Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway - IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Runaway - IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 am

Keith was never good when people cried, especially girls, and he didn't know what to do. His mouth stayed shut as if it was locked, and he didn't try and hug her again. It seemed there was nothing he could do.
He saw the tears trickling down her face, and he knew that it must've really hurt her. "Kyree?" he mumbled, still looking at his hands. "Why not ask Justin if you could see her again? Sounds like you already did, but maybe you should try again?" He was almost afraid of her reaction. Keith knew he was probably butting into something that wasn't his business at all, but he saw her tears out of the corner of his eye, and he felt horrible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:06 am

Kyree sucked in a deep breath and then let it out slowly. "It's not that he doesn't want me to see my sister it's that she still lives with my father and we don't know if he's still abusive." she said not looking at him but looking at the door. Her tears had stopped now but her face was still wet with left over tears. She sighed and decided to change the subject. "So do you play any instruments?" she asked now looking at Keith.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Kyree sucked in a deep breath and then let it out slowly. "It's not that he doesn't want me to see my sister it's that she still lives with my father and we don't know if he's still abusive." she said not looking at him but looking at the door. Her tears had stopped now but her face was still wet with left over tears. She sighed and decided to change the subject. "So do you play any instruments?" she asked now looking at Keith.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:08 pm

simi wrote:Lily lifted Sara into her arms easily. The little girl was so small.
She looked around the room and took everyone in. Kyree had left, probably to go down to her room. Andrea had also left, but she'd gone to her room, which was just down the hall from the living room. Nancy was dosing, and Keith looked a little alone on the couch.
"Why don't we go downstairs and brush through this messy hair of yours." Lily ran a hand through Sara's beautiful hair that was messy from sleeping. They could also go see if Kyree wanted to play foosball or something else in the rec-room. "How's that sound?"

Sara nodded quickly, happy to go spend time with Lily. She had heard her say she had to go work that day, but Sara hoped they could play some before she left. She wished Lily didn't have to work so much, but she knew that was the only way they could survive... She had heard Lily say so one time to one of the other kids. Sara wished she could help some how, but she knew there was no way she could now, but she would when she was older.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paige394 on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Nancy, thinking that it was going to be a normal Saturday, went to her room to work on her painting some more.
She sat on her bed and sighed, then deciding not to paint she picked her bass guitar of it's stand and played some tunes.

She sang to her tune, humming in some parts.

paige394
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Keith picked up on the change of subject, and he smiled weakly at her.
"Yeah, I do," he mumbled, looking at his hands. "Guitar- acoustic mostly..." He stared at her guitar, then at her. "You play really well." He was never good with compliments, and he cleared his throat nervously. "Can I see your guitar?" When was the last time he had ever played one?

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:33 pm

"I play the same but then you probably already knew that and sure." she said getting up. She stretched really quick then walked over and picked it up handing it to him and then sat down next to him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:42 pm

He smiled, holding the guitar securely in his hands. "Have any requests?" he said, his grin growing wider. The simplest things made him happy, that was obvious, and playing guitar was high on the list. He strummed it a couple of times, getting used to the instument, flexing his fingers.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 pm

"Just anything that you can play. I usually just start playing and whatever comes out comes." Kyree said with a smile. "Can you think of anything?" she added.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:04 pm

He nodded his head, and looked around. There was a pick on the floor, at the foot of her bed. He held it in his hand, above the guitar, hesitating for a second. Then he began playing, and he almost forgot that she was there, or that anything else existed.
"She's running out the door, she's running out...Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want," he sang quitely, his fingers gliding over the strings with ease. The song was very easy to learn, and he knew it well. He continued to strum, until the song was finished.

He laid down the guitar when he had finished, and looked up at her, breaking out of the music. "Thanks," he mumbled, handing it to her.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:10 pm

Kyree smiled and took her guitar. "That's my favorite Radiohead song." she said. "You're welcome." she added with another smile. She put her guitar on her bed and pushed herself up on her knees so she could lay her pick on her desk and then sat back down.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:45 pm

He stared at her in astonishment. "Mine too," he said, and the smile was back in place on his face. He drew up his knees, wrapping his arms around them. "You like that band?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 pm

Kyree nodded and then brought her knees up and wrapped her arms around them hugging herself. She didn't know what else to say since this was the first time she has ever had a conversation with a guy that actually went well. Except for Justin but everyone has a good conversation with Justin and the boys at school usually pick on her because she's short and skinny. Kyree looked down at the floor trying not to cry again.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby simi on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:42 pm

TheAlmightyForkNinja wrote:Sara nodded quickly, happy to go spend time with Lily. She had heard her say she had to go work that day, but Sara hoped they could play some before she left. She wished Lily didn't have to work so much, but she knew that was the only way they could survive... She had heard Lily say so one time to one of the other kids. Sara wished she could help some how, but she knew there was no way she could now, but she would when she was older.

Lily smiled and hoisted Sara higher on her hip.
"We'll be downstairs." She said to Justin and whoever else was upstairs that cared.
She walked down the wooden steps and took in a deep breath. The air outside was nice, but it smelled like rain. She would have to check on somebody's laptop for the weather later. No doubt business would be up tonight. People liked to stay in and watch movies when there was bad weather.
Lily was one of the only ones without a laptop. She'd been here almost from the beginning, and she hadn't had a laptop to take with her when she was seven. She hadn't even had an iPod, but she'd saved up enough money to buy a cheap one off of ebay. She'd bought it for herself for her last birthday.
Lily ducked under a branch and opened the door to the first floor. The first floor looked a lot wider than the second, mostly because there wasn't as many large couches and different kitchen supplies. There was a small bathroom to the left, but that only held a shower and a toilet that they all shared. There was a small hallway to the right that lead off to four bedrooms: Nancy's, Sara's, Kyree's, and now Keith's. Lily smiled slightly as she heard Kyree and Keith playing the guitar for each other. She hoped something good would come out of those two. Kyree was rather sad and lonely and needed a friend.
Lily put Sara down and gestured around the rec-room. There was a foosball table that could transfer into an air-hockey table, an old arcade shooting game in the corner, a small round table with several mismatched chairs and a stack of board games, and finally a small TV and an old Playstation with a love-seat pulled up in front of it.
"What do you want to do?"
Don't tell me the sky is the limit when I've seen footprints on the moon.
You! -pokes- Go look at my short story! -gestures to above link-

simi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:21 pm

He snuck a look at her. Kyree looked really sad, and he didn't know what to do or say, yet again, to make her feel better. Then he brushed the hair that fell into his eyes, looking down at his hands awkardly.
"I'm not really- good at this you know," he paused, searching for words. "I dont talk to pretty girls really- so I don't know what to say. Except, are you okay?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:25 pm

"I'm fine." Kyree said looking over at him. "And I'm not pretty. I'm just average." she added. "A very sad avaerage girl." she said more to herself then to him. She stared at the door again thinking once more.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:33 pm

Sara dashed over to the board games and picked up the box that contained Candy Land. The cardboard box was tearing at the corners, but that was because Sara played with it so much. She even played against herself when none of the big kids would play with her.
She ran back to Lily and offered up the box to her, a look clearly saying she really wanted Lily to play with her on her face. She knew Lily had other things to do, but Sara hoped she could play one game with her before she had to leave.

((Want to build your roleplaying skills? Play a mute character...))

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:29 pm

Keith stared at her, his mouth slightly open, as he couldn't belive thatwhat she just said. Then he recovered, and bit his lip nervously.
"I don't belive that, sorry," he murmured. "I have to disagree with that though- you're." He actually said something that didn't come out in a mumble, and he was suprised at how confident he sounded. Then, he stared at his feet, his surge of confidence dwindled.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!