Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time Is On My Side

Relationships Thread

a part of “Time Is On My Side”, a fictional universe by xNocturnax.

"How do you make creatures of the night recoil to the infinite shadows? How do you win a fight that isn't fair? We have an answer." {More Inside!}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time Is On My Side”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:51 am

Here is the relationships thread to describe how characters feel and are likely to interact with each other.
The coding is left in your capable hands.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relationships Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:53 am

{{A WIP for now}}

FC:
Sophie Turner
AKA
Evie

Power
Force-Field Generation

Hex:
#66BDCD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image☺ ☺Sebastian Hadley is something like the father figure she didn't expect to step into her life or fill those kind of shoes. Particularly with having her own loving and living father at home. It's mostly because she finds him to be an eccentric man with patriarch instincts that takes care of the youths but teaches them discipline to the right degree. He's always been open with gifts so that was always a plus in Sebastian's favor.
She believes the cause isn't entirely pure but a good way to even the odds for the savages that exist, so she's happy to oblige her missions. Besides Sebastian has earned her respect.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageMorgan Ryder

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageCharlotte Laghatus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:41 am

Stella White
{{Gypsy}}

FC:
Billie Piper
AKA
Stella

Power
Shape Shifting

Hex:
RED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ImageSebastian Hadley Well... He is my teacher sort of, I respect that, but I sure as shit wont be taking any orders from him if he doesnt treat me with respect as well.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageMireille GodfreyWIP

______________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageMorgan RyderWIP

ImageCharlotte LaghatusWIP

ImageEvonne DawsonWIP

Image Liam Herring Liam is the big brother I never had! I know people think we are mean to each other but we are just playing around most of the time, I do know he hates is when I get Alex in trouble. But to be fair, most of the time it is her idea... Sometimes.

ImageAlex Herring Alex is my best friend! We clicked almost instantly and have been connected at the hip ever sense.

ImageTyler HartmanWIP

ImageLucas Orsion Uhm... Lucas is a little creepy. He doesn't really like to talk but the few times we have spoken have been... Interesting. I know he was homeless for a while like me so I can understand that part of why he is so quiet. I think he just needs someone to connect with like Alex and I have connected.

ImageJin-Ho SongWIP

ImageJeremy Brockers
I don't trust him! Anyone that tries to get with my Alex has to earn you approval first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lucas Orsion
{{Ghost}}

FC:
Caleb Landry Jones
AKA
Luca

Power
Invisibility

Hex:
BLUE

ImageSebastian HadleyWIP

ImageMireille GodfreyWIP

ImageMorgan RyderWIP

ImageCharlotte LaghatusWIP

ImageEvonne DawsonWIP

ImageLiam Herring I don't really know Liam, we have spoken maybe once or twice and I get the feeling he doesn't really like being around me. It doesn't really bother me though.

ImageAlex Herring She is a girl... I don't do very well around girls...

ImageTyler HartmanWIP

ImageStella White Even though Stella is a girl she acts like a boy sometimes. She's kind of weird. I guess you could call her my friend, we have only talked a few times, But she knows what it's like to be homeless so she understands.

ImageJin-Ho SongWIP

ImageJeremy Brockers
WIP
Last edited by TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Evonne Dawson
Description here.

Mireille Godfrey
Description here.

Sebastian Hadley
Description here.

Tyler Hartman
Description here.

Alex Herring
”My god, she’s probably one of the ones that annoy me the most around here.. But I still love the little one. She’s my Jimmy.”
Liam is very overprotective of his little sister, but it’s all with the best of intentions. He has a relationship with his sister that he doesn’t have with a lot of other people. They’re really close and they can always confide in each other no matter how annoyed or upset they are, whether with each other or not.

Charlotte Laghatus
Description here.

Morgan Ryder
"I won't lie and say I don't know who she is, I've noticed her around. Haven't really talked to her much, though. ”
Just like Alex, there's no real relationship between Morgan and Liam. He's friendly whenever he sees her around; he'll shoot her a smile or a slight wave, but Liam is too shy to actually have a conversation with her. He has a slight crush on the girl, but he'd probably never act on it because he knows she has a boyfriend (and he doesn't think she'd ever go for a guy like him).

Lucas Orsion
"That kid is weird. He freaks me out. ”
Other than the fact that Liam like Lucas because he thinks he's weird, he also doesn't trust him for that fact. Liam is quiet, but the level of quiet Lucas implements in his life freaks Liam out. The kid doesn't talk to anyone and he's just plain creepy looking according to Liam.

Stella Amelia White
"She's not bad - I like her, but I do think that she and Alex together can sometimes be a bad mix. ”
Liam has nothing against Stella other than the fact that she can be very reckless and somehow is always with Alex whenever the two get in trouble. On the other hand, Stella and Liam have almost a sibling like relationship and he even tends to treat her just like he treats Alex.

Evonne Dawson
Description here.

Mireille Godfrey
Description here.

Sebastian Hadley
Description here.

Tyler Hartman
Description here.

Liam Herring
”That’s my brother you know. He means a lot to me…even when we’re constantly bickering.”
Alex and Liam’s relationship is closer than they realize. The two are constantly bickering, but there is an unconditional love between the two of them that no one else will ever be able to break. That bond between them is so intense that no amount of anger of fighting will cause a hole in their relationship. They’re close, as brother and sister should be.

Charlotte Laghatus
Description here.

Morgan Ryder
"I don't know if there's much to say about her - she's nice.”
There's no closeness with Morgan and Alex like there is with Stella, but there is a neutral ground between them. The two interact kindly whenever around each other, but neither of the two really know one another that well. They'd probably be able to name and describe the other to someone, but other than that, there's no real detail to their friendship.

Lucas Orsion
"Ew. He creeps me out.”
Alex and Liam are on the same page when it comes to Lucas. Alex never feels comfortable next to him and she thinks he's always plotting someone's death.

Stella Amelia White
"I'd say we're best friends. We're really alike in a lot of ways, yano?”
Extremely loud and incredibly close. Nothing like the book, but the title describes the duo to a T. Ever since they've met they've been somewhat inseperable. The two are very similar and because of it, they've gravitated to each other and have been very close.
Last edited by Chandz on Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:04 am

Season Manipulator β™š -- β™š 21 years young β™š -- β™š Heterosexual

[ β™₯ ] ; romantic || [ ϟ ] ; family || [ ☺ ] ; friends || [ ☠ ] ; enemies || [ β—‘ ] ; neutral

Message me if you want to sort out a relationship with Morgan :) I won't bite.

[ ϟ ] [ ☺ ] β™š Tyler Hartmann Sanford β™š
"I'm glad my brother has Tyler for a friend, because he hasn't been able to fit in anywhere. Tyler makes him stronger."

At first, Morgan thought that Tyler was just her brothers friend for some sick bet that others would play before calling him the names they did, but when she saw that Tyler was visiting her brother and family on a regular basis, and making himself known to her father, and uncle.. she knew that he was genuine. He became the family friend, and soon enough, Morgan became a friend to him for looking after her brother. She respects him a lot for giving her brother everything that he's always wanted in a friend. Her father see's him as another son in a way, so every family event that occurs at the Ryder home, Tyler is always invited. {{ WIP }}

[ β—‘ ] β™š Sebastian Hadley β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ ] β™š Charlotte Laghatus β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ ] β™š Evonne Dawnson β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ ] β™š Stella Amelia White β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ ] β™š Lucas Orsion β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ β—‘ ] β™š Liam Herring β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ β—‘ ] β™š Alex Herring β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ ] β™š Mireille Godfrey β™š
{{ W I P }}

[ ] β™š Jeremy Brockers β™š
{{ W I P }}
Last edited by FeistyDeadlySins on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

FeistyDeadlySins
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:17 pm

Ultimate Speed
[ β™₯ ] ; romantic || [ ϟ ] ; family || [ ☺ ] ; friends || [ ☠ ] ; enemies || [ β—‘ ] ; neutral
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Image [ϟ /☺]Morgan Ryder || Season Manipulator:-"Even she won't know how much I have her back."
He started as Louis' friend with a secret or two that would hang around their household more than his own. Tyler never really thought much of her at those stages; just that she was a decent kind girl and good sister to Louis. So he held a mutual respect for her. As time progressed, he became more strongly known as a family friend.
Then as the recruitment came along for other specials, he was surprised to find Morgan among them. His initial shock quickly turned to amusement relieved of his secrets and glad to have a friend within the group.
It is unspoken but he knows her family and boyfriend would want him to look out for her to the best of his ability. Even when she can hold herself. And so he does.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [β—‘]Sebastian Hadley || Illusions:-"I never know what is going to be thrown at me.Literally."
The deranged mentor has madness. Whether there is a method to it, is often in question. Sometimes, Tyler must admit his particular gifts can be amusing and keep him and his own abilities sharp and alert in response. He never really knows what to expect and that's worrying in its way. But at the same time he doesn't totally distrust the man.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [☠]Charlotte Laghatus || Mind Reading:- "And so you can read me but not by choice."
He wouldn't say he hates her. He simply distrusts her and her particular powers. She can claim that she's honest all she wants, but his mind is at constant risk of being unraveled meanwhile hers is not and her thoughts can maintain internal.
Tyler's thoughts and feelings should remain internal as well. To him, it feels as though she can have the upper hand and leverage all she wants.
She's an invasion of privacy and free will herself whether she means it or not, and he just doesn't like it. Tyler can not be at ease around her.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [ ] Willaim Herring || Telekinesis:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [ ] Alex Herrring ||Metamorphing:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [ ] Jeremy Brockers || Self Multiplication:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [β—‘] Evonne Dawnson || Force-Field Generation: "When you can protect those you want, you'd rather be her friend"
She's rather easy to get along with once you push pass the initial awkwardness and stiff conversations. Or so Tyler is betting. They're still at that stage. He doesn't mind Evonne at all and thinks she is a sweet girl. But as of late there is a need in her to push for business that stirs bad feelings in him. Tyler knows everyone has a dark side or past and there is more going on in that girl than she cares to show. A feeling he is all too familiar with.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [ ] Lucas Orsion || Invisibility: "What can I say? I do not trust what I can not see."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [ ] Stella White || Shape-Shifting:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Image [ ] Mireille Godfrey || Power Theft:

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!