Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:34 pm

Kellies eyes lite up at Minxys jump,and not even a drop spilled to the ground when she landed.Kellie quickly sat as the others did.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Babsy_chan on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:30 pm

[ooc: i'm not too sure what's been happening. But i'm posting my character so if someone will feel me i will be happy to put my starter down. Anyways here's my profile]

Name: Syn
Breed: Pure Demon
Eye Color: jet black red when angered
Hair Color + Style: jet black wildly curly two blond strikes in the front. tends to always wear dark colors. Always wearing dresses carries a katana with her. Sharp teeth when summoned
Heritage: Father demon King and her mother a peasant. She's the unwanted daughter of a demon affair
Personality: curious but cautious. She's a hit first ask question later and takes no crap from people. Pretty calm and has a very good tolerance refusing blood considreing she's a demon.
She's one of those rare demons that can mix in with humans.
Desires: to destroy her father, restore her kingdom and find a mate to bear her royal children once she has the kingdom back, and blood
Appearence:

Life's to short to let it slip by like night & day

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(\n_n/)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Babsy_chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

((Great,try Runningwild too))
Kellie scented as a another demon filterd through the room,but this was not of human blood but of pure demon

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

She sat and lowered her head, a little upset with herself but then again, atleast her reflexes were still good.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:07 am

Kellie put a hand on Minxys Shoulder,and gave her a sympsthatic glance.kellie was nervous.Another full blooded demom had come, and kellie wasnt sure if it was friend or foe

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy sniffed the air a little, her eyes flashing purple for a split second. "Your right." she said just as the movie started. She looked to she scean and smile. "Maybe it likes batman too." she said as if she were inoccent and nieve like a child.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:07 am

(do not know if boys are allowed xD if not then its ok)

Name:Koro shiya

Breed: Half-demon

Eye Color: blood red

Hair Color + Style: black hair with red highlights going down to his waist. when angry white.

Heritage: his father was a demon. his mother was human witch died as he was born. his father not wanting him killed a family's baby and put koro inside their old baby's cradle. when he was 3 his foster mother spanked him for eating a baby bird. his eyes turned red and his turned white. his foster father came home to a scene of bloodshed body parts all over a great pool of blood in the center of the room with koro covered in blood, standing there staring at his figures witch bits and peaces of flesh on them and covered in blood. the police finally came and found the entire family murdered and koro gone. koro ran afterwards and lived on the streets killing anyone that got in his way.

Personality: quiet, lazy but always look like he has a secret.

Desires: too see a great scene of bloodshed.
Appearance:

like this except with a black shirt.

CLICK US---->Image Image Image<------CLICK US

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Babsy_chan on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:07 am

The cold black eyes of a demon could pierce through anyone's heart. That was what Syn about to do, she was looking for a solider from her father's kingdom. Though it was no use he must have disappeared into the night. Still his scent was strong upon her nose.

She came to the door of building, not even bothering to read what it was, she entered. The smell of humans and half-breeds came apparent as she entered in further. She knew she was going to stick out like a sore thumb.

She clutched her katana tighter at her side the dark burgundy dress clung to her curves as the lights shined off her midnight black pupils. She was already in a maddening mood, maybe if the humans or half-breeds had the guts to fight her she might get her satisfied thirst.
She didn't think they were that stupid. She stepped and sat in a chair watching the giant screen. Had she stepped into what those humans called a 'movie theater'?

Babsy_chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:45 am

Koran had taken a seat beside Kellie. Then sensed to full demon.
'Damnit! A full demon...in a movie theatre. Maybe because its dark, while people are watching the movie it can make its move.' He looked over at the two girls.
In a whisper he said. "Do you guys feel it? I can sense a full demon."

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Minxy looked to Koran and nodded, blinking her purple eyes. They had turned this color becuase of the overwelming scent of a full demon. this was just one of the things that happened. Her kitsune ears flickered as she listened, trying to find it in the theater until she took off running. She ran out of the movie room and into the bathroom. Looking around she noticed no one was there,luckily. She looked into the mirror, hoping she was wrong. Turning around, her fears had come to life. There was a long red fox tail with a black tip. She sighed, wondering how she could explain her tail. So what she was half kitsune. She was half human too and shouldnt have a tail. She swayed it back and forth a little before giving up. She walked back into the theater and sat in her seat with her newly found tail. Looking over to Kellie she sighed. "I finally grew up enough to get a tail." her eyes watered as she had never wanted a tail. The kitsune ears had always been enough for her. A half demon with ears is ok to most people, but ears and a tail. It just didnt fly with people as much.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:54 pm

Koro woke up drowsily due to a loud noise from the movie he looked around and realized he was in a movie theater. he yawned and itched his eye. "man how long have i been here?" he looked over and saw all the people watching the movie. he got up from the seat and walked towards the concession stands. he got a large soda and popcorn and sat down to see what was happening. he wasn't that interested in the movie but rather of the surprised faces of a group of people. he grabbed a bit of the popcorn and started eating. he listened closely to their conversation even tho he was 5 rows away. "hmm a full demon here? this might get interesting."

Cire998
Member for 16 years

"That smell.." Syn whispered beneath her breath as a young girl passed by her. " Is it her? No..." She sniffed the air once more realizing what that smell was. It was Blood. Syn chuckled underneath her breath as she rose up. " That isn't fresh blood. It's dried, someone drank blood long ago." Her eyes began to glow a red as she realized whom it was she was smelling with the old blood.

"Calivrin.." She hissed between her sharp teeth. Her engery began to rise from the angry dwelling inside. Calivrin was the most hated of all the soilders. For he was her father's best and top general. Why did her father send him? Had the others ones been beaten badly.

Syn stood up from her sit exting out into the lobby waiting for him to come out. That was when she was going to strike.

(Name: Calivrin
Breed: Pure Demon
Eye Color: jet black red when angered
Hair Color + Style: jet black wildly curly two blond strikes in the front. tends to always wear dark colors.mostly wears dark suits and glasses
Heritage: Son of a great general he followed in his fathers footsteps. He is the top General for Syn's father's army. He secretly is plotting a mutiny.
Personality: Cool and collective he very calculating. A genius in battle he. Takes a lot to angry. Betraying.
Desires:Blood, The kingdom, and an ultimate weapon.
Appearence: Image

Babsy_chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:31 pm

Kellie saw how upset Minxy was. "minxy,your tail is awesome,i have one 2,i just keep it tucked in my geans.You can still model for like hott spring clothes or somthing"Kellie put her hand on Minxys shoulder and gave her a reasuring glance.She then leaned to Koran "You smell it to dnt you.Here look at my eyes are they sparkling" Kellie asked Koran,she was attracted to him already, Dante was too quiet he just sat there,or fell asleep.Kelle swung her head the scent of blood and fear was in the room.She saw a demon stand up and looke toward the door.Kellie whisperd to her friends "Hey,guys do you think we should leave,it seems dangerous in here"

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy smile werily and nodded to Kellie. "I think we should leave. It is getting crouded and dangerous. There is a cafe down the road. We could go there. If they fallow we know somethings up." she said to everyone but looked at Kellie. Standing she darted over to the side steps waiting on everyone else to fallow. As she waited her tail swished back and forth mildly impationtly.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:41 am

koro his interests satisfied, walked out of the movie theater past the girl with a tail into the lobby. he looked over at a girl by the doors looking like she could kill. he tilted his head to the side then sighed and asked "um excuse me why do you have a katana inside a movie theater?"

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:58 pm

Kellie left her drinks and everything she got up and walked beside Minxy and Koro.She waited for Koran and Dante.And looked wearingly at the girl by door.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Babsy_chan on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 pm

Syn's eyes were light with a red fiery desire. She smiled sly at he's questioning only to giggling underneath her breath.

" Protection." As soon as she said that Calivrin stepped out into the light. His lips bent into a small smile starring into the eyes of the rejected princess.

" Hello Syn what a lovely surprise." Calivrin's eyes circled to the man that stood beside her studying him.
" Half breed move, this isn't the type of thing you would want to be around." With that said Calivrin stepped up almost ina slidding motion untill he was nose to nose with Syn taking in the scent of her stained with demon blood.

"Your a funny asshole. Aren't ya Cal? You've been waiting for me." That last sentence was a statement as she gripped her Katana with might starring him down with furry.

Babsy_chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 pm

koro stood back alarmed. his eyes started to turn into cat eyes, his hair started to turn white at the tips. he griped his left wrist tightly with his right hand. "i wouldn't call me a simple half breed" his nails began to sharpen and extend he quickly turned placing his razor sharp nails on the mans throat. "what were you saying about simple half-breeds again?" he looked at the girl "old friend of yours?"

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Babsy_chan on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:22 am

Syn starred at him blank removing his hand from Calivrin's throat.
"This fight is between me and him." Her lips began to smirk and before anyone could see there was a flash of light between them and the lobby where the popcorn stood was broken into pieces.

Calivrin grinned as he jumped back into his spot landing on his feet. " You';ve gotten better, for a split second I didn't see you draw your Katana." Syn starred at him realizing that on her arm lay a scratch. Still she was not fast enough for him.

It was then that Calivrin looked wide eyed at his hand that had a scratch. Syn smiriked watching him carefully. Without taking her eyes off him or guard down she spoke to the half breed.
" I do not know your name, but as a half breed you do know of the destruction you are capable of. Imaging x by a 1000. That is a pure demon. I'm not one to do two warning but I would leave."

Calivrin laughed at her comment as he lunged before the young man near her grabbing him by the arms. " You should do as she says." He then swung him towards the windows of the movie theater. Syn striking at him faster than the speed of light.

Babsy_chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *.*.*.*.* on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am

(Hmmmm, not enough turmoil in this topic!)

Name:Gabriel Iscariot
Breed:Pure Human
Eye Color:Red (although he has no trace of demonic blood)
Hair Color + Style:Golden Blond, relatively straight and normal.
Heritage:Human parents
Personality:Rash, calculative, and an angry person. Though he has times when he shows a great amount of restraint and intelligence.
Desires:To drive the Demon 'plague' from the city.
Appearance: (I went and corrected the misspelling)

Gabriel was on one knee, bowing before the preacher who had raised him. Gabriel had been raised to exterminate Demons since he was a child, being the orphan he is, he had no parents to object. The night was finally dawning, Gabriel had been meditating, studying, and training the whole day. The preacher laid his hand on the young man's shoulder, "Gabriel, my son, it is once again time to exterminate Daemons and protect humans. However, I've been sensing a conflict within you, what is it my son?" asked the caring minister. Gabriel sighed, "I'm sorry, my faith has been weary lately" responded the boy. "May I ask why?" inquired the father-figure, "Half-daemons, sir" he said with shame in his voice. "Unlike full blooded Daemons, they can blend perfectly in within society. However, plenty of them are just like their full blooded relatives, evil, conniving, and bloodthirsty monsters!" he shouted. The priest nodded, "I know your personality, my son. However, you can not randomly attack a half-daemon, for they can't help who spawned them" he explained. "Though, if they even give you the slightest reason, be sure to take them down" he warned. Gabriel nodded and left, "God be with you, Gabriel" blessed the priest.

Gabriel strolled the streets, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The Demons were being very odd tonight, 'What are they doing.....' pondered Gabriel before he felt a highly concentrated area of demonic influence nearby. It was a movie theater, which made Gabriel grit his teeth, humans may get involved. As the demons by the door began fighting, Gabriel could easily tell a full blooded demon from everything else, he walked by them nonchalantly and hid in one of the rows. It sucked he was gonna miss the movie, he was an avid batman fan. The demon hunter took out a Beretta for accuracy in addition to its ability too be concealed. He lined up his sights before the demon began fighting the mutt, growling as they began fighting in the lobby. Gabriel cursed alloud and dashed through the doors and held up a .50 caliber handgun, "Stop, NOW" he yelled. The demon hunter, with his free hand, grabbed something with his jacket, just in case the demon attacked. If anything with demon blood attacked him, it was going to burst into holy flames capable of sending them back to hell! Holy parchments were funny like that.

*.*.*.*.*
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!