Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Republic City Nights

Republic City Nights

a part of “Republic City Nights”, a fictional universe by Dynamite.

[Private Roleplay] By day, Republic City is a thriving metropolis, home to a cosmopolitan population. By night, it's rife with conflict and danger, but also opportunity. Follow a team of young probenders as they are swept up in the tide of revolution.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Republic City Nights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Republic City Nights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Republic City Nights"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Republic City Nights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:39 pm

It looks...it looks so prettiful :D

I love it :D!

And just dropping in to say hi because I can do that x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nephilim
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuroe on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Damn you Nephilim!! That's what I was doing!!

Hmph. Well!! Good luck, Dy. Don't do too many roleplays.

(yes, this is also part of my elaborate plan. +.+)

Kuroe
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Har! I beat you to it Kuroe!! And hi Kuroe it's nice to see you drop in :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:04 pm

The plan must be quite elaborate, Kuroe. Also, hello, and thanks for dropping by. :D

And I always do too many roleplays, man. It's just a habit. It's all right though-- I write with people who are understanding of my ridiculousness.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:45 pm

I swear...it takes so long to make characters xD

I am like almost finished with Rika...and then Haki...he might be completed tonight after work...I have to leave in like two hours but I shall have one of them completed before I go!!! I tried doing it last night...ended up falling asleep on my computer xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Haha, I completely understand. Also, I think I might go ahead and make the first post after I finish Fang. I think I'll just make general intros for them, and then you could maybe go after that with Rika starting her tryouts for the new probending team? Also, I'm gonna throw up a relations thread because I feel like it, dagummit! Most of them haven't met each other yet, but it'll be good for feeling out those first few interactions haha.

Also, what time are you off work tonight? I might still be on when you are, but I dunno for sure.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:21 pm

I just need her last two weaknesses!! Har and Rika will be completed!! Yay, for first posts!! And you do that...it's basically tradition that we have one of those threads anyways xD

And I suppose they really haven't but...Fang and Rika could have had a casual encounter in her Tea Shop as well as Haki...Haki's lived in Republic City for a majority of his life so he'd have met either one of them, probably just passing by or him admiring Fang's flute skills...yep...possibilities are endless for those three xD

And I get off at 10:30 which means I probably won't be home till like 11 ish...which would be close to midnight for you :3

Edit: Bam, and Rika is finished!! xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Excellent! So is Fang, finally. And yeah, I think he could have come by Rika's tea shop at some point. He might even be a regular, considering how much he likes the stuff, but being him, he probably sits in the corner, drinks alone, and doesn't talk to anyone... ^^;

As for how he knows Haki, I guess I'll leave my thoughts on that one until his sheet is finished and such, but yeah. Tentatively, them knowing each other seems like a good idea, especially since Fang will be the only one not on the probending team.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:56 pm

Sounds like a good plan then...pft haha...I could totally see that, Fang hanging out in the back...and I shall have Haki's sheet finished tonight...I am working on it now but I have less than thirty minutes before I have to leave for work haha...and yep, he wouldn't be on the team...that's going to be fun once the team actually does form though xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:57 pm

And the first post is up! It's just Kiara, as I figured that Fang will probably come in later. For now... I have to go make a new character for Dance. Oh boy... how do I get sucked into these things, Neph, how?

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:26 pm

Because we love you and you are awesome and everything else in between and we would be lost without you if we didn't have you :D?

I do not know xD

And I shall get a post up for Rika when I get back and probably Haki when he's finished xD

As of right now, I am staring at people at our bar getting shitfaced...it's awesome xD

And technically, if you don't want to create a new character they can just be the important NPC :D

It'd be a lot easier than having to make one XD

Edit: And I just had the most awkward conversation with someone...oh my...it...it was weird Dy...so...freakin weird...the guy was just like...yeah...I am kind of creeped out xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Haha, oh Neph. It sounds like you're having so much fun.

Aaaand, I talked to Equi about it and it seemed like the best idea was to just make a new character, and so that's what I did. She's done, and ready to be approved whenever you have the opportunity. I hope your awkward conversations are... minimal in number from now on? Not really sure how to say that haha.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:04 am

Yeah, I was having fun, until that one guy kind of ruined it by creeping me out...seriously...I think he was trying to hit on me but didn't know exactly how to do it...it was a very awkward conversation, one I hope to never ever have again...haha...I shall go and accept your new character and finish Haki!! Hopefully xD

He wasn't still going to do the triangle with Zenith was he? Because...yeah xD

Anywho's, that was the first awkward conversation I have ever had with a guest...hopefully it'll be the only one xD

Edit: And she has been accepted :D

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 am

I dunno, man, Equi's just unpredictable. I don't question these things, I just roll with it. He was against using Kaede though, because she's a child, as (his words) "I am also looking at the romantic angle after all" so I have no idea honestly. I guess I'll just see what happens as usual.

And yeah... let's hope for no more awkwardness with customers. It's always especially weird to get hit on while working, because you kind of have to be friendly to everyone and it can lead to people not quite taking the hint if you don't want them to continue hitting on you. I've had some... interesting experiences of this kind myself haha.

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 am

Pft...haha...that sounds a lot like Equi...anywho's, yeah.

It's best not to question those things...and I love how you used Orihime as a FC...so freaking hilarious..why? I don't know it just is xD

And yes...I hope for no more awkwardness...it's not fun...I was seriously being paranoid because he stayed in the store by my department until we closed...I had to walk out with one of my co-workers just because...yep. They are very interesting experiences...very interesting indeed...

Anywho's, back to working on Haki :D

If you need anything, I am here on the chat system so just...I dunno..poke? It makes a weird noise every time someone sends me a message x3

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:22 am

I know, right? It's like a bubble popping or something.

And I used Orihime because she's freaking adorable and weird and that was kinda what I pictured Anastasia as. Also, there's just a ton of art of her. So many images to choose from. And yeah-- I think I'm actually going to sleep soon, but good luck finishing, and I should be on from basically 4 in the afternoon onwards tomorrow, so we can address anything that comes up then, plus relations business and all that. Also, if you happen t see Equi before I do, will you ask him if I can timeskip maybe a week from Haruka's death? I think it's my turn to post next, but I think it would be good to skip a bit considering the need to intro a totally new character and also give the others a reason to be kinda dealing with her dying rather than just hearing about it and having it consume all their attention, you know?

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:26 am

That is not a problem at all, actually, I'll send him a message because more than likely I'll be at work by the time he is one. He was on pretty early today, like right when I was about to leave for work early. But I have to be in at 3:30 tomorrow so I'll be leaving around 2:30 so I probably won't see you until after work or something haha...ironically, I am off on Thursday xD

But I open Friday so I'll be asleep early that day...like around 8ish...so I probably won't see you until Friday afternoon xD

And yes! A bubble popping is what it sounds like!! Anywho's, goodnight Dy!! I shall hopefully have Haki and my posts up tonight since I drank an energy drink thingamabob and I am like super hyper crazy...never really happens to me but eh, there's a first for everything right :D

And yeah, I know Orihime is adorable. I used her as Haruka in Pact remember xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nephilim on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:35 pm

Alright, I swear today was the longest day ever XD

Anywho's, Haki will be completed tomorrow, but for the most part, I think I have all my posts done :D

At least I hope...well besides Smoke...I'll do that one tomorrow. Anywho's, I am sorry Dy!! It's taking me forever to finish Haki...but...but he's being stubborn right now and won't let me work on his weaknesses D:

Their Relationship chart will be done tomorrow too...after work..in the meantime, I reaalllly should be in bed...haha...like two hours ago should be xD

Nephilim
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dynamite on Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:18 am

Haha no worries; I know how you feel! I shall respond here (and everywhere else probably) tomorrow. Were you still thinking a collab would be good for the Shizuka and Reiko stuff? Because I'll definitely start that in addition to replying to the other collab we're doing tomorrow. Either way, I hope to get most of this stuff one then... because I'll be beta-testing for the Elder Scrolls Online over the weekend, and that'll take up a lot of my time haha. :D

Dynamite
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!