Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RPG Member Dictionary!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: RPG Member Dictionary!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 pm

((Haha, yes, yes I know. <3 Thanks, Sunny. ^-^))

x_Sunny_x

Ex-dah-ash-Son-nee-dah-ash-ex

A member of RPG that shines down from the large, (currenly dying-out) star, giving the planet Earth life and warmth.

^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 pm

ViceVersus

Vahys-vur-suhs [alternate pronunciations: sahto, saw-toe, "that awesome chick"]
1. (n.) a brilliant writer, filmmaker, and rogue wizard with massive swag (see synonyms) whose love for Arizona Green Tea will likely get her thrown in jail someday

2. (n.) RPG member known for occasional aggressiveness when faced with stark idiocy; her acerbic nature is slightly diluted by the presence of the color green.

3. (n.) the first known host of Satophail™; (see related forms).

4. (n.) (see #1 again)

[Origin: late 1500's from Kathmandu region of Nepal; introduced to America in early 1990's; <derived from SatoDraygonFIST{Tas}(Sept 07-Aug 08) and Sato (Aug 08-Feb 10); now stable]

[Synonyms: brilliant, enchanting, frolicsome, humble; "mad swag", "the bee's knees", etc.]

[Related forms: sah-toe-feyl;]
1. An extremely corrosive disease that destroys the heart, mind and self confidence. Symptoms include but are not limited to: increased typing fails characterized by dull fingers tripping over themselves and landing on the 'enter' key. No known cure. (See Cloasse)

I'm so humble I don't know what to do with myself.

Cloasse

Chlo-ah-say [alternate pronunciations: clow-ass, layn, layn-ee]
1. (n.) an Italian-born Scot gifted in both music and writing; the latter a skill with great range admirably learned in English, her second language. IE: "Merci, Sato"

2. (n.) an exclamation used colloquially by users of RPG to hail the arrival of something or someone incredibly amazing who can brighten up a room in an instant; IE: "oh, Cloasse!" "Clow-ass!" (note related forms).

3. (v.) to place an object or person into one's bra for safekeeping; IE: "Sato just got Cloasse'd!"

4. (v.) to be one's confidant or close friend; to be trusted; loved. (see ViceVersus)

5. (n.) the miscreant responsible for losing the cure to Satophail™; this most recent time being the second time. (See ViceVersus.)

[Origin: early 1990's; introduced to Scotland mid 1900's; now stable]

[Synonyms: gorgeous, lulzy, BFF, Stockholm's; "wicked awesome", "can I have your autograph?", etc.]

Lain. If you won't get soppy, then I'll get soppy. Besties. You and me. Screw Sam, who needs him?

I mean -- wait!

Parabola

Pair-ah-bull-uh [alternate pronunciations: sam, sammy, sam-ah, "british kid"]
1. (n.) a plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone with a plane parallel to a generator of the cone; the set point sin a plane that are equidistant from a fixed line and a fixed point in the same plane or in a parallel plane.

2. (n.) a kick-ass, English-born mod on RPG who isn't afraid to kick ass and is also English.

3. (v) to have way more characters than is practically advisable (note: spread over different accounts) and yet still maintain the skill and prowess needed as a writer to accurately do those characters justice; to be a kick-ass writer (see #2).

4. (v.) to have a fricken gorgeous English accent that one wishes they could wrap themselves up in, and fall asleep. (see ViceVersus)

[Origin: <derived from Shining_Angel (?-?); first use early 1990's in England.]

[Synonyms: creative, dependable, English; "mammoth fist", "hive-soul-buddy-mate", etc]

Hey, did I mention that he's English?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CriminalMinds on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 pm

CriminalMinds

Crim-min-al-Minds (Other pronunciations: Fail-at-all-times)

To see a definition of CriminalMinds, please see below:

FAIL

CriminalMinds
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Lol, don't self hate. ^-^

XGirXIsXAwesomeX

Ex-Grr-Ex-Es-Ex-Aww-Sum

The first Roleplayer to join my Roleplay Southern Thunder!

No one knows this chica...

HoroTheWise

Whor-Oh-Teh-Why-ZZZ

The member of RPG that never gets on, lied to Litria Death about joining, and is the only human being I actually know on here. ^-^

No one know this girl either...

Crysi

Cuh-Rei-See

Another member of RPG that never gets on, lied to Litria Death about joining, and it the other human being I know on this site. ^-^

CriminalMinds

Creem-Eh-Nuhl-My-Nees

Member of RPG that is secretly a key... ;)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Dragon
drag·un
Sexy
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saken on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Conumbra. - Cuh-n-um-brah

Con- A thing that is used to take you by advantage, A Con-Man, a person who takes you by advantage.
Um- The sound you make when you think.
Bra- An object of clothing for female's.

Conumbra, a member of RPG who can't think, says um a lot, and is always attempting to get into woman's bra's.
Join in on my Mentoring Rp!
It's a chance to everyone to improve their skills.
Targeted at Newbies, but for everyone!
roleplay/mentoring-classification-zombies#introduction

I see you...

Saken
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Friendly Beginnings Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby feralfairy on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Icee
eye-see
1. A cold drink, very yummy. 2. A user on RPG who apparently loves said cold treats.

pkdark
pee-kay-dahrk
PK = Psychokinesis, (from the Greek ψυχή, "psyche", meaning mind, soul, heart, or breath; and κίνησις, "kinesis", meaning motion, movement; literally "mind-movement") also known as telekinesis, is the movement of matter using the mind. To put it simply.
Dark = is... dark.

pkdark is the gloomy art of telekinesis.

ohsnapitsyourface
oh-snahp-ehts-yourfay-ce

One who sees your face and snaps.

Not that she isn't crazy already...

Kronos
crow-nose
1. A crow's nose. 2. Epic.

feralfairy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!