fully awake and quickly sat up with confusion shown on her face. However, that didn't last long. The confusion was quickly swept away with a cold face. Her eyes though, showed of sorrow. Not that anyone would notice. Memories from a while ago flowed back to her as she quickly touched her necklace under her shirt. She sighed softly in relief. She was wearing all black except for the red bow and a bit of white. The same clothing she wore before. She took a good look around the room. Everyone had woken up except for a boy about a year older than her. Guess her nightmare took the better of her. She looked at the group who was introducing themselves. The point? Reina choked out a laugh. She pushed back a slight piece of her golden blond hair that had gotten into her way. She closed her eyes feeling the whispers of the dead around her. She concentrated and tugged on one of these whispers, pulling a ghostly person to appear in front of her. However, only Reina could see this ghostly figure. She asked coldly, and quietly, "Where is this place?" This ghost raised an eyebrow about to laugh at the girl, but seeing her expression he sighed, "A place for people such as yourselves. Duh. Now can you send me back?" Reina agreed seeing this one would be no help. She quickly mentally pushed this figure outside of the border and the ghostly figure disappeared. She crawled slowly towards the group, not wanting to stand up and make a fool of herself. She would listen, get information, and that's it.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 am

Drake made the metal balls reform the wallet chain and hooked it back to his wallet and belt loop. As he noticed that a girl had woken up across the room. She walked over to the group Drake was talking too. "Hello, I am Adrianna Lamore. Phoenix and Healer, Does anyone know why we are here??" Drake got up to his feet, teleporting in front of Adrianna with a pleasant smile on his face.

"I am Drake, Drake Cross. Sorry, none of us seem to know why we were brought here except for the fact that we all have powers. But, if I had to guess, I would say that they are wanting to experiment on us, to either take away our powers or to find a way to copy our powers and give them to other people. But that is just a guess. And it's not like they can stop me, not when half this building is metal. You all just stay with me and I will keep you all safe." Drake kept the pleasant smile on his face as he locked eyes with the girl, opening his bright blue eyes a little wider than normal.

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angie-is-here on Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 am

(believes her post was eaten. i will repost later.)

Angie-is-here
Member for 15 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:52 am

Mario growled as Drake sttod in front of Adrianna. He snapped his fingers, his arm turning into a blazeing fire. He walked over to Adrianna and put his arm around her shoulder "I believe if she is a pyro like myself then ill be the one to take care of her Drake. Strength in numbers after all". He eyed the rest of the teenagers in the hospital and concluded that one was still waking up. He sighed and continued trying to piece this all together, Adrianna still under his arm. "Alright now here is the final question did anyone here commits extreme acts of violence or murder? I killed 53 men and tortured 23. I Have commited several acts of arson and i stole a dog to used a research experoment". He pointed at Drake "What about you Drake, what did you do?"

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZiggyBoy on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am

Drake glared at Mario. "I can't count my kills. I brought down 3 huge skyscrapers filled with people. Plus all the falling debris killed a lot of people. And I also put a guy in the hospital with just his braces." Drake pulled up the sleeve on his right arm, revealing a metal band around his arm that turned to liquid metal, ran down his arm, and formed a spiked plate over his fist. "If you want, I can add one more to that list?" Drake asked arrogantly. His gazed stayed on Mario, his metal necklace becoming spiked and very sharp, but somehow not cutting Drake. "Well?"

ZiggyBoy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:38 pm

Reina shook her head these two guys who introduced themselves as Mario and Drake were like having some kind of kiddy fight. "How childish," she muttered under her breath. Reina crawled away from the group and sat at a distance from the others. She curled up, hugging her knees to herself. She couldn't believe she let those people capture her here. She should be more cautious next time. Not that it mattered much. At least she won't be killing numbers of people. Her job was to take assassinations, although she never wanted to take these jobs. In a way, she was forced to and bound to that destiny. She took out her necklace from under her shirt looking at it sorrowfully. It brought back memories... She quickly put it back into her shirt and closed her eyes.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelfire on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:27 am

Adrianna looked at Drake and smiled when he appeared in front of her. She listened to what he said to her and frowned "Well I don't want to be an experiment for anyone. I don't need protection and I don't want you treating me like I'm a weak little girl either, I have survived this long on my own and I will keep doing it." She moved away from Mario and stood between the two "If you are going to fight over something, let it be food or leadership of the so called escape party, but do not fight over me. I don't hold myself that beautiful to have anyone fighting over me. I will be friends with you both and if I decide to take a lover, I will let you know." With this she walked back over to the corner that she was sitting in before and sat there again.

Angelfire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rougeshadow on Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Mario looks at Drake and snaps his fingers, extinguishing the flames. "Sorry.....i am very defensive when it comes to girls" He looks over the other people still in the room and sighs "Well we still have people asleep. So lets continue this when they wake up ok?" He moves and sits down on the couch, playing with his laptop. He continued to look at the others still asleep and over to Adrianna. He smiled and walked over to her "A phoenix huh? You mena like the bird right?"

Rougeshadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelfire on Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:20 pm

Adrianna looked as Mario walked over to her and she groaned mentally, but physically she smiled and observed how he moved. She looked around and saw that Drake was watching her too, but she turned her attention back to Mario when he stopped in front of her. Adrianna nodded at Mario's question and smiled again "Yes just like the bird, this is my human form. I very rarely use my phoenix form, I like talking to others. I see you use fire too, what are you and where do you come from??"

Angelfire
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!