Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Village: Part One.

Relationship Thread

a part of “The Village: Part One.”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

This roleplay is intended to be the first in a series of drama pieces charting the life and turbulent times of one English Village across the twentieth century. (Female and Male roles available)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Village: Part One.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 pm

Code: Select all
[right][font=pristina]♦ [size=200][b]CHARACTER NAME HERE[/b][/size] ♦[/font]
[img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/right]

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Fred Thompson[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
[i]YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP[/i][/size][/font]

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Edward Thompson[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Theodore Thompson[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Dr Haytham Clarke[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Sara Clarke[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Clara Kennington[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]James Allen Edwards[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Henry Logan[/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Kathryn Jane Benson [/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Johnathon Whittaker [/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"

[font=times new roman][size=130][b]Lady Edeva Whittaker [/b] | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:17 pm

Sara Clarke

Fred Thompson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE" I can still remember Fred as the lovely, friendly, family man he use to be before Mrs Thompson's death, he was kind always having some exciting tale to tell me. It's incredibly sad to see what he has become; a mere shell of his former self. Although many have given up hope on him, I still hold out for a miracle and pray pray for him daily.

Edward Thompson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
Oh, my dear Ed...I feel for you dearly, I really do...although you do not need my pitty. You're strong, anyone can see that and you have been faced with a seemingly impossible task, you care for the farm, your brother and are even forced to care for your father and I admire you endlessly for it. I do often find myself wondering when my feelings for you changed from just friendship, but they have and now that I think about it I think a part of me has always loved you.

Theodore Thompson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
Darling Teddy; so much hardships for such a young lad. You have always been somewhat of a brother to me and I will always be there for you if you need me. I know I could never replace your mother for comfort but just know, with me you'll always be loved.

Dr Haytham Clarke | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
Papa, you are the man I admire most in this entire world and no man can measure up to you in my eyes. I thank you so much that you didn't end up like Fred after mother died, only god knows where I would be if you had. I love you with all my heart and your faith in me is unwavering, you see me as if I have the same advantages as if I were a boy and that is something I shall be eternally great full for.

Clara Kennington | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I have to admit, I was a little skeptical about you when you first arrived, I had thought you nothing more than a rich mans wife. But I say I was wrong and I am wrong, the way you carried on after your husbands death is an admirable quality, especially how you have continued with his business, earning your own living. I hope we could get to know each other better, we could be such good friends.

James Allen Edwards | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Henry Logan | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I have heard about the new school teacher in town and I must say I am most intrigued too meet the newest member of our little community. I am always happy to befriend those willing to improve the education of children.

Kathryn Jane Benson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
One of the only girls close to my own age, it seems fitting that we should get on as well as we do. Although your word at the 'big house' keeps you busy, keeping me from seeing you as much as I would like too. When we are together, however, there is nothing but smiles and laughter.

Johnathon Whittaker | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I don't know you too well, but I have heard of your reputation well enough. Like most women in the village, father has given me the 'stay away from Johnathon Whittaker' speech. It seems being in your mere presence is enough to give a girl a bad reputation.

Lady Edeva Whittaker | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEIR RELATIONSHIP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PutAnotherX on Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Theodore Thompson

Fred Thompson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
You used to be my hero, but ever since Mama died, you haven't been the same person. Honestly, there isn't anything that scares me any more than you do now. I still love you, though I've tried not to.

Edward Thompson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
You're my only brother, and I love you more than life. You've always taken care of me, especially this past year with Mama gone and Papa gone crazy. I'm a little bit jealous sometimes, though, because everyone loves you, and only about half of them even seem to like me.

Dr Haytham Clarke | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I've always looked up to you; you just became this all-important person in the town. But you stayed the same. You're kind to everyone, and I admire how good you are at what you do. I have caught you staring at me strangely recently, though, as if you're searching for something in my face that may or may not be there.

Sara Clarke | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
Sara, you are, besides Eddy, my best friend. You've always been there for me, and you're just like the older sister I never had. When you stop by the house, whether or not you bring food, you always make the rest of the day seem brighter. By the way, I know about your feelings for Eddy. You don't hide it very well.

Clara Kennington | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I've heard a little about you. To me, you're the lady with the shining house on a hill.

James Allen Edwards | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
You're one of the only boys my age, but I'd be lying if I said I wanted to spend more time with you. You seem kind of mean-spirited to me.

Henry Logan | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I was so excited to meet the new teacher. If it were up to me, I would be in school still. You seem to be the kind of teacher that no one forgets.

Kathryn Jane Benson | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
I know how well you and Sara get along, so you have to be a good person.

Johnathon Whittaker | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
You don't seem like a good person at all. I just hope you know that if you were to even think of going near Sara, there would be serious consequences.

Lady Edeva Whittaker | "CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE"
Another mysterious lady in another big, shining house on a hill.

PutAnotherX
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!