Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Royal Pains In Love

Royal Pains In Love

a part of “Royal Pains In Love”, a fictional universe by TatteredXPrincess.

They were raised to be enemies but they surely won't follow that any longer. 3 Spots Open!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Royal Pains In Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Royal Pains In Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatteredXPrincess on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Royal Pains In Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Why are you always the one... who tells me the things I want to hear the most...?"

Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuses these with love, but in reality... Love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain, and makes us feel wonderful again.

A person often meets their destiny on the road they took to avoid it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TatteredXPrincess
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Royal Pains In Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira45 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:07 pm

hey i was wondering i wouldnt mind being the Neko prince but i just dont know excatily what a Neko is
Live fast,die young

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akira45
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 pm

A Cat boy ._.
If I make the lashes dark
And the eyes more bright
And the lips more scarlet,
Or ask if all be right
From mirror after mirror,
No vanity's displayed:
I'm looking for the face I had
Before the world was made.
~W.B. Yeats

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:29 pm

I hope this keeps going, im really interested! Just trying to figure out which character I want to snatch up.. theres so many lol.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby beautifully insane on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:05 pm

I really like this roleplay idea! I was wondering if I could possibly have the vampire princess? I would go ahead and submit a profile but I wanted to get the facts right (such as the last name and so on...)

beautifully insane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

smart thinking.. since we do have siblings.. LOL yeah I'm working on a profile for the Human Princess. Do I just make my own lastname?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:38 pm

It says on the front page;
"Last names do not have to be the same between siblings"

Hope your good samaritan comment for the day does help :P

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks. I overlooked it.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edamame on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:49 pm

No problemo~
Work together and things will always go so much smoother <:3

Hope to see all of you when Tattered returns^-^

***wow, unrelated much?

Edamame
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:38 pm

If the spot for the Fire princess I'd like to fill that spot and submit a character sheet. I like the idea of this roleplay thanks

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight's Work on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Is the role of the Earth Princess open? I submitted a character just in case.

Midnight's Work
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekuya on Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:25 am

I sent a reservation PM, so I hope I got the human princess slot. :)

Nekuya
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TatteredXPrincess on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

When we get all the characters, I will post. :P
Let's hope that all the slots get filled quickly then!(:

TatteredXPrincess
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DAISYtheauthor on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 pm

whoops...sorry Tattered but i posted...was that okay...? IM SORRY!!! DDDX
[ A brief ray of light,
Shines in the
darkness,
It's like an illusion drawn into the
image.
But there you'll
succeed,
To grab the glory of the
truth. ]
|| Hikari Sasuhou by Back-Onο»Ώ ||

DAISYtheauthor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Wooh! Cant wait till we start.. am i overly excited? hmm.. yeah I am haha.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Oh & Nekuya I wanted to give you heads up so theres no confusion. Your character profile says "Kingdom of Humans" its supposed to say "Kingdom of Elements" cause your character is the Earth Princess.. Its similar to my character in title.. jst letting you know so you can change it so no one has any confusion ! :)

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Was wondering if this roleplay is still active? I submitted a character but has neither been rejected or approved.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:07 pm

It's active, but few have posted.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!