Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven deadly sins

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Seven deadly sins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Village Alchemist wrote:Chastity-- Can cut off an enemy's wong.
Temperance-- Can make an enemy's weapon turn dull.
Charity-- Gives the peasants gifts, causing them to fight for him.
Diligence-- Never needs sleep.
Patience-- Will camly tell a child wether or not we're there yet, no matter how many times the question has been asked.
Kindness-- Can make an enemy smile and walk away.
Humility-- Always knows if his own course of action is a stupid one.

as for you...
i have no time for imbeciles like you, please go away if you are not going to actually join
Because I can, and because i really just hate you all. ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Error
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yami-Dokuro on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:41 pm

You can't just dis people like that and expect to get RPers, I'm dropping out
Last edited by Yami-Dokuro on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yami-Dokuro
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Topic warned. Let's keep the insults and nose-up attitude to a minimum, we've got a Flame Wars section for that.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:58 pm

well, that aside....can I play Chastity?
unpleasantness* The only thing chimerical is a short-tempered persona who takes frustrations out on other good-willed people.

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:56 pm

yeah sure you can, just private message me or email me thru the previously posted email

and i just dont see how i was being insulted, i felt insulted by what Village Alchemist said, srry but thats just how i am, i happen to hate ppl who would waste my time with something like "can cut off the enemies wong", i find that extremely insulting because it seems to me as if he is making fun of the thread i made, yet again srry but thats just how i am

in other news, THE THREAD IS NOW AT TWO PAGES!! this gives me good feelings as it means ppl are actually interested in this

and heres a question for you all, which do you think would win:

the entire civil war army, north and south getting along and working together
or
a modern special forces team with whatever they can carry on them (no nukes and tanks)

thanks,
Error

Error
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 am

Civil war army, automatic weapons aren't a guaranteed victory. Besides, it'd be pretty easy just to swamp the 7-10 SF guys with troops and beat them down. Thats like what's going to win? 5 wasps Vs. an entire hive of bees.

Azmodai2
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtFreakAngel on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:29 am

Hey, I'd really like to join as Humility.
1. He's the opposite of Pride.
2. I've always liked humiliy.
3. I have a great idea for his ability. Since Pride can use everybodys else's powers, what if Humility could temporarily strengthen other people's powers.
I'm collecting moving avatars. If you have one, send it to me in a private message.
ImageImageImageImageImage

If the music moves you, the people care about you, and the place is like home, savor the moment!

Time stands still for no one! What are you standing around for, there's chocolate to be eaten.

ArtFreakAngel
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skallagrim on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:01 am

Perhaps Error you should finalize the powers of the virtues so people will stop offering suggestions and finally start getting applications to you to start this RP?
The writer who cares more about words than about characters, action, setting, atmosphere is unlikely to create a vivid and continuous dream; he gets in his own way too much; in his poetic drunkenness, he can't tell the cart- and its cargo- from the horse.
John Gardner

Skallagrim
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Contributor Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:51 pm

ok if you want to be humility then please send me a private message, as for the powers, ive got them locked down now for the virtues

Chasity: can break the mindset that lust needs to retain his/her mind control

Temperance: can break the mindset that gluttony needs to continue absorbing things

Charity: can break the mindset that greed needs to steal things

Diligence: can break the mindset that sloth needs to put things to sleep

Forgiveness: can break the mindset that wrath needs to become invulnerable

Kindness: can break the mindset that envy needs to gain a persons powers

Humility: can break the mindset that pride needs to retain his natural talent in everything

the virtues have to be able to see the sins to use these abilities, so they cant just know they are around the corner and disable them

also remember that they are still angels, and therefore very strong, but the sins (with the exclusion of pride, who is a dark angel) are demons, and are thus also very strong

also know that each sin or virtue has mastered an abstract (non-elemental) type of magic, an can use that magic at any time, these are highly powerful types of magic, and thus should be kept out of use until needed

each sin or virtue also has a personal weapon, which will usually be a legendary weapon, yet again it should not be used until needed

in other news, I have decided to start taking Sundays off for stress relief and time to think, so dont expect any quick answers if you post on Sundays

during the week i work from 5-10, so I will not be posting after 4:30 and before 10:30 on weekdays, with the exception of Monday and Thursday, which are my days off, on Thursdays i will not be posting before 5:30 due to school activities. during the weekends i usually work from around 1-10, and will not post between those hours, with the exception of one saturday a month that i have off yet again due to school activities. this information has been provided so that you all may know when it is a good time to check for update (for lack of a better word)

and finally, its time for the first character sheet (bum bada bum!):

Name: Zare
Race: Dark Angel
Sin: Pride
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Primary Weapons: dual pistols and a black nodachi with a chain coming out of the hilt
Personality: Lazy to an extreme point, Zare sees others as nothing more than tools for his entertainment, and prefers to watch rather that act himself, he has mastered the art of "working behind the scenes and pulling the strings"
Description: Black hair and Amethyst (purple diamond) eyes, slightly tanned skin, wears a black dress shirt, black slacks, black boots, and a the right half of a black overcoat (the left half has been cut off and replaced by straps to hold the right half on), the nodachi is at his side and the pistols are hidden one inside the overcoat's sleeve and the other in a pocket on the inside a little higher than waist level, most of Zare's teeth are pointed and snow white

thats all for now

thanks,
Error

Error
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Here's my characer sheet ^^

Name: Kore (Pro: CORE-AY)
Race: Virtues
Virtue: Chastity
Height: 5'3
Weight: 120 lbs.
Primary Weapons: Crystal harp and Silver bow(with arrows, obviously)
Personality: Diligent and perservering. Believes strongly that one should depend on one's physical prowess to achieve and obtain things, rather than to suck up or tell tall tales to get them. Hence, she is very hardworking and trustworthy, but also very mindful of healing, as it is part of her property. Seen as "innocent" by others.
Description: Pale skin, silvery-blue/lilac eyes. Flowing white hair, childish face, lithe body (however, by a nasty stroke of Fate, or a bad prank by the Creator, has noticeable curves, ironic to her virtue). Wears a long flowing robe of white, so pure that it seems tinged with a slight blue,a belt of silver satin, a light blue cloak fastened by a single crystal at the front, tough white huntress boots. Like other angels, have a pair of pearly-white wings, that seem almost transparent. http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?med ... eOffset=15

Btw, Virtues are more than angels....accordingly, they are within the Second Sphere hierarchy,meaning they are actually higher than angels, even the archangels.

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Error on Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:28 pm

unfortunately due to certain problems with my friends (one of them got grounded) i wont be able to full start this for about a week or more, keep applying people, as i still want a full roster when we start, ill make sure to check every day to see if there are any new applicants, remember its first come first served and lillium jonathans has taken the place of chastity, congrats lillium

thanks,
Error

p.s. im starting another rp, its kinda a join and get goin thing, based off of time paradoxes, note that not being a time paradox will most likely lead to your death if you play

Error
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!