Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Missing Pieces

Roleplay Relationships

a part of “Missing Pieces”, a fictional universe by Scra.

WARNING - This has very touchy subjects: Bullying, thoughts of suicide, abuse, and etc. If this isn't something you wish to be a part of don't join.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Missing Pieces”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Roleplay Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Since I see that characters are coming! I have created this! DUN DUN DUN! The "lets write down are feelings and get hated for it" thread.

W A R N I N G
Scra is not responsible for any hurtful, cruel, truthful, basis, unrealistic, or/and tearful comments, words, and/or messages typed or/and said in this thread. Thank you.

You guys know you have been waiting for this. Anyway lets get started. This thread has been made to write down relationships that happened before the role-play starts, relationships that may be current when it starts, and where you imagine your character in the future. I require everyone to have one. This is just to helps everyone know what to expect in the roleplay.

Code: Select all
[center][img]PUT CHARACTER NAME HERE[/img]

[img]CHARACTER IMAGE[/img]

[font=FONT HERE][✔] Relationship confirmed ║ [✘] Relationship unconfirmed ║[✦] Beginning Relationship ║ [✚] Future Relationship[/font]

[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/198/c/e/jerdivider_by_xvirgo-d7r52hy.png[/img]

[font=FONT HERE][color=COLOR HERE][size=100]R O L E[/size][/color]
[size=90]Explain what your role. Include: Name & Missing Piece;what do you do? What kind of school do they go to? Do they play sports? Etc? Basically give me a short description of who your character is.[/size][/font]

[font=FONT HERE][color=COLOR HERE][size=100]F R I E N D S[/size][/color]
[size=90]Who is your character closest to at the moment? Who have they been close to before? Who do you see them becoming close with?[/size][/font]

[font=FONT HERE][color=COLOR HERE][size=100]E N E M I E S[/size][/color]
[size=90]Who annoys your character to no end? Who can't your character stand being around? Who don't you think your character will get along with?[/size][/font]

[font=FONT HERE][color=COLOR HERE][size=100]R O M A N T I C I N T E R E S T[/size][/color]
[size=90]Does your character have their eye on someone in particular? Who might your character become interested it? [You can leave this empty for later decision, if you want.][/size][/font]

[font=FONT HERE][color=COLOR HERE][size=100]A C Q U A I N T A N C E S[/size][/color]
[size=90]This can include things like classmates, neighbors, seen around before, etc.[/size][/font]

Now... Go crazy with ideas.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Roleplay Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:03 pm

[✔] Relationship confirmed ║ [✘] Relationship unconfirmed ║[✦] Beginning Relationship ║ [✚] Future Relationship

R O L E
Haruka ; The Tomboy ; Violence
Haruka is the tomboy, androgynous actress at --- High School, a private school which explains her requirement to wear the school uniform for a female. She enjoys drama (acting) and sports (specifically soccer). No one knows but her two parents, but she is quite violent, although she only uses this violence on bullies she finds during the school day. She's very independent, humorous, but has no interest in feminine clothes or activities.

F R I E N D S
Sakura - ✔ - Fujiyama
"Oh, Miss Fujiyama? She's a nice person! If I actually wanted to be more feminine, I'd probably look up to her as my role model, not that I don't already do. She's really gorgeous, and just amazing all together! And I love her little cafe too; I'll always stop by for a drink or snack every now and then, and just to talk with her from time to time."
Haruka first met Sakura just after she fought with a bully outside the school. After they ran off, leaving her alone, injured with bruises, cuts, and scars, Sakura found her and offered to take care of these. Haru didn't really take good care of her 'battle scars,' as she likes to call them, so she took her up on the offer. Since then, she began to stop by more at her cafe that she discovered that day and began to chat more often with her, asking for advice or just starting casual conversations. Haruka looks up to her, in short.
Shikaku - ✔ - Yamako

”Wip”
Wip

E N E M I E S
”Haha, lucky me, no one doesn’t hate me! A-At least… not yet… that is…”
N/A – While she does have frienimies, they don’t quite hate her. No one really hates her at the moment, thankfully.

R O M A N T I C I N T E R E S T
"Pft- me? No, I'm totally fine with being single, and I like being single. I don't need any girl or guy to be happy!"
N/A - While Haruka is bisexual, she has no interest in actually dating anyone yet, and she doesn’t have any crushes either.

A C Q U A I N T A N C E S
Akito - ✔ | ✚ - Miyoshi

”Him? I’ve… seen him around before, I think. He doesn’t seem that bad, despite him being a flirt. I mean, I think he’s pretty cool, and hey, maybe if I actually get to meet him we could even become friends, you know?”
Haruka’s only seen Akito here and there, but she doesn’t really know him very well, mostly because their grade and age differ by two years. However, she does know that he is a flirt, which is something she had a bit of a dislike for, but it seems as though he is not such as bad person, as she so far sees, and wouldn’t mind becoming friends in the future.

Kenya - ✔ | ✚ - Akairi
”Wip”
Wip
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!