Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shadows of The Forgotten

Shadows of The Forgotten

a part of “Shadows of The Forgotten”, a fictional universe by Blackbird26.

Things seem to have calmed in the land of Valcrest. The war, the assassins' inner disputes, the peoples' demands for a solution... But is the land actually calm, or is this just a calm moment before a even bigger storm? (FULL)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shadows of The Forgotten”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shadows of The Forgotten

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Stupid cold holding me back... *sniffles* I'm actually doing some writing now, so if I don't post right in the middle of the night (because I don't sleep anymore, sleeping is for normal people >.>), I'll post tomorrow afternoon at some point. :)
"Real power comes not from hate, but from truth."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm

There it is... I have been planning this for quite a while. *sigh*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:07 pm

*Stares at Bird*

I'm conflicted to believe it or not...as I said before...gah...What the Deuce!?
So save your breath, I will not care
I think I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be enough?

I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never claimed to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go

http://youtu.be/fJXEerT4TCk

Essence
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Oh you better believe it. It's happening. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 am

Oh goodie! A new post... and it seems to be a juicy one! Can't wait to sink my reading teeth into it.
“I have wrestled with death. It is the most unexciting contest you can imagine. It takes place in an impalpable greyness, with nothing underfoot, with nothing around, without spectators, without clamour, without glory, without the great desire of victory, without the great fear of defeat, in a sickly atmosphere of tepid scepticism, without much belief in your own right, and still less in that of your adversary.”
― Joseph Conrad

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:12 am

*fixes broken tags and typos* love it how there's always something to edit no matter how many times I check for mistakes. =_=

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:17 pm

I finished reading this a very long time ago (of course), but I forgot to tell you that it was a really good read. Interestingly enough, Annie and Alistair's conversation is what intrigues me the most. I want to know where the conversation was going before it got interrupted.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Really? I wonder why you were intrigued by it. I don't think I planned on it leading to anything particular when I wrote... Hmmm...

Also, I seem to be unable to convince my friends that Sean is really dead. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:57 pm

Well, Crys can't see. She might have just touched a random body. For once, the fan club actually has a credible theory. :P

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:14 pm

No, don't encourage them, damn it! >.<

but yes, one of my friends already has a theory that could actually be possible, we were just now discussing it. He says that it is possible that what Crys touched was in fact a product of Ryan's enlightenment (a very realistic clay golem), and that Ryan and Donovan were in fact fooling Crys into believing Sean had died.

All of this because he remembered one scene of Ari's training when Sean got her to fight Ryan and two of his golems, wanting to see if he could fool her into thinking they were real human beings.

I have to appreciate this guy for his ability to hold on to these little details. That's how he figured out Crys was still alive.

Sean, however, is not. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:34 pm

I don' appreciate that ability. There are a lot of inconsistencies in this story. I don't like someone who can possibly point out those inconsistencies.

But that is actually awesome. I don't even remember that scene. I don't remember a lot of things. I read old posts and I'm actually surprised by the things that we've written. I wish I had the memory of your friend so that I could remember all the great ideas that I've had. I know that I've lost more than one good idea to my poor memory.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:31 pm

I remember that scene! Welp, I'm just so use to people dying and coming back or not really being dead..I mean...can you really blame anyone for doubting? I'm gathering some theories of my own...but not ready to tell yet...*eyes Bird* No Stalking won't help. lol

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 pm

But... but... None of the 'revived' people were mine this time! I only killed Lena and she's still dead! >.>

I will still stalk you. :P

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:11 pm

Hey all!

Just wanted to share something I thought was really beautiful.

http://www.lifebuzz.com/heaven/?utm_source=email#!Vc3WU

Enjoy!

~Ess~

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Pure bliss. I have always wanted to go to a place to gaze at the stars on a moonless day where I'd be able to see the milky way in its full beauty. Space is one of the few things that humans haven't been able to tamper with, but they still managed to find a way to ruin what every human before a couple hundred years ago was probably able to experience at some point in their life.

Just think of the time before cities of light. Where you could walk a few feet away from your fire and see, in all its vastness, the beauty of space.

Thanks for that Ess. I had a very stressful week which has only today started to look brighter for me. This is the cherry on top.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Essence on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 pm

Aww..here's a belated 'You're Welcome Doom!'

I honestly keep an eye out for all things like this and space like and just..epically peaceful. My job stresses me out on a daily basis so I thrive on this kind of stuff for the sake of my sanity. That and cute, little animals...

http://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk

I have watched all this guy's stuff...hilarious!

*edit*

and this one >.>

http://youtu.be/0aSCPmabRpM

Essence
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:27 pm

FIFA WORLD CUP.... YAAAY.... *fills the ooc with green and yellow confetti and brazilian flags*

Brazil X Croatia in 30 min... friends are here to watch the game... I'm excited! Didn't think I would be, because eh, soccer... but I AM!

*shares popcorn and beer* :D

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:05 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

... best part about soccer.

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr_Doomed on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:30 pm

On a related note, Ontario (the province that I live in) is having their provincial elections today and the polls are so close that many political analysts are saying that the soccer game could affect the outcome of the election.

So in an odd way, Brazil is possibly shaping the political field of the home province of Canada's Capital!

Mr_Doomed
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackbird26 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:42 pm

Shouldn't trust our country with your politics... We barely trust it with ours. :P

Which reminds me that presidential elections are later this year... 2014 is like a gift that just keeps on giving. =_=

Blackbird26
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!