Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Runaway - IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Runaway - IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StealFire on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:45 pm

Justin rubbed his stomach in an exagerated fasion, acting as though Andreas jab had crippled him.

"Don't worry Keith, if you can survive Andrea's abuse, you can survive a nuclear winter or two." Justin said, a strong air of sarcasm in his voice, "Though, it's nice to finnaly have another guy around here. I've been surrounded by so much estrogen these past couple years, I'm worried my period will sync with theirs or something."

Whiskers scampered across the floor, and justing bent down and picked him up.

"It used to be just me and Whiskers against a horde of N*sync fanatics, or whatever their all into now."
"If 13 is unlucky then 12 and 14 should be guilty by association."

“If it doesn't work, at least it will be an interesting train wreck.”

"I haven't slept for ten days, because that would be too long."

((Guess which people said/wrote the quotes above and I'll give you a cookie.))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StealFire
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:54 pm

Kyree laughed. "I hate N*sync." she said with a smile then turned to Keith. "None taken I've heard worse." she said taking another bite of her apple. Kyree swallowed her bite and then yawned she was tired but like she's tried before she can't go back to sleep. She sighed and tossed the rest of the apple across the room landing it in the trashcan. "Score." she muttered to herself.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby My Life Is Yours on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 pm

Andrea rolled her eyes and poked Justin again. "Hey! Quit making me sound like such a horrible person." Then, turning back to Keith she said, "I'm really not that bad of a person. It's not like I bite....Well, not very hard at least." She grinned and winked at Keith before she went back to attacking Justin's stomach with her fingers. It was very obvious that they were just giving each other trouble like a brother and sister would. "If you don't start being nicer to me, I'll have to get you." She said sticking her tongue out at Justin again.

My Life Is Yours
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:11 pm

"Get a room!" Kyree said throwing a pillow at the two of them and laughing and then turned to Keith. "You'll get used to this place really fast and Andrea's right she's not a horrible person unless she's PMSing." Kyree said and couldn't help but giggle.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby My Life Is Yours on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:29 pm

"Hey! C'mon! Why are y'all picking on me?" Andrea whined before getting a mischevious glint in her eyes. Before Kyree could get away, Andrea was up out of her chair and behind Kyree, tickling her. "Say you're sorry or I won't stop." She said grinning.

My Life Is Yours
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:30 pm

He looked blankly at her. "Heard worse?" Getting up from the couch, he went over to the table. Petting the cat on the head, he reached for an apple. His stomach was rumbling, and he took a bite of it, savouring the food, before sitting back on the couch.
"Good apple," he mumbled, and finished it. With a swift flick of his wrist, he got the core of it in the basket. "Score," he said, echoing her words. "So- what do we do around here?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:31 pm

"Hey Kieth im Angel and happy birthday, you too Whiskers"she said as she scratched him in the head making him purr."This happend every weeked and wait till you get till monday when we all have to go to skool, you'll be ready by 6and well ... we'll just let monday come by hahahah"she said as she put her hand on his head and just smiled
She was wondering what they were going to do today
"Hey Justin what do you have planned for the kiddos today or will it just be a regular saturday "Angel said as she punched him on the arm very soft
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:40 pm

"Okay I'm sorry..stop!" she said wiggling out of Andrea's grasp and sitting back down then looked at Keith. "I get made fun of at school a lot. Because I'm so short and skinny. I'm either called anorexic midgit or the midgit that's really anorexic. But I don't listen to them. It's jealousy." Kyree said with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 pm

He sighed, and looked at her seriously. "Better then being the freak, eh?" He smiled at her, and said, "I guess I'm freakishly tall compared to you."

He laid back on the couch, getting comfortable. "This place is so- strange. That's the only words I can think of. I never really had fun in the foster homes. There was no damn joking or anything, all seriousness. Sorry if I'm boring," he muttered to Kyree. He tickled her side lightly. "Ticklish though, eh?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby My Life Is Yours on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:50 pm

Smiling, Andrea let go of Kyree and flopped down on one of the couches after clearing away her dishes. "Kyree is very ticklish. It's a great way to get her to do something for you." She laughed softly and closed her eyes, tempted to try and go to sleep right there even though she knew that she really needed to call her work and find out what was going on.

My Life Is Yours
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 pm

Kyree giggled and nodded. She also leaned back. "I don't think you're boring or a freak. If you're a freak then I'm a nerd." she said with a smile as Whiskers jumped on her lap. "Hey kitty. Happy birthday." she cooed and scratched behind his ear. She made little clicking noises with her tongue and Whiskers purred. "He enjoys the attention yes." she said petting him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:58 pm

He pretended to grimace as she cooed at the cat. "That baby voice- very-" he stopped to cough sarcastically, "lovely."
Reaching one hand out, he petted the cat's back. He remembered his old cat, Number Nine, who had such an odd name, but he loved it anyways. Smiling softly, he looked up at Kyree. "Nope. You're not a nerd. A crazy cat lady, but definetly not a nerd," he teased, and smirked.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby My Life Is Yours on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:00 pm

Andrea laid on the couch for a while, listening to the conversations going on around her. Keith seemed like an okay guy. He would fit in well around her once he got used to everybody's little quirks. She knew that she would have to make that call eventually so she decided to get it over with. "I'm gonna go make that call into work so I'll be in my room if anybody needs me for anything. See ya." She stretched as she got up from the couch and made her way back to her room.

My Life Is Yours
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:11 pm

"I am not." Kyree said as Whiskers jumped down. "And what's wrong with the baby voice?" she said laughing a little. She watched Andrea leave and then leaned her head back looking up at the ceiling. She drummed her fingers on her legs and realized she was still in her tshirt that she wore to bed, but that was one of the advantages of being short. Stuff that wouldn't look right on most girls looked perfect on Kyree.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:28 pm

He grinned at her. "It's, very nice?" he said, making his eyes widen, pretending to act innocent. There was really nothing to say, after awhile, as he followed her gaze to the cieling. He leaned his head back, and closed his eyes. He listened to her tapping on her leg, and he started to tap along.
"Your shirt looks nice on ya," he muttered, his eyes still closed.

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Kyree laughed, "Thank you." she said said and looked back up at the ceiling also closing her eyes. She kept tapping and eventually her hand went limp as she started getting sleepy. Her head went to the side as if nodding off somewhat though she tried to keep herself awake it was hard.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 pm

He opened his eyes curiously, looking at Kyree.
"Are you falling asleep?" he whispered into her ear. He waved one hand in front of her face.
Sighing, he said, pulling back, "I guess you're."
He continued petting the cat, he wondered out loud, "I wonder why you're so tired..."

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:06 pm

"I'm not asleep. I stay up late on the weekends. Don't all kids?" she asked opening her eyes and looking over at him with a slight smile. She reached over and scratched Whiskers under his chin. "You stay up late right?" she said looking up with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanitanaw on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:05 pm

He thought for a moment, meeting her eyes.
Staying up led to being alone.
He was a freak after all, so there was no one to stay up with.
Being alone led to thinking about things he didn't want to remember.

"Yeah," he weakly lied, looking down at the cat. It was purring, and he started to smile. Then he sighed.
"No- not really. Not until a month ago did I start staying up late actually," he paused, "There is nothing to stay up late for, you know?"

Tanitanaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:14 pm

"Whatever you say. I usually stay up playing my guitar just to get on the neighbor's nerves." Kyree said and couldn't help but laugh. Then she stopped and got a more serious look on her face and met his eyes, "Mind if I ask why you ran away?" she said. She was a curious one and always wanted to know about other peoples past if they would let her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!