Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Return to Eternity

Return to Eternity

a part of “Return to Eternity”, a fictional universe by StandardFiend.

Set on the continent of Terisill, a world broken into four very different states with very different ideals. On top of the chaos, there have been whispers of a darker power on the rise. What role will you play?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Return to Eternity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Return to Eternity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Hey, how was everyone's holiday weekend?

O heart, lament not, for this world is only metaphorical.
O soul, grieve not, for this abode is only transient.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:03 pm

I liked having two days where I didn't have to cook.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Mine was awfully awful... TT-TT

Yours?

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Not too bad. I don't have any interest in celebrating Christian holidays personally, but my family does, and so does my buddy's family, so we had an Easter get-together Sunday afternoon. This event included an egg-hunt in the back yard. 'Cept these weren't made of chocolate. No, they were made of plastic. The kind that snap together, so you can put things inside, right? And they had money in them.

Weeee!

What happened to make yours so terrible?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 pm

I'll just say my Aunt is a wretched woman, and wish my uncle married someone who's a tad bit quieter...

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Well, you know, sometimes one must simply grin and bear it. You probably don't have to see her too often, right?

So, here's an update on everyone's status right now:
I haven't heard from blackwolt lately, so it's safe to assume he's still in the same shape as before.
Lilaiy has been dealing with some personal issues as well and has told me she will get back to the game as soon as possible.
Queen's computer is currently out of commission, but she should be back on line in a few days, I imagine.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Allllrighty.

I sincerely apologize for the wait. It was uncalled for but unfortunately necessary. I should be able to move back into my house tomorrow which will give me some peace and quiet to actually write a decent post.

Remodeling is awful and yet so amazing at the same time.

:)

This isn't cookies, but it's all I could come up with! ;)

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu May 05, 2011 10:58 am

Howdy everyone. How y'all doing?

I just want to say, thanks for being so patient. It shouldn't be too long now before we're back up and running at full capacity.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Sat May 07, 2011 12:29 am

Oh, and congrats Lilaiy on another promotion! It seems we've missed getting you on our team once more...

Drats! Foiled again!

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Fri May 13, 2011 12:37 pm

And I can't help it! The texture of blueberries reminds me of old wrinkly people o.O
Which is the precise reason why I can't eat them... or peas.
Muahahaha.

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Fri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

Well folks, I guess we should try to continue on. I've not heard from QueenofSpades about when she will be able to post again, and I think we've come to the point where much more waiting will result in a permanent cease of activity--that is, if we've not come to that point already. It might be difficult to move on without input from Lamia, but I'm willing to risk it for the sake of the RP. We shall assume for the time being that she comes with the rest of the characters, but unfortunately we won't have any conversational input from her.

Is everyone okay with that?

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skawaffle on Sun May 29, 2011 8:10 pm

I say it's fine. I've been itching to resume this, as I have a rough map of where I wanted to go with Cailen. It would have been a shame to need to scrap it. Recycling is always an option, but it takes away from the personal connection to a character.

In short, let's go for it.

Skawaffle
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dealing with it on Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Yeah, let's do this. If it's too few people, we can recruit more.

dealing with it
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Contributor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Greeter Beta Tester Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Tue May 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Great, I'm glad everyone's on board! Let's get some great posts in there.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StandardFiend on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:48 am

Hey guys. Well, the truth is that things are really fucked up. I can't and won't explicate the details, but suffice it to say that we cannot go on. It's my fault. I'm sorry, Return to Eternity is over.

StandardFiend
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!