Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

School of Love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: school of love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:42 am

(ooh noes >_<)

Yuna kept her arms around him in her sleep with a big smile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

(Yeah, so worried.)
Caden had kept a tight grip around Yuna as he slept. It would be weird if she woke up because Caden only had on shorts. Of course she might think that would be handsome, but who knows.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:35 pm

(sorry I was gone so long.......)
"I love you so much Shinji."
Suddenly, there was a loud smashing noise follows by a loud hiss.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 am

( Kaylaa you have to talk to Ferret for the mew rp >_> Or else im going to play with Yasuro! What is Daniels condition now?, Keep calm Kayla im verry worried about you now :/)

Yuna opened her eyes, she felt much better when she saw that Caden was almost naked, she began to blush.
He was sleeping peacefully so she kept her arms around him and hugged him thightly smiling with a blush.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxassin on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 am

JOHN HELSING

I walked into the school with Gloria at my side. It was our 6th school this year. Having a vampire girlfriend didn't help blending in, but he didn't mind. His dad was clueless that he loved a vampire, and he would never know. That made it seem all worthwhile.

GLORIA ELMSWOOD

I walked into the school behind John, glad that his dad didn't know about me. I smelled a lot of humans. It would be hard to ignore them. Then I smelled something else. Vampires, and Werewolves.

"John, there are vampires and Werewolves here"

JOHN HELSING

"I know" I smiled. Finally people I could get along with. Finally, some more friends that understood me. I even saw some people I saved from my dad years ago. This would be great.

Maxassin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 pm

( I will post in Tokyo mew mew. Sorry. I am gonna be alright Salma. Daniel is awake now though still in the hospital. If he stays stable then he can come home soon.)

Shinji was about to say something when he heard a loud crash.
"What in the world?" he stated wondering what was going on.
"Who is hear?" he snapped to whoever the unwelcome intrutor was.

Caden opened his eyes and looked around. He noticed Yuna awake. Great, this meant she saw him most naked. Yuna was also like that to it seamed. Hold on, they were both pretty much naked? Could they have done in there sleep what he was thiking?
"Yuna, I don't know, but I think we might have..." he trailed off not wanting to say the words.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:08 pm

There was no response.
Miyako closed her eyes, and took a deep breath.
"Shinji...It's fine.Let me go check.I'll be right back." she said, and stood up.
She walked into the kitchen, and her eyes grew wide.
There he was, covered in blood, smiling at her.
Smiling. It was truly sickening to look at.
"You monster..." she whispered.
He took a step towards her, and then another.
The next thing that she remembered was a painful blow to the head, and then a feeling of nothingness.

When she woke up, she had no idea where she was.
All she knew was that Shinji could not help her.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:51 am

Yuna looked at him and began to blush,"oh no we didnt!",she said while holding her arms around her body.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:45 am

Shinji was about to go against what Miyako had saiud, but she was already gone from sight. He went to follow her after a little and realized that she was gone. His teeth showed as hesnarled when he caught a familiar scent.
"Miyako!" he screamed out wondering were the heck she was.

Caden just looked away.
"I think so." he whispered with a huge blush.
"Just, hurry and put some clothes on." he told her in a rush.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:43 pm

"YOU HAVE TO PUT ON SOME CLOTHES TOO!",she said stressing down with a big blush on her face, what wouldn't happen now?,she though in herself.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:10 pm

She closed her eyes and tried to act like she were still asleep as she heard footsteps coming closer to her.
"Get up!" a harsh voice commanded.
Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her side.
Her eyes fluttered open and she surpressed a whimper.
He had kicked her.

Again, she felt the sharp pain of a boot digging into her ribs.
She whimpered slightly, but he heard her.
"Good. You're awake." he muttered.
"I never introduced myself to you." he said.
"I am Toshi. That's all you need to know." he nearly yelled, sending the room aloud with noise.

"Get up!" he yelled again.
She squirmed to her feet and stared at him.
His eyes were a bright wine red, his brown hair had blood spatters in it, his attire was even covered in blood.
"Disgusting." she whispered.

"Excuse me?" he said.
"You're disgusting." she said.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:57 pm

"I know." Caden said hurridly as he grabbed his clothes and pulled a blanket around him. He got up and went out the door into the bathroom. He was freaking out as he placed his clothes on. They had done it! He new what was going to happen now, well later. They hadn't used protection. Yuna might become pregnant later.

Shinji was spacing out. What in the world could have happened to Miyako? He was extremely worried about her. His eyes were a dark black ready to tear appart whover took her.
"Miyako!" he screeched as he looked around tying to find her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:34 am

Yuna was freakin out,"What if im pregnant?,im still in school",she whispered to herself while putting her clothes on.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:43 pm

Caden finished getting dressed and he moved out of the bathroom. He walked over to the closed bedroom door.He nocked on it.
"Yuna, are you dressed yet?" he called to her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:19 am

Suddenly, without warning, his blood drenched hand shot to her neck.
He continued to strangle her.
"Help..." she murmured.
She couldn't breathe.
"S-Stop..." she whispered, but the words would not come out.
And then, with all the strength she had, she began to thrash about.
Finally he lost his grip and dropped her.
She fell to the ground, gasping for air.

She closed her eyes.

"Shinji... Help me..." she whispered.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:23 am

Shinji was still looking for Miyako. He had no idea were she was at. He was screaming her name over and over looosing it. He then stopped cold. He thought he heard a low whisper. It sounded like someone was asking for help. He then gasped realizing it was Miyako's voice. He snarled as he looked around ouside. He found an old abandoned place that had vampire smell all over it. He also sensed one very familiar sent.
"Miyako!" he screeched as he burst through the door into the building. He eventually found Miyako and the enemy. He lundjed at the enemy to get him away from his love. His black ees glared fierce as he loooked at the enemy while kneeling next to Miyako picking her up.
"I'm sorry love. I'm here now. You will be alright." he told her holding her close to him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:41 pm

With one swift kick to the head, everything went dark again.

But then, after what seemed like forever, she felt his arms around her.
She couldn't speak or move, she could only lay limply in his arms.
Was she alive or dead?
She didn't know.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Shinji kept Miyako tightly to him. He kept his eyes on the enemy incase he tried anything.
"Miyako, wake up love. I have you and you will be just fine. Just speek to me." he whispered to her. He glared at he other vampire.
"What do you want with Miyako?" he growled at him.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:43 am

"yes",she said almost crying, she was in big problems now she knew that, what if Caden doesn't want her anymore because of something like this.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm

She kept hearing him say to wake up, but she could not.
As much as she wanted to, she could not wake up.
It was as if she were in a comatose state, yet fully aware of the events that took place around her.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!