Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mayhem and Marauders

Reservations

a part of “Mayhem and Marauders”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

At Hogwarts, students have already chosen their side; most of them know who they will fight for once their studies are over. Who can you trust when the world is falling down?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mayhem and Marauders”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Please make your reservations here.
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:30 pm

I would like to reserve Bellatrix please and thank you. (:
I can get started on the character sheet immediately!
La Dispute
It must be true what people say,
that only time can heal the pain.
And every day I feel it fade away, but-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cl.love on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Nevermind, ignore me please~

Starlight
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮

Partner Search | Tumblr | ArchiveOfOurOwn
Discord

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Current favorite song: Glowing by The Oh Hellos

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

cl.love
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:15 pm

@kelskiihaos
I'd suggest for you to read the rules for the pasword in order to make a reservation ≧◡≦

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevCry on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Hello! Could I reserve Sirius Black and Narcisa Black? Thank you :D
(Ravenclaw)

DevCry
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Sorry! It's Ravenclaw. I totally forgot about the password. X[

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:32 pm

@kelsiikhaos
That's alright c: your reservation has been noted!

@DevCry
Your reservation has been noted too.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevCry on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:43 am

I'm going to have my characters represent how they were perceived and there actual beliefs and backgrounds as represented in the books and movies. However they will be different in some ways and devoloped into who they were in the movies if that is okay? Just a heads up ^-^ Also, if some spots don't get filled within some time would they be NPC's and filled later in the RP by passing roleplayers?

DevCry
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:16 am

@DevCry
Loved Narcissa! And yes, if the spots don't get filled then they become NCP's, and I guess I'd have to take a male character too to balance the female-male ratio. But all in time!

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:44 am

HEY, I had a little question. What if we bring all three of the black sisters together? I mean she's a slytherin and the last role is a Gryffindor, I don't want to mess up the balance but wouldn't be nice? I'd totally reserve Emily's spot if I could do that but I'd change her Fc. If not I'll still reserve the spot lol. Thank you for your time :)

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevCry on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:40 am

@lightningpoint, thank you very much :) I'll have Sirius done either tonight or tomorrow (most likely tonight)

@Iranian, I'd be happy with that ^-^ just depends on how you'd make the personality of Emily considering Narcissa is a little b*tch cx

DevCry
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:19 am

well I always pictured Tonks mother to be kinda like herself so she won't be a bitch so I think we're okay I'm that department. xD

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:45 pm

@DevCry
Awesomesauce (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

@☿Urania☿
Oh my God, of course you can! The Black sisters have a special place in my heart, lol. And to balance things out, you make her a Slytherin and I change my character's house to Gryffindor. It's alright because I hadn't started writing her personality or background so I'm okay with changing it. So you'll be taking FC: Emily Browning's spot and changing it to the last Black sister, and yes, you can change her face claim... just keep in mind her original appearance and find someone who looks like her and don't chose an overly-used one like Ariana Grande or Barbara Palvin! Oh and also, let me know who you chose as a face claim so I can look for a gif and include it in the introduction page.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi! Could I reserve Lily Evans - FC: Karen Gillian please? I'll start on my character sheet literally in ten minutes.

If I went to Hogwarts, I'd want to be in Slytherin because I just love snakes and I think I'd be too snappy and short tempered for Gryffindor or any of the other houses.
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:11 pm

I am still working on Bellatrix obviously, but if there is something you would like me to add/subtract from the sheet I will gladly take any direction or idea. (:

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:27 pm

May I try for the role of Lilly Evans? How adorable is this? There are not words to describe how badly I am squealing over the idea of having the older Hogwarts generation told.

Anyways, I'd like to be in Gryffindor simply because, who doesn't Harry Potter chilled there. But I'd probably be a Hufflepuff, I imagine Hufflepuff being nice and fluffy and full of bublliness, which I am.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevCry on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm going to have to have Sirius already pretty much changed into his future self due to his early age of being burned off the family tree. Ooooooh, Sirius as my character and Sirius in books/movies both hate Narcissa. WOOH. GOOD JOB. *Sorry I like praising myself ^-^*

DevCry
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:52 pm

@LivGrey
Your reservation has been noted! And I think I'd be placed in Slytherin too because of my personality traits... the only thing that wouldn't match is that most of the time I worry about other people and forget about myself.

@kelsiikhaos
I saw your sheet, Bellatrix is looking awesome! She's one of my favorite characters even though she's a bitch and she killed my baby Sirius Black ಥ_ಥ

@youloveme?
Of course you can try out for Lily too! Your reservation has been noted.

@DevCry
Ugh, if I saw young Sirius Black I'd attack him with hugs and kisses. Out of all the Marauders, he and Remus have a special spot in my heart.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Finally got her FC! Lol It took me a bit to find someone to match her appearance that I actually liked xD Anyway it was a close tie between Tay Jardine and Adelaide Kane but I think I'm going to go with Adelaide :D I'll get started on her as soon as I can!

@DevCry
Guess who is Sirius's favorite cousin in the books? :D ME! Wahahaha.

EDIT: WAIT WAIT NO! I changed my mind! I honestly didn't know why I didn't think of this before but I want Maia Mitchell to be my FC!

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kelsiikhaos on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:01 pm

Oh my goodness I love Remus. He is one of my favorite characters in HP.

Thank you so much lightningpoint. I'm trying to make it look pretty so no one else stands a chance to get her because I'm super excited about this RP!

kelsiikhaos
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!