Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Revelation: The Cure

Revelation: The Cure

a part of “Revelation: The Cure”, a fictional universe by Kurokiku.

[Complete] A year after the assassination of one of its most prominent politicians, the city in the sky teeters on the brink of revolution. Those with foresight will do what they can to stop it, but will anything be enough?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Revelation: The Cure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Revelation: The Cure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:38 pm

And the site still hates him, apparently. Poor Smaarme.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm

>:I....swear to (insert deity name/science here) I stared at my post. I looked at it, after it had been posted.

And yes SHiva >_> I have gotten into the habit of copying the doc. in word before posting, but I don't actually save it...

*shrug* At least this wasn't like the three-page long GM posts in The Gift. That might have pissed me off. I'll post after homework~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:14 pm

And I finally did the good GM thing and posted myself.

Why you leave, Smaarmy? Ees no fun!

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

...who said I was leaving? I must admit, this gives me license to post a bit less than usual, but I'm still here. Now all of my posts will be about Eos starting a new family with some random waif :D

*cough*

Imma go read your post nao. Probably post in Grey later too.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Oh damn. As usual, lotsa stuff happens while I'm too busy to check the site. Managed to scrounge up a post though, since it is my turn.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Well, since Eos is off doing gods-know-what right now, I guess that means you're up again, Ezarael. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

You're surprised Smitty doesn't post, ever?

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Not even slightly, Shivsies. Not even slightly.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:58 pm

>:O...:I....

*quietly reads a dark fantasy novel*

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Yes I'm getting on the post right this moment. Had a severe case of writer's block this weekend, but the beginning of the week has served to jump-start my brain!
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:52 pm

*snatches book from Smitty's hand*

Smithers, I didn't know you read Twilight!

Arke
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

D: DAMNIT SHIVSIES, YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL ANYONE!!

*sobs deeply under a poster of Edward*

Smith
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Stop! There shall be no more mention of such heresies against literature in any thread with my name on it! D:<

You dern kids and yer stinkin' sparkly vampires. In my day, kids read good books...

I feel like I stole Shiva's line there, what with the old-man crankiness.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Flower-san, in my day we used stone tablets. All this techno-gizmo whatchamacallits make my head spin.

Arke
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Well played, sir.

Also, I have decided the following. Because school has seen fit to beat me over the head with several heavy, blunt objects until I'm concussed, bleeding, and possibly turning into a vegetable, I'm going to need a bit of time to get a post together. Therefore:

I AM MOVING THE PLOT FORWARD ON MONDAY. FINISH ANYTHING YOU WANT TO FINISH BEFORE THEN.

Mkay? (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:49 pm

And... tis the beginning of the end, my friends. I tried to propel all of you right into the thick of things, and though I didn't write it, Machina, Eza, and anyone else who needs to know can presume that the rest of the Assassins (i.e., the ones not underground at the moment) and the pertinent PCs are about to come upon a very bloody, in-progress battle between magi and people working for Gilgamesh and assorted allies. Their plan was to cut off the mages before they made it past Gamma, but that's been nixed by Gilly and his buddies.

Have fun going all Law and Order on us, Shivsies.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:47 pm

Sorry my post is full of suck, Kiku. I'm surprised I even had the time to write it, honestly. Ughschoolsucks. *dies*

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Oh hush. Your post is not full of suck. I know you're busy as all get-out, but thanks for sticking around long enough to finish.

That goes for all of you, ya hear?

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Alright people you won't need to wait on me much longer. I should get a post up by tonight, and no later than tomorrow morning (I mean early tomorrow morning at the latest) and it should have some pretty good stuff put in on Garbiel's end. Maybe not the most ideally heroic of characters, but the job'll get done. ;)

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arke on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Don't worry Machina, my post was full of suck too. We can all lament our suck posts together.

*looks up*

I'm expecting great things from you Eza, you need to compensate for our suck posts.

Arke
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!