Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:20 pm

(Is it alright If I join into this? If so here is my guy.)
Name: Koran
Breed: Half demon, but if you think there is too many human
Eye Color: One blue eye one green
Hair Color + Style: Koran has extemly light blonde hair. It is cut with longish bangs and the back of his hair goes down to half way to the neck. the bangs are moved to one side
Heritage: Lived with his dad and brother Lentho for all of his life, His mother was killed in an accident when someone thought that she was a demon. When they realized they had killed a human they killed themselves. Koran left his dad at 14 to go live in a house that his mother left him. He is currnelty training with a sword.
Personality: Very nice young man. He is well mannered and very chivilrous. He always puts frineds and loved ones beofre himself.
Desires: He wishes to put an end to the Demon human war even if it means killing every sinlge demon. He is also looking for love as he has very rarely felt love from a women.
Appearence: He is around 5"9 and has a very nice muscled figure. His favororite clothes are his golden tiger t-shirt (made up brand) which is dark blue with a golden tiger emblem above the right peck. and blue jeans. He almost always walks around shirtless which has been known to get the attention of ladies.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

((Yup,yup.perfect))

Kellie stilled looked at him. "No,i have never been attacked."She smiled and slowly unzipped her pink jacket she wore that day,she steped closer to him,and pulled aside her jackets flap to reveil and knife and a small handgun "But if they do,im ready "Kellie said as she zipped her jacket and looked at him with a grin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Minxy wasnt too sure about him going to the movies with them but could see a sparkle in her eyes when she looked at him. She stood close to Kellie though, as close as she could without someone making a big deal about it, but also mildly away from Dante.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:45 pm

Koran walked out of a Cafe and began to walk down a back alley with his coffee. He looked to both sides as he walked, not once did he look forward. After leaving the alley he walked about 5 blocks then sat on a bench to enjoy his coffee. He sat there for a bit just watching who walked by, noting their own expressions towards himself.

cretetts
Member for 16 years

((Hey,what movie should we watch guys))

Kellie looked over to Minxy and put a hand on her shoulder "Its okay minxy"Kellie said gently.She knew how Minxy felt about the demons.Kellie stoped when she smelt somthing odd.She looked over,following the scent and spotted a demon sitting on a chair.She waved a hello and walked into the movie place and looked at the wall of ovies playing that day.In the horror selection was the Saw collection 1 to 5, Dark Nights, Prom night and the Grudge 1 & 2.Kellie opened her eyes.they were playing good ones that day.She glanced over to the comedy selection,which had
Open season, Little Man, Garfeild and Family guy.Kellie laughed,family guy was her favorited TV show ever.The last collum for that day was Adventure/Western.She lifted an eyebrow at the selection there, The Mummy, Brokeback Mountain, Open range and The Apacolipse 1 to 3.Kellie wasnt sure at all,she turned to Dante and Minxy "I dont know,what do you guys wanna see"kellie studied the movies and there info one last time

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:51 pm

Koran walked into the movie store after sitting for another ten minutes. He looked aorund for a bit trying to find a good movie. After a few look arounds he approached another group.
"Hey do you guys know any of these movies?"

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Minxy looked at the movies and found the one she wanted to see then turned to the guy who approched. She smiled lightly. "I think the Dark Knight will be good." she said to him along with Kellie and Dante.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Kellie turned to the guy "Umm,yeah.the dark knight.That sounds good.What do you think Dante."Kellie studied the new dude,he was defently demon as his scent drifted all around her

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 pm

Koran smilied at the girl. He sensedshe had demon blood which aroused his intrested.
"The dark knight eh? I have heard good things about it."

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:36 pm

Kellie lifted her eyes,she sensed Koran had feelings for her.Now she was torn.Kellie announced"Okay we'll all get tickets to the Dark Knight.Okay"Kellie hurried over to the ticket dude and got 4 tickets,she handed one to Minxy,Dante,herself and Koran.She had money to blow,so why not buy for Koran

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:57 pm

Koran smiled Then took out the money for the ticket and handed it to her.
"Thanks for the ticket but you can keep the money." Then he looked around the thetare breifly trying to scope out any demons, he sensed none.
"Shall we go in or get some snacks first?"

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Kellie looked up at Koran then at the money that was being given.he seemed persistant to give it to her. "Allright then "Kellie said as she took the money and stuffed it in her back gean pocket. "Umm,i guess ill get some popcorn and a few sodas.We are gonna get hungry and need somthing to drink it down right" Kellie laughed as she headed over to the Food & Drink cart.She orderd 2 large popcorns for all of them to split and 4 large sodas.She orderd a pepsi for herself but wasnt sure what the others preferd. "Hey,what do you guys want to drink"Kellie shouted as she paid the man and headed over to the drink dispenser

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Korn walked over and looked over the drinks. He picked a doctor pepper up.
"I'll have this." He said smiling

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Minxy's kitsune ears folded as she looked at everyone. She suddenly became depressed but tried not to show it, though she was unsuccessful. "Im ok." she stated standing over by everyone but her arms where folded, kitsune ears folded, and her eyes gazing away.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Kellie turned,and said "okay Koran"Kellie walked away to Minxy. "Heys,whats bugging you Minxy.dont lie...tell me whats wrong"Kellie was full of concern,Minxy seemed upset.Kellie looked around and hung her head "Its my fault Minxy,i shouldent have invited all these people" Kellie said as she tucked her arms in her pockets and leaned against a wall,while waiting for minxy to speak to her

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy gave a sorrowful smile then gave a true one. "No its not that. Its just....i dont know. I guess you just attract men more than me."She laughed a little looking back at the guys who were probably clueless of her. Shaking her head she smiled a little more. "I just.....i just felt like i was ignored. But its ok. I dont like them either. I'm here for you, my friend." she laughed a bit more, though it was mildly a giggle before turning to walk back with Kellie

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Kellie put her hand on Minxys shoulder. "No,no its really my fault.i flirt to much.Tell you what,i know some people in my modeling agentcy.im gonna talk to them about you.guys only like me because the word model attracts them,...Come on Minxy lets watch the movie"Kellie was sure the agents would take Minxy,She was very pretty, kinda like herself.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy smiled (XD) and her kitsune ears perked right up. She had never dreamed of being a model but it sounded too cool. She smiled and skipped back over. Standing at the counter she remembered she didnt have anything to drink. "Sprite please!" she said to the man who was simply waiting to do his job and take her order....or get what she wanted. She got her Sprite and smiled, sipping at it a little. "Well lets go." she said looking at everyone but smiling to Kellie

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Kellie laughed "Ohh,now whos happy" Kellie led the way into the place.Seats were lined everywhere and people were also seated on them.A big bright light filterd the room.4 seats were in the front kellie nearly screamed "OHHHH,lets get these.hurry. "

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

As they walked in she was a little skidish. Kellie screaming didnt help. She jumped on top of the back of the seats already taken, and with her kitsune ability jumped all the way to the front....not even spilling her drink. With big scared eyes she looked around then laughed a little at how fast she had moved. It all took place in about 5 seconds. "Sorry'" she said as people glared.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!