Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Silver and Blood

~Relationship Thread~

a part of “Silver and Blood”, a fictional universe by Ever.

"Beasts who don a human's skin", that's what they are.. Mere creatures who run rampant through the woods, feasting on humans..nothing more than savage demons. And that is why it is precisely our job to eradicate their existence.{Full}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Silver and Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

~Relationship Thread~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 pm

So… after receiving from feedback that I should create one, I've followed through~

Code: Select all
[center][img]Name%20Image[/img]
[hr][/hr]
[img]Gif%20Here[/img]
[font=font of choice][color=insert color][size=155]Role[/size][/color]
[hr][/hr]
[size=95]{Name}- {Race} - {Three Personality Traits}[/size]

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies[/center]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Werewolves[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]♔ [color=insert color]Michael Loretto {Alpha} [/color] ♔
.:. Insert Symbol .:.
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=insert color]Theo Finch {Male Beta}[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=insert color]Eva Callis {Female Beta}[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=insert color]Dexter Trap {Male Omega}[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♔ [color=insert color]Taylorr Loretto {Female Omega}[/color] ♔
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Hunters[/u][/color][/size]

[size=90]♗ [color=insert color]Celeste Day {Hunter One}[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♗ [color=insert color]Satoru Day {Hunter Two}[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i]

♗ [color=insert color]Colette "Fel" Faust {Hunter Three}[/color] ♗
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center][/font]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=110][color=insert color][u]Humans[/u][/color][/size]

[size=95]❖ [color=insert color]Cassandra Augustine {Human}[/color] ❖
[i]Thoughts[/i][/size][/center][/font]
Last edited by Ever on Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: ~Relationship Thread~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Hunter; the Sister

{Celeste Day }- {Hunter} - {Cunning || Energetic || Strong-willed }

♥ = Romantic Interest || ☺ = Friends || ◑ = Neutral || ☠ = Enemies

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
.:. ☠ .:.
"No, no I'm not the one taking his clothes during gym... Just kidding~! I'm totally doing it... And I'm the one egging his house... I just like pissing him off in the end. I can't kill him so this is the best I can do! I mean, I really really hate him, and it may just be because I honestly don't know him. He's a Werewolf, and big brother and Illusion tell me to hate them, so I've grown up hating them. However, I have on several occasions acted civil with the man, when I wasn't being extremely obnoxious and trying to egg his house, and I've told him flat up how I respect his protective nature to his family and pack. That man could lose everything, but they'd still always be there for him, ya know?"

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
.:. ☠/◑ .:.
"I don't hate him. I just hold a... Strong disliking towards him right now. Nothing personal, besides, ya know, Michael. I like his hair though... As I accidentally blurted that out, with how cute his girlfriend was with him... I'm such a terrible Hunter, but I make up for it by egging their mansion every now and again~! But in all honesty, lets be real, he balances his girlfriend well, and their "mated". They'll be great parents, and since we've never really talked before awkward small talk, if even that, I guess I can't even strongly dislike him, huh? Well, besides the whole "game" with humans I can hate him for anyway."

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
"I like her, I really do. It's just that guilty by association of Michael is all... Her and her boyfriend are cute together though. Don't tell Satoru I said that though... But who knows? If I don't get under her skin (most likely way to late for that) we may be able to... Well, have non-awkward conversations. The whole human game though, like before, not cool. Not cool at all."

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
.:. ◑ .:.
"He's so laid back... I love it~ I think he can handle a joke or too, so really I don't even hate him. If he gets in the way of my fun though or howl around the house, or hurt my brother, he's fine! Well, not fine and fine. I didn't peg him to be one to chase humans though, in all honesty. He disappointed be, actually. I can't bring myself to view him as an enemy though, just because he's just so... Nice..."

Taylorr Loretto {Female Omega}
.:. ☠ .:.
"Eh? Sorry, I don't know much to say about her... I already hate her though, because she's Michael's little sister., She can drop dead, really..."

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
.:. ☠ / ☺ .:.
"Illusion scares me to death anymore, always telling me to just kill them and get it over with... But... She was there for me, when I was pretty much an outcast to everyone and thing..."

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
.:. ☺☺☺ .:.
"I love Satoru so much... He's my big brother after all, and he... He always talked to me, he was my friend when no one else wanted to be... I own him everything I have, so I'll always look out for him and be his right hand "man"..."

Colette "Fel" Faust {Hunter Three}
.:. ☺☺ .:.
"Fel! She wants to kill them, and as long as I can have fun while she does so, I guess I can play around with it for awhile... Just for a bit..."

Humans

Cassandra Agustine {Human}
"Eh... She's okay, really. I don't really hang out with her though."
[/font]
Last edited by Luna Delta on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:45 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The New Girl

{Felicity Faust}- {Werewolf} - {♠ Boldly Fearless ♠ Reckless ♠ Blunt ♠}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
.:. ☠☠☠ .:.
…Please tell me you are kidding. This is the Alpha?! The one that has been causing me endless nights without sleep!? The one I want to exact my revenge on?! This… this can't be happening!! He's a player, the popular guy that has the girls drooling, a pretty boy…are you sure he is even a wolf?! I think I have the wrong person..because this "Michael Loretto" sure as hell doesn't look like someone who bathes in blood and shatters families.. in fact, he doesn't even look like the type to dirty his own hands! Prissy little rich boy, that's what he looks like! $20 bucks that I'm stronger than him…scratch that. Now that I am taking a closer look….that bloody six foot fleabag actually does have some Alpha qualities. I mean, he's over confident, a cocky little bugger. So.. thats a plus…the more sure he is of himself, the more painful his fall will be. Heh. I'll tell you a secret though, don't you dare repeat it! I'll only admit this to myself but I do find myself be quite intimidated by him at times…especially when I make eye contact. But like hell will he know that! I'm still killing him-! Who knows? Maybe I'll save a few girls' hearts while I'm at it!

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
.:. ☠☠/◑ .:.
Heh.. "Finch".. Reminds me of Atticus Finch.. *silence* Erm.. To Kill a Mockingbird? No? Ok..fine. First off, let me say this; he's a big fella. Seriously…I'm putting him up there in my prized targets. Like damn- have you seen his muscle?! Anyhow, I actually would have pegged him as the Alpha from a first glance..perhaps because I'm used to brawn and not brain in these scenarios? I appreciate how quiet he is, especially during class, so I give him that brownie point..and he seems to be rather loyal and mellow. You know what? I'm going to go as far as to say that, if he were a Human or Hunter, I could find myself being his friend. However, he is, nonetheless, guilty and that puts a barrier between us. Partially because of his affiliation with Michael, partially because he partakes in their stupid stunts and partially because he has werewolf blood. Though, still gotta give him credit here, protective and rather loyal.. haven't seen him flirt with a single girl other than his girlfriend. No doubt that he would be a wonderful dad.

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
Is it wrong to say that she reminds me of a firecracker…? Or a chimney…? Or a Russian mafia boss…? I mean… seeing the way she smokes, it's a wonder that she doesn't have cancer yet! But then again, she's a mutt.. guess that helps some. Out of that entire wretched pack, I feel like I could most relate to Eva… with her headstrong nature and unconventional ways. Hell, if I wasn't going to end up killing her, I would say that we could have been friends.. maybe we would have been sparing buddies…? Whatever, daydreaming about a "would be" future isn't exactly my style. In any case, I feel like I would need to keep an extra close eye on this one; particularly on that short fuse of hers. Hunter rule number one: Those who are temperamental are the worst to deal with. However... the other Beta, *whatshisface*, seems to keep that trait checked but I would hate to see her without him around… who knows what kind of nightmare would break loose? In any case, she doesn't really seem to take school serious..but at least she doesn't constantly interrupt like a certain, pig-headed somebody *cough* Michael, I'm looking at you *cough*.

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
Kinda short for a werewolf…don't you think? I mean, he is only 7 inches taller than me! Heh.. from what I can see, there is a reason why he is an omega. Gathering from Celeste's opinion and my own observation, this "Dexter Trap" is the most laid back member of the pack, neither violent nor too outspoken…the perfect "yes" man, if you will. It's both relaxing and infuriating to talk to him… I mean, how am I suppose to fight an enemy that cowers?! Despite being a fleabag, this guy is the least of my priorities to deal with… hell, he doesn't even top in my 5 major concerns right now. I figure, once we kill off the others, we'll get to him eventually. *shrug* I don't know what else you want me to say about him.

God..she's everything I can't stand. How can anyone be that..that…that… feminine!? I mean..are you kidding me?! You are suppose to be a vicious killer-! Not a henna painter or confession bear! Grr.. I mean, she's my height and everything..so that's a plus when fighting..and she's actually quite weak.. But still- do you have to expose your body as much as you do?! I'm starting to see why the rumors about you are true.. but the fact that irks me the most? Her bloody childlike innocence! Unlike Celeste over there who is a mischievous little imp, this girl makes you feel in the wrong with just a single glance- stop it! It's like she has some type of power that makes just about anyone crumble at their knees to her wishes, that makes even me come face to face with my own insecurities. I've worked long and hard to cover those up and I don't appreciate someone exposing them as easily as ripping off a bandaid! Can you see why I'm pissed now? Not to mention that she is that pretty boy's little sister…that just adds to my distaste for her! I planned on using her as a bargaining chip, kidnapping her and all, but nooo.. she just had to flash me those puppy dog eyes on my first day! What. the. hell?! I can't even- ugh!

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
.:. ◑/☺☺.:.
Celeste is……an imp to say the least. She always has some extravagant scheme in mind, mostly having the werewolves being the key victims, and isn't afraid to pull those around her into her messes. Of course, I often help her willingly.. but that's besides the point here. With her stupid jokes *yes, they are stupid. have you actually heard them?!* and boundless energy, she provides a different feel to the house and our existence… almost as if we were normal and carefree. Despite how annoyed I get with her at times *mainly due to her endless bouncing about..seriously considering slipping some sleeping pills in her drink next time she isn't looking*, I wouldn't want her to change for the world. Maybe it's because she reminds me of a ghost from the past? Or maybe it's due to the fact she is untainted in my world? Whatever it is, I will do about anything to protect who she is right now.. though, part of me can't help but question if she is really cut out to be a Hunter? To kill?

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
.:. ☺☺/♥ .:.
Hm….Satoru..? W-well…I….erm… can admire him for many different aspects about his person… He's quite powerful and…um… w-well-trained and well groomed….and whatnot. I mean he can handle a sword rather well and takes care of his appearance-! …What the hell am I saying? Hey! Did you just snicker?! Fine! Ok, here's the honest deal; I kinda l-like him, ok?! I mean, sure… he's pretty much a male version of Celeste… minus the annoying pranks and he's a tad bit more childish… but there's a side that Celeste l-lacks; Satoru has more passion and heart than anyone else I have ever met in my lifetime! He's always sure of himself, always smiling… always laughing and making other's worries vanish *it's no wonder why so many girls like him*. A-nd… you can't help but join in on the good mood around him. Plus…there's also a mature and complex side to his character as well… after all, how many guys can claim they love art with their whole? And h-how many actually can paint out their emotions? Not to mention how protective he is of his sister…. G…god… now I'm rambling! L-look, main point here; Satoru makes me feel normal for once in my life… like there actually a chance for that 'high school romance' that girls are always so keen on. He treats me like I'm normal, like I'm something more than a prize or trophy. So I g-guess..thats why- Gah! I already said it once, that's enough! Are we done here?!

.:. ◑/☠☠ .:.
An opinion on myself…? That's an odd thing to ask… but… if I had to answer, I don't think you would like the response very much. In all honesty, I despise myself. How ironic, isn't it? Considering you are suppose to "love" yourself… guess I'm breaking that stereotype. I can admire certain aspects of my person, obviously, such as my body's abilities and the effort put behind such change, but that adoration is quickly lost when I look back. It isn't necessarily pity that I feel..but… more or less loathing. Since I was 9, actually since I was first brought forth into this world, I was melded by other's opinions and desires… I became a "prodigy", something, not someone, that should be put on display for the world to see. I should be happy… after all, this is what any Hunter family strives for; a glory, a legend. But, I learned the hard way; when you live up to other's expectations, you lose sight of your own standards and wishes. Back then, I did what I was told… constantly trained until my feet and palms bled, until my sprains were too unbearable, until I felt my bones break and the world tilt below me. Until my body was made for killing with ease. Of course, it was worth it in the end… even if I didn't have a chance to be a kid. I mean, I killed 12 werewolves by the time I was 13! That should be enough to satisfy my community, everyone who wanted great things from me. Though can you ever fulfill other's wishes? Greedy beings, thats what we are. Devouring another and their talents whole, leaving the rest to suffocate from stewing jealousy. You know, I planned on leaving once my parents sent for me, I was going to drop my Hunter status. I was finally going to be free, free from the blood and terror and nightmares. Then I found out they were slaughtered… in my own hometown. I'm not even going to do into the details of the anger and grief I felt.. though I will say only half of those feelings were directed towards this wolf pack. They were mainly aimed at my conscious- after all, when I had the chance to grab for my biggest wish, I let it go to seek revenge. But… the truth has a funny way of twisting, you know? I ended up blaming everything negative on their existence… perhaps thats why I feel like I'm changing? After all, I'm a pathetic creature driven by other's wills and I can't do anything about it.

Humans

Cassandra Augustine {Human}
.:. ☺☺☺ .:.
Thoughts
Last edited by Ever on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LostRiver on Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Female Omega

{Tay Loretto} - {Werewolf} - {Charismatic, Independent, Loyal}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
.:. ☺ ☺ .:.
What'd you say about Mikey?! Oh you're just asking what I think of him. Good. I thought you might've said something bad about him. I'll stand by him before anything and anyone else. He's been protecting me since the day I was born and I can never repay him for all that he's done for me. He may be a bit too overprotective at times, but that's okay because I know that he does it out of love. Yeah... He might be protective of me, but I know that even the Alpha needs someone to watch their back, so that's why I'm here. To make sure that Mikey doesn't hurt himself and to make sure that no one hurts him.

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
Don't tell anyone, but I used to have a big crush on Theo. Anyway, he's imprinted on Eva and I had to throw away my crush. But I could never hold that against him or Eva. It makes me happy to see them together. They love each other so much and I want that for myself some day. Anyway, Theo is just a generally cool person. I always feel sort of weak and powerless next to him, but I know that he's a good guy.

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
She's my girl! We've always had a connection being the only females in the pack. I've come to think of her as the sister I never had. I've always said that I like to make people laugh, but I love making Eva laugh. She's always been very mature for her age and I'm constantly trying to get her to loosens up and have fun. I don't blame her for being as mature as she is and I wouldn't change her personality for the world, but I know that she sometimes needs to remember that she doesn't have to be the bigger person all the time.

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
.:. ☺ / ♥ .:.
What can I say about my roomie? First off, he's so much fun to be around. He knows how to have a good time and he's never too serious. And second of all, he's cute... But that doesn't really mean anything because I'm not the one he's meant to Imprint on. Still... a single girl is allowed to have eyes for a handsome man, right? Well, some people might say that I have eyes for every handsome guy... but let them talk. Anyway, whoever Dexter

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
I guess I should say that I hate her because she's a hunter, but I can't bring myself to do that. I don't know much about her except that she's strong-willed and full of energy. I've seen her crack a joke and play a prank or two and I always have to hold back my smirk because I know that I have to hate the hunters. But how could I despise someone who's so much like myself?

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
.:. ☠ / ♥ .:.
He may be a hunter, but that doesn't mean I can't think he's good looking. Yeah, he's a werewolf killer and blah, blah, blah, but I can't help it if I'm attracted to him. I hate that he hates Michael and I hate that he hates that I'm the Alpha's sister, but can I honestly say that I don't think he's hot? No, I can't honestly say that.

.:. ☠ ☠ .:.
What's that girl's deal? She's so cold and stuck up. I just want to smack her and let her know that she's not better than any of us. Everything about her just rubs me the wrong way. I swear that if she ever comes anywhere in the vicinity of the people I care about, I'll tear her to shreds.

Humans

Thoughts
[/font]
Last edited by LostRiver on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LostRiver
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Female Beta

{Eva Callis}- {Werewolf} - {Stubborn | Hot-Headed | Determined}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
'I'll tell you this right now; I'm not going to be someone to like everyone of my kind. He may be an Alpha, but I see little to no difference between him and the rest of us below him. Playboy, flamboyant, popular, those traits aren't one that I like. But I don't really see anything too bad about him... He's more mysterious, actually. I'm curious, but I won't be butting my nose in. I guess I do have a little respect for the guy. After all, he is our leader, but I really do constantly feel that there's more to this for some reason... Sometimes his wit annoys me though. I can really hate smart asses.'

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
.:. ♥ / ☺ ☺ ☺ .:.
'...D-Do I really have to say anything about him? Well... Its weird, how the two of us ended up to be, since we're both completely opposites. I mean, think about it, I'll literally punch anyone who annoys me in the face while he can stay patient with even someone as hard headed as me. I don't really get it... but do I really have to? After all, thanks to him, I don't have to worry about Cin anymore, so, in a way, he saved me. An idiot who puts up with someone like me. Maybe that's why I love this big guy so much. H-However... you heard none of this from me, understand? Don't you dare say a word.'

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
'Huh? Thoughts on myself? Psh, you tell me. I don't think I'm a very good person. No... more like, I know I'm not a good person. I could do a ton of things to be nicer, and help others, but I know I can't because I'm me. I kind of hate that part of me, the part that can't change. I want to become a good person, but I know I can't, and I don't have a single clue how. I know I lash out at people, and I can't do anything to stop myself from hurting others. I truly am a bad person, but that's who I am, I suppose. I'll just have to deal with it.'

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
'He's an odd one, I'll give you that. He's always thinking optimistically, more than I'd ever seen anyone else think. I think its pretty crazy to always wear a smile and be happy and all of that crap. Not that its a bad thing, its good that we have someone like that, so I kinda like him. Plus, its always entertaining and fun to watch him struggle with his own pre-puberty crushes. It's like watching a kid trying to hand flowers to his valentine. It never fails to make me grin a bit.'

'If I had another sister besides Cin, she'd probably be the one. I still think of her, indirectly, as one right now, frankly. Seriously, she's all carefree and spirited every time I look at her, and even if I just see her sitting down, I'll probably just laugh. I don't really know why, really.... maybe its because she reminds me so much of Cin. They are alike in a lot of ways, after all. Still, there's never a dull moment with this girl around, that's for sure.'

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
'Hunters. Just the words disgusts me. Sorry, but no matter who you are, if I find out that you've been hunting us, there's no way I'd ever except you, you murderers. Maybe... if she wasn't a hunter, things could be different. I mean, she's really pretty, in my opinion. If I was a little more concerned about my looks, I'd probably be jealous. Her and her brother both care for each other a lot, from what I've observed, although, sometimes to the extent that I find creepy. I never clung to my sister like they do, and she definitely didn't do the same. Maybe if things were different, I'd get to know her.'

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
'Oh come on, he's like a mirror image of his sister. The two are just opposite genders of each other in my opinion, so however I feel about the sister will be the same with him. Hunters are disgusting, so he is too. He's quite handsome, but not my type. And his relationship with his sister is admirable, somewhat, but also kind of weird. He's an oddball too, just like that sister of his.

'She kind of reminds me of a knight in shining armor from those old stories, you know? Like, she's brave, confident, and has all the traits of a protagonist in any story. I can't hate her like I do with other people, but at the same time, I can't really like her either. She's just... When I look at her, sometimes I'm reminded of my better qualities as an actual person, and it can get annoying at points, but other times it actually calms me down a bit. She's a very strong person, and for that, she has my respect.

Humans

.:. ◑ / ☺ .:.
Thoughts
Last edited by Sorararun on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorararun on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:43 pm

Brother

{Satoru Day}- {Hunter} - {Childish | Playful | Passionate}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
.:. ☠ ☠ ☠ .:.
'Sorry man, but you're just someone I definitely can't accept. Honestly, werewolves in general don't bother me, but you, being the alpha, takes responsibility for all the actions of your pack. Or did I get that wrong? I'm pretty sure I didn't see as that really is true... Ah, I got off topic. Anyways, I can't possibly like you, in anyway. As the leader of the werewolves, a despised race in my opinion, you'll be the one who will suffer hatred from others since this is your pack. Basically, I just don't like you because you're the pack as a whole. I don't like the pack either.'

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
.:. ☠ / ◑ .:.
'He's a weird guy, but not in a bad way. Its too bad we're not the same kind of people, maybe we could have hung out or something? He seems like a pretty chill and laid back guy, and I don't know a lot of people like that. He's mature too, and I'm kind of envious because of that. Oh well. I can't really change how I'm like anyways so- Damn it ADHD.... Well, I'm sure that we'd be pretty cool with each other if it weren't for this war between our races, you know?'

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
.:. ☠ ☠ .:.
'A-Ahaha... I won't lie... I-I'm kind of afraid of this girl... Her temper is probably what's most intimidating of all, and the fact that she smokes... It's like looking straight at a bad guy from a movie. Hopefully she doesn't get offended and come to kill me when I say this, but she looks kind of cool, even though we're supposed to be enemies. There's nothing wrong with handing out compliments, is there? Better hope to see me tomorrow if I'm not killed by then~

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
'Damn it! Why does there always have to be that tiny difference between us that keeps us from being friends? Can't we do something like; we're mutual at schools but enemies outside of that? Yeah? Because I'm constantly annoyed by how awesome this guys is, but we're enemies, so we can't really be casual with each other. I like him, he's sort of like me, minus the hopeless romantic part, and if it weren't for our differences, maybe we could have gotten along.'

'Have I mentioned that I really don't care that she's a werewolf? Hell, I mean, she's hot and pretty, I'm not going to hide that. But I do have one problem with her... sorry, and that's her brother. I really hate that guy, and she's his sister. I could do a whole lot of things to mess everything up and give the hunters a huge advantage, seeing how she's the alpha's sister, but I won't. Why? Hmm... what's a good reason... She's hot?'

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
.:. ☺ ☺ ☺ .:.
'My little Celeste~ She's adorable, isn't she? Look at her, seriously, oh, but don't make any weird faces, or say anything weird about her, or think any funny thoughts. What? How am I going to know if you're thinking dirty things? Try me, and we'll find out. I'd do anything for Celeste though. She's my most precious person... so I don't want to lose her. If she's harmed or threatened in anyway, I'll see through to the end. After all, she's all I have left of our family.'

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
.:. ☺ .:.
'Well I'm not going to be dramatic and make up a story about how I hate myself for blah blah blah reasons. I actually like the way I am. I don't change for other people and I'm honest. No, I'm not perfect, since no one is, but still, I like who I am and how I have been and how I still am living my life. Even with this war between the wolves and us, I still respect those people, and maybe, if god had been kinder on us to change our past, we could have all been friends to this moment. I'm actually really proud of myself for being the way I am, believe it or not.'

.:. ☺ / ♥ .:.
'Heh, I really like Fel a lot, really! She's really beautiful, and you don't see too many people like that, not to be rude. She reminds me of another Eva, but a much better, prettier, and kinder girl. God, please don't tell the wolf I said that... A-Anyways, she's actually a lot different than most cliched girls at our school. She's not too feminine, but not too tom-boy either, just a right mix in between the two, and that's what makes her stands out over everything else.'

Humans

Thoughts

Sorararun
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:54 am

The best friend

{Cassandra Augustine}- {Human} - {Shy || Gentle || Kind}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
.:.♥ || ◑ .:.
Um, well, where do I start about him? Sure, he most likely never notices me, and if he does it's just to tease me, but... The way he treats his friends, almost as if their family, is really... Amazing? I guess I can call it that. He mainly sticks with them, and they almost seem like they travel in a pack... I wish I could talk to him without stuttering... Or talk to him at all!

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
.:.◑ .:.
He's nice, and his hair is really "fancy"... Eva is really lucky to have such a loyal boyfriend, ya know? He isn't one of those guys who'll just play with you and leave... He really means what he says, and he doesn't seem to mind my presence when I'm by him... I hope. I-If he does I'll stop walking by him! H-h-honest!

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
.:. ◑.:.
I hope she doesn't mind me either... She's really beautiful though, like, mega beautiful! Her boyfriend balances her out perfectly, but even when he isn't there I like her... I-I've managed to speak a few words towards her on a good day before he showed up though, than I head for the hills of being easily embarrassed!

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
He's really funny, and he likes a lot a sweets! He smiles at me sometimes in the morning, so that kind of brightens the days for me, just a little. He sometimes seems to cling to Taylorr though, and I've seen Celeste glare at him from behind... I-Is this the perks of being a wallflower?

She's really flirty, and I can't say I really hate her at all! I-I barely speak to her, seeing how were from two totally different worlds... But maybe, if I wasn't so shy, I wouldn't be scared to get to know her.

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
.:. ◑◑?.:.
She plays way too many pranks! One of these days she's going to seriously hurt someone, and than what would she do? She's commonly suspended at least once or twice a year for a day or so, but nothing extensive... Oh, and she seems to glare at Taylorr a lot, cursing her out by me a lot... She's probably just jealous over how many guys fawn over Taylorr or something, right?

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
.:.☺ / ♥ .:.
He's really nice, sweet, and he's really funny too! I- um, I mean, I like and admire him and stuff, but I won't ever feel like I do for Michael! ... Even though to me there somewhat the same... I mean... Their both nice looking, and that's a plus b-b-but... I-I'm not talking about this anymore! Gyah!

.:. ☺☺☺☺.:.
She's my first real friend! She's my best friend in fact! I love her to death, and I would never want to hurt her! She... She was the only one I feel as if I could talk to her about my private life, about my fears and worries... I could be normal, ya know? Not the freak or shy girl of the school. I like that. If I never found her, I'd probably be spiralling into some sort of depression... But you know.. She's my hero!

Humans

Thoughts
Last edited by Luna Delta on Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Male Omega

{Dexter Trap}- {Werewolf} - {Free-spirited | Light-hearted | Loving | Kind}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
☺☺
"Am I even allowed to say anything bad about my alpha? I mean, I don't really think of him bad, but still. He's my [i]alpha
! I will admit, he's a bit cocky. But that's what makes him unique. Not a lot of people are very confident of themselves much anymore. But I have to admit... He does kinda scare me. Which makes sense given his position... But sometimes I kinda feel like he's going to kill me... Or at least attack me. He scolds me a lot... And if I really anger him I try to hide... I like my skin on my body... He's my alpha, but I try not to tell him much. I don't want to disappoint him..."
☺☺
[/i]

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
☺☺
"Nothing against Theo... But he's kinda boring. Don't get me wrong! He's awesome... When he finally talks... 'cause holy crap is it hard to get this man to freaking talk! He's awesome! He gets shit done and is a good person to have in a fight. Strong but without a word. He's probably the quietest man I have met. He would be a good bodyguard actually. Just stand there and look scary. Hell. He could be the nicest dude in the world, but just because he doesn't talk much and has that feel, he would do well~"
☺☺

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
☺☺
"Sometimes I swear that she kinda hates me. I know that she doesn't 'cause she's part of my pact and all. But she is quite the opposite of me. The reason I know she doesn't hate me (completely) is because she does have her kind moments. It's those moments I know that I'm looking at the real Eva. Even though she is headstrong and stuff, I know that she's sweet~ Quite frankly, I know that she is a good member to our pack~"
☺☺

☺☺
"Taylorr~! I love her so much~! No, not in the I wanna mate with her way... I well... Lets just... Not go there... She loves fun. I love fun. So we get along quite well in fact. She's flirty and kind and it's actually quite nice having her as an omega. Yes, she's stubborn and can probably easily make a better argument than me on practically anything, but that's probably for the best. I love how easily she seems to express herself."
☺☺

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
☠♥
"She... Well... Um... She is actually [i]really
pretty... And the fact that she always seems so... happy just makes her even better! I haven't seen much of her. But what I have seen... Damn... Just like her brother... I seriously wish she wasn't a hunter. I swear. I probably seem like I'm going to betray my pack because of these two. I never would! But she seems like a really cool girl... I mean... well... *sighs* I need something sweet... Where's my cake?"
☠♥
[/i]

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
☠☺
"See... Now this guy I like! If he wasn't a hunter... I could have an awesome buddy! Even if he was human that would have been acceptable. But seriously! A hunter? I mean, he could have been cool and all, but I kinda like having my skin on my bones. Yes, I don't know much about him. But seeing him from afar and shit. He honestly does not seem that bad."
☠☺

☠◑
"Hole. Lee. Crap. Does this woman hate me. Not only because I am indeed part of my pack... But because... No that;s probably it. I'm sure... That she has to have niceness in her somewhere... Right? I mean. [i]Everyone
has someone niceness in them. I don't believe she is a stone cold-hearted bitch. But that's just me. But I have to admit, even if I was no who I am, she probably still wouldn't talk to me or would hate me."
☠◑
[/i]

Humans

◑◑
~wip for until she is finished~
◑◑
[/font]

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 pm

Alpha

{Michael Loretto}- {Werewolf} - {Charming | Cocky | Violent}

Werewolves

Michael Loretto {Alpha}
.:. ♥♥♥/☠☠☠ .:.
Well, this is a very hard question to answer. I mean, of course, I'm the most powerful, amazing, magnicfgient, confident, and beautiful living creature you will ever meet...but I'm also the most horrible, undeserving, cruel, unworthy, and heartless creature who has ever been born on this earth. More than anyone, I deserve death. GOD! That was so depressing! Hahahahaha! You guys look shocked. Come on, I was just kidding, why would I hate myself? I mean, look at me, I'm wonderful! I'm an Alpha...I'm a Leader...I protect my pack. But...at times I wish I didn't exist. Than maybe my pack would have a more peaceful life...Just joking! I got you again, right? You people are so gullible. I mean, what does self-pity do? That's right, nothing.

Theo Finch {Male Beta}
.:. TBA.:.
Thoughts

Eva Callis {Female Beta}
.:. ◑/☺ .:.
Thoughts

Dexter Trap {Male Omega}
.:. ☺/◑ .:.
Thoughts

.:. ☺ ☺ ☺ .:.
Thoughts

Hunters

Celeste Day {Hunter One}
Thoughts

Satoru Day {Hunter Two}
Thoughts

.:. ☠☠☠/◑ .:.
Thoughts

Humans

.:. ♥/◑ .:.
Thoughts

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!