Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway - IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Runaway - IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:04 am

Kyree looked over at him and smiled but she didn't let him see it. "Thank you." she said quietly. He was being nice to her which was a surprise because just earlier he yelled at her. She couldn't believe what she did next. One second she was sitting up straight next to him the next she was closer and resting her head on his shoulder.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:10 pm

He was a bit surprised when she leaned her head on his shoulder, but he didn’t mind really. Pressing his lips together, he tried to at least muster up some courage. Slowly, he tentatively raised his arm, and laid it across her shoulder, pressing his cheek on the top of her head.
“Your welcome?” he mumbled, not sure of what to say now. “I hope you don’t mind this…” he said, meaning the arm around her shoulder.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:28 pm

Kyree smiled. "It's fine." she said closing her eyes. Something about Keith made her happy. Even though she barely knew him she could tell right away he was a nice guy even though he did have his snappy moments but who doesn't when you come from a rough background plus all the little kids running around. Kyree smiled to herself and kept her eyes closed. She liked this spot now.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:49 pm

He thought of things to talk about. "I don't know you really well, so lets play a question game," he prompted, smiling. "I'll go first, what's your favorite color then?" He watched her face for a reaction.
Keith was content right there, and he knew if someone came in, in that moment, they would get the idea that him and Kyree liked each other. He didn't think he minded that though.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:54 pm

"I have two. Purple and black. Yours?" she asked. She looked up at him and smiled before looking back down.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:15 pm

He caught her smile, and his breath shortened. "Well," he said after a moment, "I like the color red, black too, and blue."
Then he thought of another question, and he looked down at his hand when he said it. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Kyree laughed and then stopped. Her voice got serious but with a hint of sadness. "No. I get picked on more by guys so I've only had a boyfriend once but that was in grade school and I found out he just went out with me because it was a dare from his friends." Kyree said with a small shrug.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby simi on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:39 pm

TheAlmightyForkNinja wrote:Sara dashed over to the board games and picked up the box that contained Candy Land. The cardboard box was tearing at the corners, but that was because Sara played with it so much. She even played against herself when none of the big kids would play with her.
She ran back to Lily and offered up the box to her, a look clearly saying she really wanted Lily to play with her on her face. She knew Lily had other things to do, but Sara hoped she could play one game with her before she had to leave.

((Want to build your roleplaying skills? Play a mute character...))

Lily pulled her old cell phone out of her pocket and glanced at the time. It was quarter after eleven and she had work at eight - quite a while from now. However, she did want to get a few things in before eight. She wanted to shower and head out early to go shopping for a bit. Her school supplies were dwindling already, even though they were just a quarter of the school year in. Lily took classes at the nearby community college, too, which probably added to her large amount of necessary school supplies.
"Yeah, let's play." Lily replied to the unasked question. She should have expected it - Sara loved that game. Lily tried to play with her whenever she could, but she had a fairly busy schedule. Lily removed the stack of games off of the table and began to set up Candy Land. "I've got work at eight, so we have plenty of time."
Don't tell me the sky is the limit when I've seen footprints on the moon.
You! -pokes- Go look at my short story! -gestures to above link-

simi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 pm

Sara gave Lily a quick hug to portray her excitement, and proceeded to help her clear the table. Sara helped Lily set it up, so it took them as little time as possible. She wanted to start as soon as possible so that Lily could do something else with her too before she had to go work.

Sara grabbed the blue child piece (since blue was her favorite color) and placed it on the starting point, patiently waiting for Lily to pick out her own piece. Patience was a must for Sara because of her muteness, so she had learned it at an early age. Being patient was the only way that she got her needs across to some of the other kids. They often just got mad at her, and ignored her when they couldn't understand what she wanted right away.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:18 pm

He frowned. "I don't get why they would really bother you," he mumbled, resting his head on hers. "I don't see nothing wrong with you." He frowed, and looked at his feet, noting that she sounded a bit sad, and he knew his tone was frusterated.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:22 pm

"If you were short and skinny like me and kept trying to prove to people you weren't anorexic you'd probably get picked on too." she said still shrugging. "So do you have a girlfriend?" she asked after a moment of silence and almost forgetting that they were playing 20 questions.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby simi on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:45 am

Lily picked up the red boy and placed it behind Sara's piece.
"Youngest first, you know." She said with a smile and began to shuffle the deck of cards. When she was done, she put them off to the side, closer to Sara than herself, and waited for the little girl to draw.
Lily always tried to get the youngest girl to speak whenever they were together. Usually, Sara either shrugged or nodded. Lily wasn't sure if the girl didn't know how to talk or simply didn't want to. With the past that these guys had, it was entirely possible Sara's parents had beaten her every time she spoke, so she subconsciously forgot to. Anything could have happened.
"So how is school, Sara. Do you like it?"

simi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Sara when Lily asked her if she liked school. School was ok, but she did have a rough time trying to make friends with the other kids. Most of them had decided against being her friend the first day she had attended school. None of them understood why a girl there age couldn't talk. Only babies couldn't talk, and Sara had been called a baby more times than she could count. She was starting to believe she may really be a big baby. The teachers gave Sara a tough time too. They wanted to know why she didn't talk. She was smart enough, but they didn't like the idea of teaching a child they couldn't communicate with.

Sara drew a card from the pile with a blue and red square on it. She looked at it with a smile and jumped her piece to the first blue sqaure on the board. Sara looked at Lily with a smile, and pushed the deck of kids closer to her.

((It's been forever since I played Candland, so if I say something that's incorrect, I'm sorry....lol)

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 pm

Keith listened to her with a frown, still not understanding what other boys thought was wrong with her. He didn't see it at all.
His smile broke out though, as her questison suprised him. "No-" he paused to laugh, "I don't. I only had two girlfriends, but that was when I was younger, you know? Why do ya want to know?" His voice was teasing. He knew that he was the one that asked the boyfriend/girlfriend question, but he still smirked, looking at her sidways.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:32 pm

"Because you wanted to know if I had a boyfriend so I asked you the same question but replaced boyfriend with girlfriend." Kyree said with a smile and then laughed at how stupid that sounded.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:38 pm

"Well, thats a relief. I don't have a boyfriend either," he laughed, and he was happy that she wasn't crying anymore. He watched her for a moment. Slowly, he leaned in, and kissed her cheek softly.
His rational side of his mind kicked in, and he pulled back abruptly. "I'm sorry," he muttured, staring at his hands, uncurling his arm from around her shoulder. "I didn't mean too...Well, I did- but I'm sorry."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:43 pm

Kyree looked up and then kissed his cheek back. "Well I'm not sorry." she said with a smile but sat up anyways because her neck was beginning to hurt. She craned it and then looked back at Keith waiting for his reaction.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:30 pm

His ears turned red, and he stood up, holding a hand out to her, meaning to help her up.
"We only known each other for about three hours, I kinda like you-" he admitted, taking a sharp intake of breath.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 pm

Kyree took his hand and stood up. "Really?" she asked kind of shocked he would say something like that. But happy.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:00 pm

He looked his feet, knowing his ears were really bright red by now. "Yeah," he mumbled through tight lips, trying to think of something to say. Keith was never one to really talk to other people, but he was trying, especially now.
"Uh, well, you don't have to like me either-" he said, holding the doorknob, ready to exit the room. He was embarrased, and his heart pounded in her ears, as he figured she didn't like him back. "But I'm sorry I do like you- its just that..."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!