Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

School of Love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: school of love(A vampire, human, werewolf story.) IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Caden walked into the room and saw how upset Yuna looked. He went over taking her into his arms.
"Hey now, don't be upset. Why do you look like you are about to cry?" he asked her.

It seemed the enemy had just dissapeared from sight when Shinji arrived. He couldn't smell the other vampire anywhere. He realized that Miyako was not talking to him. It worried him and he left the building rushing back to the house. He got inside and layed Miyako on the bed not sure of what else to do.
"Miyako, hang in there. I'm sorry." he whispered to her as tears started to fall.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 pm

"What if im pregnant??",she whispered while starting to cry, "You sure are going to leave me"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:59 pm

"Don't...cry....." she whispered.
She could barely speak, and she couldn't open her eyes.
All she could do was whisper, her voice so faint he probably would not even know what she was saying.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Caden kept his arms around Yuna as she started to cry.
"Yuna, it will take a while to notice if you were pregnant. Even if you were to get pregnant I would stay with you. I would never dream of leaving you. I would be a proud father." he told her.

Shinji couldn't really tell what she was trying to say to him. He had to listen carefully and he finally made it out. She had said not to cry. He kept her hand in his and held it tight.
"I'll try not to. Miyako, what did that idiotic vampire do to you? How can I help you?" he asked her trying to keep the tears from poaring down.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 am

She kept her arms around him,"What will your parents say about this??",she asked him while looking scared.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:30 pm

She couldn't respond.
She still couldn't move or speak.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Caden looked a little nervous for a second. He then shook his head and regained the smile he had on before.
"My parents wll never find out about this. I don't live with them so there is no possible way they will find out." he tried to reassure her.

Shinji was extremely worried and alarmed. He didn't know what to do about his situation.
"Kurako!" he yelled out to the female cat hoping sh would know what to do.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am

"they are werewolves Caden something like this will everybody hear and then were both dead",she felt like crying again.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Caden just smirked at Yuna. He was about to tell her sokething that would change how she was feeling.
"Now now, no crying again. Listen, there is something uniqu with my parents. They aren't wwerewolves. My dad was skipped so he didn't become a werewolf. My dad was glad and thats why he hates me since I took the werewolf heritage. Like I said, they won't find out no matter what." he whispered to her caressing her face with his hand.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 am

Yuna hugged him and smiled a bit,"Too be honest I wouldn't hate to have a little baby that is made of our love",she blushed by thinking about what happened between her and him.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Caden kept his arms around Yuna as she hugged him. He smiled back at her.
"Yes, I wouldn't mind having a baby either. Well, we will just have to wait and see." he told her with a blush of his own.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXx Kira Chan xXx on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:19 pm

Kurako ran to Shinji.
"Shes just in shock... She's really scared, just leave her alone a while and let her rest." Kurako sighed.

xXx Kira Chan xXx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Shinji sighed as he looked at Miyako. He kept a solid hold on her granite skin hand.
"Miyako love, I am sorry. You will never be hurt like this again." he whispered to her his eyes keeping there depressed black tint.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Yuna looked at him,"what do we have to do now?, you know with school and stuff are we going to tell everyone about this??"

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Caden placed his hands on Yuna's shoulder.
"Listen to me Yuna, calm down. We don't have to tell anyon we did this. Also, you could be pregnant later. We will just have to wait and see." Caden told her rubbing her back with his hand.
"Everything will be alright." he whispered to her.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:58 am

Yuna hugged him thightly,"I love you Caden, I don't know what to do without you"

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:47 am

Caden just smiled as he tightened his grip being careful not to hurt her. He was extremely strong.
"I love you to Yuna. You won't have to do a thing withought me. Trust me. I am right here and nver will leave your side." he whispered continuing to rub her back.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 am

Yuna kissed him softly on his lips and pulled him with her to the kitchen,"Are you hungry?",she asked with a smile.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Caden shook his head at Yuna.
"No, I'm not really that hungry." he told her. It was weird that he wasn't. Normally he wanted to eat, and eat a lot. This time he didn't have an appetite. It was very strange. He suddenly felt unusual, like he was sick or something. He hoped Yuna didn't notice.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hunterXgirl on Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Yuna walked to him and got down, she looked slowly into his eyes,"Are you alright?, you are like almost hungry",she said while stroking his face with her fingers.

hunterXgirl
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!