Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds

Reservations

a part of “Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

The curse was never broken, and all is 'well' in the Sohma residence. But was the bond meant to hold this long?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: Unwavering Bonds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Oh, btw...I won't be on all day tomorrow!! That being said...see/chat you later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 am

I'm still here and excited. Just been busy the past few days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:46 pm

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to check in and hope that no one's given up on this roleplay- yes, it's taking a while, but when it starts up, I'm sure it'll be fun!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm still here and interested.^-^ I have already submitted my character, just waiting for her to be accepted.

“Would you destroy Something perfect in order to make it beautiful?”
― Gerard Way

Poise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Same case here :P

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Will we be hopefully starting soon?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Well, it really depends on the next time that THESexyMaid_001 comes on and accepts the character applications/sets up how we're going to begin. Given that she hasn't been on in a few days, I'd say we have to wait a little while more before we begin.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:15 pm

I am soo sorry! I ended up having to drive 18 hours to a funeral, stayed there for a week. There was absolutly no internet access at all. Ill get on everything asap.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 pm

You're perfectly fine! I'm pretty sure everyone is just pleased that you're back. =D

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:17 am

Woo!Welcome back!Can't wait to get started!^-^

Poise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Ooo, me too! Maybe we should message everyone when it actually does get started up, just so that everyone will know...?

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 pm

That's a good idea since we don't know who's still checking in on this rp

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Agreed...!

Poise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:17 pm

So, who wants to do it? =D

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Poise on Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm

I'm willing to do it.:3

Poise
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Would you? That's wonderful!

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:54 am

I'm here!! Did I miss much? :D

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Not at all! We've just begun discussing actually beginning. =D

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:11 pm

I'm still waiting on my characters to be accepted. . . :/
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Okay! We are almost ready! Anyone who hasn't finished their CS needs to, and I hate asking this, but if anyone that hasn't doubled-up, if you could, it would be really helpful! I might end up having to triple up. I'm probably going to do the Tiger, since the reservie has had an enormous amount of time to get that in. The open spots are the Cat, Ox and Dog ... any takers?? All males! If you are already handling two and you want another, please do, but I'm not forcing anyone to. I will have my Pig and Tiger in shortly.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!