Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rose's Many Characters

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Rose's Many Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 pm

I've decided to pull together my random profiles of characters and post them finally. Plus I got bored and there was nothing else to do, besides sit around and wait for more posts.....

THE PURSUIT OF BLOODWING:
Name: Danleea "Danny" Finnely
Race: Werepanther
Station: Pirate
Weapons: carries an old CZ85 on her right hip, and three daggers lay at the small of her back
Station on ship: Captain of Bloodwing
Appearance: Long raven black hair, bright green eyes, wears a dark green tanktop and cameoflage pants. There's a barbed wire tattoo on her right wrist that wraps once around her wrist, snakes up her arm, wraps around the base of her neck once, and slowly transforms into a tribal tattoo that covers most of her back. A deep and nasty looking scar rests upon her chest and stomach, starting at her left shoulder and ends at her right hip. She is sleekly muscular, and very agile.
Hybrid Form: She becomes slightly taller than the average person and is covered by a panther hide. A 3-foot tall extends from her spine. Her legs are more feline than a human, meaning she can walk on her toes. She had the ears, nose, muzzle, and teeth of a panther, but her eyes and the shape of her head is human. Her fingernails change into claws. At a distance, she can pass as human, but only at a distance.
Attitude: Danny is smart, calculating, and puts her pirates before her. She loves her ship most of all, but will do anything to keep her crew safe. She will not kill unless someone tries to kill her first and will not allow murdering or raping to go on in her ship or on the ships that they board. She can be strict at times, but only when its for someone's own good.
Brief History: It all began when Lucas Finnely, the most wanted and hated pirate the governmental officials have had the pleasure of killing, found her laying in the streets, near death. Her mother and father had been commanders in the governmental space navy, but they had been brutally murdered by their own crews. The government tried to kill Danny so she could not fight against them, but they did not succeed. Lucas Finnely found her and took her under his wing, training her to become what she is today, minus the mass murdering and raping. She watched as her mentor and father-figure was captured on the fateful day she got her ship, Bloodwing. She assumed his last name to carry on his bloodline. She became captain and commander of Bloodwing at the age of 18 and has been on the run ever since.

POSSIBLY PIRATES

Name: Lillian "Twigs" Smith

Affiliation: free

Brief Bio: Lillian "Twigs" Smith was born in a small village. Her father was a pirate and her mother a sewing maiden for the local landowner. Growing up by the sea, she always dreamed of sailing and pirating. Her father took her aboard his ship and taught her the ways of pirates. Then one fateful day, her father's ship was attacked and the crew slaughtered. Lillian was captured and imprisoned on the ship. She will not tell anyone how she escaped that ship or explain what happened or how she recieved the scar on her right cheek. She recieved her nickname of Twigs for how skinny she was. She is easily provoked in a fight, but she is mostly docile.
Twigs, having joined the crew somewhere along the journey, stayed quiet most of the time and helped out as much as possible. Aboard the ship, she met Caesar and fell for him. After taking their separate ways, she went and travelled the land, but easily got bored with it. She longed and lived for the sea and waited in the ports for the familiar crew of friends.

Physical description: She stands 5'5", skinny as a twig. Tri-blue eyes, long sandy blonde hair. Wears a white shirt and a pair of brown pants. She carries two daggers, one at each hip.

My beautiful Twigs

BAD GIRLS

Name: Danleea "Danny"
reason you in prison: found leaning over the dead bodies of a political official and a policeman
Looks: Long raven black hair, bright green eyes, pale cotton-colored skin, medium height, weighs about 100 lbs.
Personality: Quiet, anger-filled, calm, intelligent, and calculating
Little about you: Little is known about Danny, for she barely talks to anyone. All that is known is that she was found leaning over the dead bodies of a political official and a policeman with a .9mm CZ85 in her hand and a bloody dagger in her other hand.

WEAPONS OF YOUTH

Name: Danleea Grovnicks
Nickname (optional): Danny or D
Areas they are most skilled in: Espionage, Weaponry
Other talents: Writing
Personality: D can be quiet when needed, she's intelligent when it comes to planning out missions, and mostly keeps to herself most of the time.
Brief History: D spent the beginning of her life living in and out of foster homes before coming to the project at the age of 13. For the last five years, she's trained and honed the skills she gathered from her past.
Appearance: Shoulder-length raven black hair, bright green eyes, medium height, looks to weigh around 100 lbs. Wears a dark green tanktop and cameoflage pants with black combat boots.
Anything Extra: D tries to fit in with the others, but doesn't know if people will like her.

POST APOCALYPSE

Name: Danleea "Danny"
Appearance: Short white hair, tri-blue eyes, stands 5'5". Wears a white tank top and a pair of brown pants. Skinny, a scar runs across her right cheek, marring her features slightly.
History: Danny arrived at Fort Life, battered and barely alive. Now, she tries to help out as much as possible, staying out of everyone's way most of the time.
Preferred Weapon: the dagger at her side
Personality: Somewhat of a recluse, but when pushed, she pushes back hard and fast. A helper in nature, but would rather be fighting........

MYSTERY OF THE CARRIBEAN

Name: Danny
Sex:Female
Movie character: Tia'Dulma
Movie charecter's rank: Goddess of the Sea ((bound to land of course))
Qualifications (or lack of them): Danny is an observer of life, always watching the sea with great interest, studies everything before actually taking the risk of something. She is quiet, soft-spoken, and suspicious of everyone.

BURNING STARS 2.0

Name: Danleea "Danny" Gene
Faction: Human Empire
Ship: ((Anyone that will take her, I guess))
Looks: Medium height, skinny as a rail. Long raven black hair, tri-blue eyes, pale skin color. Wears a black tank-top, when "playing" with the guns, a pair of uniform pants, and black combat boots.
Bio: Danleea "Danny" Gene is a woman, a gun-toting one at that. Her father was a general, her mother a military nurse before they were gunned down in battle, when she was twelve. She loved weapons, any type, and she lived them. Growing up military, she knew no other life. She went into the military and ran through the ranks, landing the Gunnery Lieutenant and staying there. She loved her life.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Rose's Many Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 2:40 am

Alright, I've decided to show the world what I truly look like. This is the real me, the real tattoo that I love very much.... And if you look close enough, you can see what site I'm on... You'll never guess though......

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue May 13, 2008 3:12 am

*wolf whistle*
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 3:16 am

Aww shucks IW!! You'll make me blush

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue May 13, 2008 3:21 am

this is bad thing? 8)

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am

No... not really.... :P
That pic was taken today actually....

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue May 13, 2008 3:27 am

*second wolf whistle*

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue May 13, 2008 3:56 am

*giggles* IW, I lushes you soos much!!! You're soo sweet!!!

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon May 26, 2008 10:51 pm

Upon the request of some of my friends on here, mostly you Irish Wolf.....

Here are some more pics of me and oh look my son!!!! Zeren (Aaron with a Z) Daniel......

Image Taken by: Angel Dane

Image Zeren relaxing with his bottle

Image Zeren's face...

Image You can never see my son without his bottle, I swear...... lol

Welp those are my new pics and whatnot.... Hope you like'em

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon May 26, 2008 10:54 pm

cute

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Mon May 26, 2008 10:59 pm

What a pair of cuties you guys are.
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon May 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Rose, you're very pretty :) :)

And nice to see a picture of Danny from Bad Girls. Gives better view of what she looks like.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:21 am

Yet another pic of the loverly me:

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!