Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway - IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Runaway - IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:03 pm

Kyree walked over. "I do like you...but what?" she asked about his second question. She didn't want him to leave yet. She enjoyed spending time with the other kids there and she was growing close to Keith.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:14 pm

His heart pounded more in his chest, and he looked at her for a moment before answering. "Just that, why get close to somebody?" He sighed, and then scowled. "It's not like I'm going to stay. I never stay- it's just like that."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 pm

Kyree shrugged not knowing how to answer his question. She turned back around and sat down on her bed not looking at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Keith sighed, and sat down on the bed next to her. He leaned his back against the wall, his legs dangling over his head. He closed his eyes, he was always closing his eyes. Just to make everything dissapear temporarily for awhile. Eyes still closed, he reach out for her hand, wondering if that way okay. He held it gently, interlinking their fingers, biting his lip.

"Do you want me to stay here?" he said softly, barely higher than a whisper, his eyes completly shut. His ears went red. He knew that he couldn't say something like that with his eyes open, looking at her.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:50 pm

"I do but..if you want to leave or know you're going to leave then you can..I won't stop you." Kyree said not turning to look at him but kept her fingers interlaced with his. She was looking down at her bed instead of looking over at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:05 pm

His eyes opened slowly, and he turned his head to look at her. A sad smile was on his lips now. "I was kinda hoping you would say that," he murmured. "If I did go anywhere, I guess I'd take you with me." He looked at their hands. "You don't mind the hand holding thing, right?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Kyree looked up at him from under her hair. "It's fine..if I had a problem with it I would have already pulled my hand away so you're good." she smiled. "Where do you plan on going if you have to leave?" she asked a few minutes later.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:19 pm

He thought seriously for a moment, squeezing her hand before replying. "I guess I'd go to the country. I'm old enough, I could build my own house after I save up some money...But I don't know. I can't just leave the people here that already helped me, that would just be rude..." He continued to stare at her. "How old are you?" Did he already ask that, he wondered, but he could hardly remember anything sometimes.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Kyree nodded in understanding. "I'm 15." she said. He had already asked her earlier when he woke up because he said she was shorter then she really looked. She wouldn't argue with hm so just repeated it again.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!