Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

School of Love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: school of love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Yuna smiled and opened her eyes a bit,"huh, What time is it?".she asked while looking with red cheeks at him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Caden smiled as Yuna woke up.
"Hm, I don't know. Let me look." he told her as he looked the clock on the wall.
"Its 5:00 pm." he told her. They had been asleep for 5 hours.
"Hey, why is your face red?" he asked her noticing her face was quite flushed.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:47 am

"I won't...." she tried to say.
She couldn't get the words out, but she thought,"I won't. I promise I won't."

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:32 am

She blushed even more and smiled shy,"Because I saw your cute face",she whispered while kissing him gently.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Shinji heard the first few words Miyako told him. He stroked her hair as she layed in his arms.
"Don't speak anymore. I know what you are trying to say. Just rest." he whispered to her.

Caden kissed Yuna back softly, but passionately.
"Well thats flattering to hear." he told her with a small chuckle.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

She laughed and kept her head on his chest,"Your so warm, When Yoru touched me I felt so cold, When im with you I feel like I can do everything",she said with a blushing smile.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:55 pm

"Yeah. I know what you mean. This is why our warm skin is so useful." Caden told her softly.
"You won't feel that coldness again. Yoru won't touch you at all. If he does I will rip hmto shreds. Anyways, you don't need me to know you can do anything you want. You are a strong willed girl. Strong enough to stand up to a vampire and strong enough to date a werewolf." he told her resting his head on top of hers.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:15 pm

She held him even thighter,"No! I cant do anything without you",she whispered while almost starting to cry.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:36 pm

Caden was alarmed at Yuna's reaction. What was wrong with her? He tightenedd his grip around her placing his head on top of hers.
"Yuna, what do you mean? Whats wrong? Did you hink I was going to leave you? I didn't mean that. Whats going on?" he asked her softly as possibly.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:18 am

Yuna looked in his eyes,"You won't right?",she whispered while keeping her arms around him.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Caden was shocked. How come she is thinking that?
"Of course I won't. No matter what I won't leave you. Why in the world would you think I would do such a thing anyways? I love you to much." he whispered to her moving his hand through her hair and keeping his eyes locked onto hers.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 pm

She looked at him and pulled him down on her kissing him passionatly,"I love you",she whispered in their kiss while continueing

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stufffedkitty on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:43 pm

Danny was running though the hallways when he bumped into some one it was a girl and Danny tried not to blush. she looked up and just stood there "sorry about that" danny said while trying ot fix his hair to be straight down

stufffedkitty
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:48 pm

(stufffedkitty, did I accept you into this rp? Also, what girl are you really talking about?)\

Caden kissed Yuna back. In his mind he was very confused. What had jut happened? He forgot it though.
"I love you to." he whispered to her when he let the kiss go. He was panting from the lack of air he had gotten.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stufffedkitty on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 pm

oh sorry i forgot to ask so can i join and i will tell you the girl when and if you let me in

stufffedkitty
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:58 pm

(Well, I am actually not accepting any more people. We are to far ahead now. Sorry about this. Hope you understand.)

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stufffedkitty on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 pm

oh its fine i dont really care im not trying t obe mean or anything but i like its so far bye

stufffedkitty
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:09 am

Yuna smiled with a blush,"I think we have to get back to school soon",she whispered at him while lying down in his arms,"Or else people will see that there is something wrong",she sighed and looked in his eyes,"Caden how long does werewolves lives are they just like vampire or just like humans?",she asked while feeling a bit of pain scared of the answer.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Miyako could only hear his voice.
All of the other sounds, Kurako purring, the sounds of the busy city...
It all seemed to fade away, being solencedby that one voice.
It was beautiful, deep without being too deep, loud enough, but sill gentle.
She loved that voice.
The voice started to fade, and she heard nothing.
It was peaceful.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:59 pm

Caden nodded to Yuna.
"Yeah, we do need to go to school. We don't want the others concerned. Besides we don't want to get behind in our studies. We will go back tommorow." he told her. At her question about his life span he gasped. Why was she asking him that? Well it was a simple question to answer and a favorable one to her for that matter.
"Don't look that way hun. It is like a vampire. We don't age." he assured her flashing a smile.
"Oh, and if you start feeling...weird at school let me now." he told her with a wink. She would know what he meant.

Shinji was glad that Miyako had stopped talking and looked like she was resting. He started to hum a lullaby, so soft and sweet hoping it would be soothing like it had been before.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!