Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sex On Fire (OOC)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Sex On Fire (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:58 am

Okay, so I got this idea while listening to Kings Of Leon (obviously)
Basically, my idea is to have a young couple who are (or seem) very much in love. However, their relationship is having major issues: the boyfriend drinks too much, the girlfriend is always on him about getting a better life than what they have, they always seem to argue, and the relationship is mainly fueled by sex.
However, they are trying to look past the hardships of their relationship and see the good in it. Their friends try to help them through it as well.
However, both man and woman have the same question come to mind every day: Do I even love him/her anymore?
So yeah, that's the story. Join if you want.

//ROLES OPEN//
Boyfriend-Dekker Ansley/Shadows Fall
Girlfriend-Sydni/GPS
Boyfriend's Best Friend-Zachery Lewis/Awesomeocalypse
Girlfriend's Best Friend-

//CHARACTER SHEET//
Name:
Nickname:
Appearance: (real pic)
Role:
Hobbies:
Dreams: (what you really want to do)

Name: Dekker Ansley
Nickname: none
Appearance: Image
Role: Boyfriend
Hobbies: guitar/singing/songwriting
Dreams: Become a famous musician
Last edited by The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

"But are you gonna kill her off?"
"It's not your decision. I love the character, she stays!"
"Yeah, well the only thing love's done is put you in this position; I say kill her off!"
"Yeah, but you say a lot of things -and how's that work? You're a bicycle."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Sex On Fire (OOC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:01 am

Oh this sounds awesome! Can I reserve the boyfriend's best friend and I'll start working on the character sheet right away.
Roleplayer.
Writer.
Dude.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 am

of course
/

The Afterman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GPS on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:16 am

meh.. Girlfriend reserved, I can play a female I promise ;)
Working on character sheet.

GPS
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Awesomeocalypse on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:22 am

Name:
Zachery Lewis.
Nickname:
Zach.
Appearance:
Role:
Boyfriend's Best Friend.
Assistant manager at an auto garage.
Hobbies:
Playing video games and occasionally doing stand-up comedy.
Dreams:
Either becoming a professional stand-up comedian or owning his own custom car garage.

Awesomeocalypse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:28 am

accepted Awesome, I like this.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GPS on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:34 am

//CHARACTER SHEET//
Name: Sydni
Nickname: Syd
Appearance:
Role: Girlfriend
Hobbies: Working keeps her busy, she smokes weed sometimes to kill time. Most of the time she likes to be with her friends, mainly her boyfriend, she tends to be a bit clingy at times. She also plans on trying out for cheer-leading at her local high school, even though she agree's with most of her friends that she doesn't fit in at all with those type of girls.
Dreams: She wants to be a hairdresser for some fancy hair place one day, she is trying to find a school to train in that profession.

Hope you like her, you're stuck with her, also, I hope you like her face, 'cause sexual fire driiiiives you!

P.S. 'D' CUPS F T W.

GPS
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:38 am

accepted
/,

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moderndayhippie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Can I be the girlfriend's best friend?

Never mind. Keep the spot open.

Can I use my premade character with a few tweaks?
My picture I use is edited... Like I put his name on it.
Last edited by moderndayhippie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

moderndayhippie
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:12 pm

sure,.,

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moderndayhippie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:30 pm

Name: Andrew Beckett
Nickname: Andy
Appearance:
Role: Girlfriend's best friend
Hobbies: Writing, playing guitar and piano, being with friends
Dreams: Really get his journalism career underway, maybe become a professional musician as well.

moderndayhippie
Member for 15 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 pm

accepted

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:29 am

Okay, sorry it took so long to get around to this. I had something to do today.
Okay.......
THE IC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sex-fire-t35398.html

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:44 am

I would like to remind you all that this site is rated PG-13. There is to be no actual sex scenes posted on this forum =3

regarding-sexualized-role-plays-t26054.html
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Afterman on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:11 am

None at all. Wasn't planning on it. Trailing off and implying at worst.

The Afterman
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!