Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Project Dragonfly

Reltionships

a part of “Project Dragonfly”, a fictional universe by Gladis.

"I say, let me tell you a story, stranger. Oh, don’t worry. It’s a fun one! With tons of blood, gore and death… I can assure, you shall find it quite interesting. It is the story about you.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Project Dragonfly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reltionships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:16 am

Here we can work out the relationships between our characters. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Reltionships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:46 am

Here you have all the characters, so write your character's thoughts and opinions about them.

Code: Select all
[center][img]gif/picture[/img]
[font=Garamond][size=300][color=#]Name[/color][/size]
β—‘= Neutral || ☺= Friends || ☠ = Enemies || β™₯ = Romantic Interest
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200]The Dragonflies[/size][hr][/hr]
[u]Vincent Hunter[/u]

[u]Kira Hunter[/u]

[u]Issac Hunter[/u]

[u]Qrow Hunter[/u]

[u]Dani Hunter[/u]

[u]Suzette Hunter[/u]

[u]Beatrice Hunter[/u]

[u](Change to the correct name when it’s done)Field agent[/u]

[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[size=200]Humans[/size][hr][/hr]
[u]Marie Chaput[/u]

[u]Rufus Arendale[/u]

[u]Gil Ashburn[/u]

[u]Surrey Dontan[/u]

[u](Bliss, change to the correct name when it’s done)[/u]

[/font][/center]
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:13 am

Will be adding more later because well, Vincent hasn't really bothered to get to know people yet.

Vincent

The Dragonflies

☠ Vincent Hunter ☠
β€œI’m the worst monster I can think of. There is nothing that can change my mind.”

β˜Ίβ—‘ Kira Hunter β—‘β˜Ί
β€œI have nothing against her, she leaves me alone and I leave her alone. She’s on my like list though.”

β˜ β—‘Issac Hunterβ—‘ ☠
β€œThere is something about him that I just don’t like, I get an annoyed feeling when he's around me. I don’t like people like him I guess. I think it's the aura that he's so great and such, the obsession with his appearance, yeah I can make the list longer.”

β˜ β—‘Qrow Hunterβ—‘ ☠
"I don't really have an opinion of him, it's great that he has survived this far... I guess... But his positive attitude gets under my skin in a bad way."

β˜Ίβ—‘ Dani Hunter β—‘β˜Ί
β€œShe’s also on my like list, I have nothing against her. I think we work fine together, at least she’s someone I can talk to without feeling bothered.”

β—‘ Suzette Hunterβ—‘
"Who? Oh, she who deals with the machinery, haven't really spoken to her or anything like that. Sorry but I haven't bothered with learning everyone's names. The leader thing is rather new to me so."

Beatrice Hunter
N/A

☺Ginger Hunter☺
"Oh, Ginger, I've known her since she entered the fields. I guess you could say that she's sort of the only one I could say I really see as a little sister. She's okay, I guess. We don't judge each other and our relationship is okay, I guess? It works. It's not like I dislike her or anything, the only thing I dislike about her is how happy she's all the time."

Humans

Marie Chaput
N/A

β—‘ Rufus Arendale β—‘
β€œHe’s extremely pretty, I usually take my time watching him when I meet him. No more than that.”

β—‘ Gil Ashburn β—‘
β€œ Who? Pie-man? Don’t know anything about him. He has pretty hair though.”

β—‘ Surrey Dontan β—‘
β€œWho? Oh, the one that lives besides us? I have only seen her when she has walked by but she’s so pretty, she looks just like a hamster. I take my time watching her as well.”

Jean Cornelius Fitch
N/A
Last edited by Lyysa on Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:04 am

Kira's thoughts on everyone:

Kira

The Dragonflies

β˜Ίβ—‘ Vincent Hunterβ—‘β˜Ί
"Vinny, Vincent-senpai."
"Batshit crazy people FTW. At least they make sure there's never a boring moment around. Besides, everyone loves a good anti hero, no? The only complaint I have is his obsession with cleaning. If he weren't so damn persistent about it, It would spare us both from getting panic attacks whenever he enters my cozy little grotto. Cosy, you hear? I like it the way it is! Seriously, though. I like the guy. He's not annoying and fun enough to have a conversation with from time to time. YGTI. I believe our relationship is somewhat of the 'you don't bother me, I don't bother you' kind. BTW, white hair is hot."

☺Kira Hunter☺
"Hikikomori without a Life."
"What, I'm supposed to comment about myself? Very well, then. Since currently I'm the only person I trust, I'd consider myself a friend. I'm a wonderfully lovable person with the personality of an angel- SNH. Hmmm... I have the dorkiest of laughs. I'll just go with that and move on. There isn't much more to be said about myself, TBH."

β—‘Issac Hunterβ—‘
"Blondie, Boss, Isaac-kun"
"I can never be quite sure if I like this guy or not. He's sort of... IDK. He's bossy. I don't like that. I suppose it is a trait expected of the analyst/strategist but it still pisses me off. At least his hair's pretty and we've got a shared love for cats. So I suppose he'll get a tiny plus for that. As long as he keeps those cat haired clothes away from me. I tend to get allergic reactions when he's around."

β—‘Qrow Hunterβ—‘
"Birdy, Boss, Qrow-chan, Piano Finger,"
"Now... Qrow senpai is pretty funny. He's vain and kinda cowardly so he's he's fun to tease, LOL. Sometimes he seems a little too melodramatic for my taste, though. I 'suppose as long as he does his job I've got nothing to complain about."

β™₯☺Dani Hunter☺β™₯
"Dani-senpai, Pinkey-sama, Senpai, Dani."
"That's one badass chick. And she's hot- NK. Her powers like... make her the ultimate sadist. It could make for some pretty insane BDSM, lol. Jk. Seriously, though. There aren't a lot of people I admire, but if I would have to name one, Dani would probably be the one. She doesn't hold back with speaking her mind and possesses an even sharper tongue than mine. That's to be admired. I almost get 'Senpai notice me' feels when I'm around her."

(She might be crushing on her just slightly. >.>)

☺Suzette Hunter☺
"Cutiepie, Suzu-chan, Moe-sama"
"OMG, have you seen this kid?! Ok, I know she's not a kid but look at her. She's adorable. I want to snuggle the life out of her. Stick her in a bag and kidnap her. Keep her as a pet. IDK. She's like... the loli kuudere straight out from an anime or VN. The epitome of moe. YGTI. An RL kuudere. It's like a frickin' dream come true. <3"

Beatrice Hunter
TBA

(Change to the correct name when it’s done)Field agent
TBA

Humans

β—‘Marie Chaputβ—‘
"I... don't know who that is. Sorry."

β—‘Rufus Arendaleβ—‘
"IDK him either."

β—‘Gil Ashburnβ—‘
"I think it's the guy who does the surprise pies I usually have someone get for me, but I've never met him in person."

β—‘Surrey Dontanβ—‘
"Neighbor kid."
"I think I've seen her on one of the cameras monitoring the mansion once. She's the neighbor child... she.looks.so.moe. <3"

(Bliss, change to the correct name when it’s done)
TBA

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxMCxMIKEYxx on Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:52 am

Issac

The Dragonflies

β˜ β—‘Vincent Hunterβ—‘β˜ 
"Love hate relationship I guess? I think he's some what scary, but he's still the leader. He's very, skeptical. But I think his dark side makes him cool. At least I think he's a cool leader.

β—‘Kira Hunterβ—‘
"Me and Kira eh? Well we both adore cats, but I can't go near her with my cat infested clothes, I think she's allergic or something, that's too bad. Anyways shes pretty cool, I'm really glad to have her as a hacker."

Issac Hunter
"Issac, me.. Hard to explain our relationship, though I still think were buddy, buddy, we still don't get along sometimes.

β˜Ίβ—‘Qrow Hunterβ—‘β˜Ί
"Ok, this guy is awesome! Have you seen his powers?! Anyways, he also really laid back and easy to have conversation with, I'm really glad this guys on the team."

β—‘Dani Hunterβ—‘
"Dani's pretty cool, at least I think she's amazing. She has healed me once before, and her powers are awesome! Anyways she's an amazing person who deserves a high-five!"

β™₯β—‘Suzette Hunterβ—‘β™₯
"Oh..Suzette? Uhm, she's really awesome, and super adorable. She's a really good mechanic, and shes even fixed my phone. I guess I have a small crush on her.."

Beatrice Hunter
WIP

WIP

Humans

Marie Chaput
WIP

Rufus Arendale
WIP

Gil Ashburn
WIP

Surrey Dontan
WIP

xxMCxMIKEYxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:48 pm

[color=#]Qrow Hunter[/color]

The Dragonflies

Vincent Hunter

Kira Hunter

Issac Hunter

Qrow Hunter

Dani Hunter

Suzette Hunter

Beatrice Hunter

Humans

Marie Chaput

Rufus Arendale

Gil Ashburn

Surrey Dontan

ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 am

The Dragonflies

Vincent Hunter WIP

Kira Hunter β—‘ "Never met the girl. Is she nice?"

Issac Hunter ☺ "I've met him at the coffee shop a couple times and he seems pretty cool. We've talked a little bit and he seems like a pretty cool guy. Honestly I could start to consider him a buddy."

Qrow Hunter WIP

Dani Hunter WIP

Suzette Hunter WIP

Beatrice Hunter WIP

Humans

Marie Chaput ☺ "Well to tell you the truth, I'm pretty rad. I rarely make mistakes if any at all, I'm not flaky, and I can make people laugh easily enough."

Rufus Arendale WIP

Gil Ashburn ☺ "He seems pretty cool. After all he did start selling sweet pies at his cart and now I go there just about everyday after school to get one and to chat."

Surrey Dontan ☺ "It seems, unlike other people, she doesn't mind hanging out with me. She's actually one of the only people who don't get randomly pissed at me, so yeah I'd say I like her."

[/font]
Last edited by Fredalice on Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Gil Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tartha on Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:41 am

Gil Ashburn

The Dragonflies
"The Hunter kids? They seem like good kids. Kinda loners, and I never see the parents... Like an extended family of adoptees who lost their parents and had to move into town? None of my business, really...
I'm really hoping to get to know them better! Right now we're basically strangers. But--you see--they live really close by my 'stand, seem interesting, and we could all be good friends! I hope."

β—‘ Vincent Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"That's the white-haired one with the frowny-face, right? Uh... I try not to bother him when he comes by... But he picks up pies on occasion, and I make sure to always include one of my extra little candy pies for him. Seems like an interesting dude. Very serious for someone who doesn't work. Maybe he works from home? He's sorta like the pissed-off older brother. I like to imagine that he's the Mama Bear of the family."

β—‘ Kira Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"Kira? Uh... you mean the hikikomori? We've never actually met! I'd like to meet her, but for now I'll settle with just sending her little notes with the pies! :3 I like to think that she's an adorable little anime nerd who wanders around in oversized pajamas and is barely awake during the day."

β—‘ Issac Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"Issac... The blonde energetic one, right? (I'm getting better at this.) He's a hoot. Seems like a real 'lady killer.' He strikes me as the type to plan vacations and outings and things... Kinda like the, err, older-middle sibling of the group. Really has his work cut out for him, but seems up to the task. I wish he'd wander over and try some pies--I bet he would have good advice for flavors and types and things..."

β—‘ Qrow Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"The pianist! So, he sorta wanders over to the 'stand occasionally--he's another one that I always try to give the little 'extra' sweet pies to. I think he's distant... or distracted? When I first heard him play I knew that he had talent, and I'd been quite blessed for the opportunity. His position in the family is hard for me to pin-point. As an older brother he's sorta useless... Although I think he probably brings in a semi-regular paycheck? I think we could be friends if he ever noticed me."

β—‘ Dani Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"The pink, punk, hell-on-wheels lady? That girl has her head on right. There was no way I'd be the primary earner for my family when I was that young--not that I'd ever call her 'young' to her face. I like her a lot, she seems very real to me, and if she had any reason to give me the time of day; I'd gladly get to know her better."

β—‘ Suzette Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"... So. I'm pretty sure she hates me. She seems like a real thinker. And once when I was on my phone she gave me a glare. I think it was a glare? And she doesn't, really, talk to me--but once I offered her a little extra pie (I drew a star on one... she's always wearing little star clips in her hair), and I got her to tell me she likes pineapple! One of these days I'll figure out how to make candy pineapple pies. I hope she likes them. It'd be nice to see her smile."

β—‘ Beatrice Hunter β—‘
WIP

β—‘ Ginger Hunter β—‘
ImageImage"Lessee here, Ginger's got purple hair, bright eyes, and must walk around on shag carpet all the time. I'm constantly getting zapped! Anyhow, she seems like a fun person to know. She's always smiling! Sometimes though... You know, she's... still happy, but her smile is a bit... uh, wicked. 'Runs around the park a lot. And she talks to herself. ...'Course, I talk to myself too; so that's not a criticism."

Humans

β—‘ Marie Chaput β—‘
ImageImage"She's one of the highschoolers in the area? Oh! I know which one she is! Marie is the reason I started making the small chocolate/candy pies... I used to only make savory pies, and then she came storming by the park one day, took one angry look at my signboard, turned away, and marched off... Marched back up, told me that 'pie' needed to include sweet things, turned around and stomped off again... It left quite the impression on me."

β—‘ Rufus Arendale β—‘
ImageImage"Do you think he knows? I mean, usually, you wouldn't assume people would like, like you if you gave out free sample candies for your kid, right? Also, I'm much to old for Arendale. And male. Really, he won't notice, right? Right. I'm also running a foodcart... Not exactly stable employment, I know. So, yeah, it would be preposterous, right? Right. Totally incognito."

Gil Ashburn
"Ahem. Yes. Mr Ashburn. Quite the adventuresome young soul, that one. He's been all across the world and seen many fine things. You should get to know him! He tells excellent stor--What? You mean to say you want my honest opinion of myself? Well, uh... I haven't thought too much on the subject. I roll through life, and do my best to be true to myself and my values. You know, treating people well, doing what I think is right; not collecting a lot of moss."

☺ Surrey Dontan ☺
ImageImage"Out of everyone you've asked me about, I probably know Miss Surrey the best. She's an enthusiastic and kind young woman who has a knack for making tea (and I'm not really a tea drinker--she seems determined to change my mind). She comes by the shop and gets pies and we chat for a bit. It's one of the highlights of my day."

β—‘ ((Bliss)) β—‘
WIP
Last edited by Tartha on Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tartha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:07 am

|| β—‘ = Neutral | ☺ = Friends | βœ— = Dislike | ☠ = Enemies | β—Š = Intriguing | β™₯ = Romantic Interest ||

The Dragonflies
β€œAre you fucking serious?! You'd have me evaluate my colleagues like they're packaged food? Ughh...”

β—Š Vincent Hunter β—Š

β€œAn absolute fruitcake, but enticing to chat up so long as he's on his meds.”
You should never wake sleeping dogs, especially if they've got rabies, but Dani is strangely... hesitate to use the word, "infatuated" with Vincent. Not for his personality, that's for fucking certain. A classic brooder, that if he frowned any harder his eyebrows would fall off. As a doctor she finds Vincent an intriguing anomaly for his regenerative capabilities and will take the occasional opportunity to quiz the man about the extend of his powers. Admittedly, Dani thinks of Vincent more a trophy to be claimed than a friend. A price- nay, a subject of interest to be owned and studied. However it's clear that she exerts a lot more effort to be chatty with Vincent compared to most anyone else.

☺(β™₯?) Kira Hunter ☺(β™₯?)

β€œLook. I'm not gonna go into the chatterbox-zone about Sparks, alright? Let's just say that I've... got a soft spot for her.”
Had Kira been a couple years older, Dani might have been inclined to pursue a more intimate relationship. However, as is, she isn't exactly comfortable with (let alone sure about them) her feelings towards the hacker, but tries to leave well enough alone. That being said, Dani feels strongly towards Kira and enjoys having the occasional chit-chat with her and brush up her own hacking skills with some help from the master-at-work. Assuming that her friend isn't barricaded in her casa di virtuale in preparation for another predicted 2012-fiasco. At which point Dani is well aware of the "Don't disturb" mentality until such a time comes when Kira is ready to crawl out of her rabbit-hole to nick the pie that the medic has so thoughtfully bought for her.

β—‘βœ— Issac Hunter β—‘βœ—

β€œOi, ass-hat! Stop waving that conductor's baton like you expect me to play a fucking jingle.”
Beyond a genuine respect for his planning skills? Nah, Dani doesn't really think a whole lot of Issac. They're co-workers, no more no less and she isn't going to ask for more any time soon. They'll occasionally talk when they happen to bump into each other, this usually being in Dani's medical room or during a household-meeting. Dani will admit that Issac's boss moments are a hassle to deal with, but similarly Issac may have some problems with the medic's do-it-self attitude. So supposedly it all evens out to a relatively mediocre "okay-ish" level.

βœ— Qrow Hunter βœ—

β€œI never liked birds- Oops! That's my entire opinion given away on captain peacock over there.”
Everything about him feels... pretentious. From his ridiculously awkward name, to the ungodly annoying care-bearing. Dani can't help but feel as though Qrow, or more sensibly dubbed "Bluebird" is pulling an elaborate act, a ruse. That is perhaps the biggest reason the medic is wary around him- No, why she dislikes him. Supposedly, it's just Dani being... Well, Dani. "It's not him, it's me" she'd say, aware that the bird-man has done nothing except maybe smile a bit too much in her direction. It's difficult not to notice that the medic's relation with Qrow is a constant uphill battle on a slippery glacier.

β—‘ Suzette Hunter β—‘

β€œI try to keep an eye out, her powers aren't exactly part of a wholesome breakfast.”
Suzy is someone Dani tries to check on at monthly intervals, although it's safe to say that she talks to her more often than that because... her medical record is definitely worrisome, assuming it is up-to-date. Similarly with Vincent, Dani tries to pry some answers from Suzy in regards to the extend of her powers and from that the medic tries damn hard to find what exactly causes her health to degenerate. Unlike her favourite nutcase, however, Dani is obviously less chatty and talks with Suzy more out of necessity.

Beatrice Hunter

β€œQuote.”
(Thoughts)

??? Hunter

β€œQuote.”
(Thoughts)

Humans
β€œI don't go out of my way to make friends with outsiders. Bad for business.”

β—‘ Marie Chaput β—‘

β€œHonestly, I don't know her.”
She's spotted her a couple odd times at Gil's pie stand, but they haven't spoken.

Rufus Arendale

β€œQuote.”
(Thoughts)

β—‘ Gil Ashburn β—‘

β€œSince I'm paying him, might as well say hi.”
Not a whole lot to say about him, really. Outside of routinely buying some of his pies, Dani doesn't know the old geezer that well. He seems... harmless, though.

β—‘ Surrey Dontan β—‘

β€œShe's friendly enough, but I try to keep her from snooping around too much.”
The neighbour kid. Dani has met her on occasion on her way from- and to work. She's alright.

???

β€œQuote.”
(Thoughts)

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!