Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

REvamped

REvamped

a part of “REvamped”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Accepting one more female...preferably werewolf.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “REvamped”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] REvamped

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:50 pm

*confused face* I assumed NaNoWriMo was just for people from the USA, because of the 'National' part of its name.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:14 pm

I feel like anyone can do it, my guess is it just originated in the USA.

Speaking of different countries, I know this isn't taking place in any specific country. However, with Dana's ambitions and whatnot, I feel like the names of the figureheads of said country should at least be mentioned here so we're all on the same page. Is it okay if we just go with "President" for the key figurehead and "Senator" as a high ranking politician of some sort because it's already in her bio? At the time I wrote it I wasn't thinking from an international standpoint, haha.

Alssoooo, @yaria: I hope you don't mind I just assumed Katri was taller than Dana. Dana's a little thing and I feel like just about everyone there is taller than her, but if the picture in my head is wrong and Katri is in fact equally little, let me know and I can edit it. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm

You're referring to Nation Novel Writing Month, right? For awhile, I thought NaNoWriMo was a Japanese thing...

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yaria on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:47 pm

@Nightgem: Yes, Katri is fairly tall (well 5'11")! I have added a little bit of a description to my character info.

@Meesha: What floor are the dorms on? I think Katri will be escaping through a window to break curfew at least once :3

NaNoWrimo is in Canada! I participated last year, but between a 40 hour work week and 2 college courses I didn't have time. This year, it's the same job and 4 courses so I'll have even less free time! 500 word RP posts are about what I have the energy for. But, I'm planning on writing a novel next year for sure, since by then I'll be done my degree.

yaria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:20 am

@yaria Ah just say the dorms are on...the third floor...but I'm sure Katri can ninja her way out of the window :L I imagined the dorms to be...sort of in seperate towers...like vampire dorm in one direction, werewolf dorm in the other and Mixed dorm in the middle. Boys and girls rooms only have a floor between them ;) So girls rooms are on one floor and the floor beneath them are where the boys are.
If that made any sense what so ever...might even come up with another diagram XD Just don't worry about it too much. Let's say...

Ground floor= Assembly hall and all classrooms.
First floor= Few more classrooms, few common rooms, cafeteria.
Second floor= Boys dorms.
Third floor= Girls dorms.
and then other random floors, passage ways and creepy little areas that exist within all old buildings :) We can make up the rest and add in little areas etc.

I could never write a novel within a month O.O if thats what it's asking for!!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:42 am

It's asking for 50,000 words in a month, and very doable - my record last year was 48,395 words I believe... I don't remember why I failed - I erase bad memories automatically.

Also, would our boy dorm and girl dorm be on top of each other? Because then if one's too noisy, the sound would leak vertically, or if the girls decide to jump around or something, it would be noisy for the boys... unless the dorms are sound-proof? XD
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:55 am

p.s this is the reason I won't be on tonight but please don't hesitate to post:

I'm going to a dance. A 1940's dance...tonight and to get things straight I have never attended anything like this in my life! So fairly nervous/ excited. I'm wearing a post war R.A.F uniform so the majority of it is original...(certainly smells original :/) and I'm just spending the morning doing my hair, the afternoon doing my makeup and the remainder of the day fitting into my uniform before I go out tonight with a group of about 10...all dressed up in world war 2 uniforms -_- apart from one girl whose going as a civilian.

It for my mums, friends birthday...the crazy cow decided we'd go to this 1940's dance night where you learn to dance like they did in the 1940's an hour before hand (if you want to) and then the actual dance commences...great considering I can't dance modern day dances so who knows what a plum i'll look like when trying to dance the old fashioned way. WITH A STRANGER O.O

So yes...and some point inbetween all that we're having a few drinks. Outfits are hired...£34 pounds for the actual outfit and £80 deposit EACH just incase we break anything "^^ so i'm going to be extra careful tonight.

Mm. So that's where your dear Gm will be tonight...and perhaps hungover tomorrow morning. Hurrah! I might even show you some pictures XD if we get any decent ones...unlikely. BUT THIS HAIR IS SO HARD TO DO!! O.O I have no rollers! I have a heat wand! Flablahma!

EDIT: Peh who cares XD ...you're all vampires and werewolves..sensitive ears means you tend not to make too much noise anyway. Due to everyone being close to a century in age or in some cases 2 centuries the teachers do expect some level of disipline or decency amongst the students :D It's not like they're human!
Besides...you have to put up with the little annoying things when you go to boarding school :3 NOISE shall be one of them ;)
Last edited by Meesha on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:50 am

Sweet. Hope you have fun, Meesha. I want pictures! :P

I'm sure you'll have a good time. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm curious to know what 1940s dancing looks like. I've got images of you doing the Charleston! Anyway I hope it's good fun! :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CreaturesOfTheNight on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:56 pm

I am extremely sorry for this, I feel like an ass, but I can't roleplay here. I have twelve tests this month and I am going to be swamp with studying and school work for at least... well a month. Sorry for this, but I wish this roleplay successful! ((:
ImageImageImageImage

CreaturesOfTheNight
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:48 am

Oh...oh....oh I'm so tired. Tired. Tired. Tired. I've returned...without a hangover as I didn't really drink too much but I am still tired. It was a good night- couldn't dance to save my life but I got the hang of it gradually, the dance instructor asked me to dance and nearly gave me a heart attack by the way he threw me around the floor ¬¬
These two boys kept asking me to dance...it became slightly stalkerish. I think they liked me in my uniform ;) Wish they didn't though. Even though one of them was at uni they were both really immature. -sigh- but I have to admit our group did look very good, we had a photographer following us around all night :D

Phew.

@creaturesofthenight Thats okay you don't have to leave the roleplay though...we'll just say the school sent you on trip. When you're ready to join back in just come on back and slot in. I hope your tests go well and you get everything done :)

@Almost@Shm God knows what dances I were doing, they were fast, involved kicks, twirls and all sorts!! I'll see if there's any decent pictures :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:41 am

Haha glad it was fun. :) Those things are asll very well for girls, dancing is all about the man leading! I went to a birthday party once which was the same sort of thing except it was modern Jive. I went with a 'date', and yeah eventually we started to get the hang of it, but when it came to the 'freestyle' time I basically watched lots of old men come up and fling my date around, and because they were experienced at leading she looked like a pro!! So I slunk off and got a drink, haha.

Anyway I'm sure you looked great. ^^

I'm kinda disappointed there weren't more posts overnight, I really need something to do!! I'm moving house on Sunday and I've kinda been overzealous and packed up all my stuff this morning, only to realise I've got no XBox, no clothes, no musical instruments....even my cafetiere's been stashed away in the car. This is why men shouldn't be made to pack!

*twiddles fingers* Guess I'll just get to work eating up all the perishable food in the kitchen.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:08 am

^ I feel ya .. as the expression goes ... brother. I've woken up to say 10-12 posts a day for like maybe three days and then this lack of posting makes me feel odd. Like the RP has died or something :( Where's everyone?

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Whats going on people? I've been away for a day and a night and everyones' gone as silent as the grave?! D:

I don't care if you all have lives and homework! Get your asses on here! >:D

@Shm you packed too soon. I didn't realise you were moving this sunday...you said the 24th! Im not going to be there till not tomorrow but next saturday!!!!!!!!! Then I'm working sunday...so I'll have to see you Monday...that's a whole week in my town...on your own :O Will you be alright?! Not to sound patronizing but I'm supposed to be your walking stick for at least the first couple of days and I won't even be there for the first week.

I'll spring myself upon you 5am on monday :D (lies- 5am is a forbidden time for me to be awake) We shall talk...loads! Exchange the parts of marked to and fro. I shall keep you busy from afar until I come home. (not to sound to mumsie or anything)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:29 pm

I don't know what's happening. Where's all the guys that are supposed to be going to the boy's dorm? I was sure someone would be annoyed by Andreas' music.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:36 pm

I'll post once I can drag myself out of ved to my computer ^^" (cell phone)

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:38 pm

Hmmm...Andreas room can be right below ours...then he'll have someone moaning at him ;) Anyways...that'll have to wait. I've got to go to sleep as Im getting up at 7 tomorrow and I am NOT a morning person :) catch you later Almost ^^

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Well I posted to keep it alive...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yaria on Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Please don't tell me I killed *another* roleplay... :(

If there is anything I can do to breathe some life back into it, let me know!

yaria
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:46 pm

I don't think it's you. I think it might be because a few of the characters are separated at the moment.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!