Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.

Shameless Self-Admiration.

a part of “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”, a fictional universe by SylphofSpace.

You've just been sent to Yamaku Academy, A school for the physically disabled. There will be conflict, feels and, most importantly, love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yamaku Academy: School for the Disabled.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Shameless Self-Admiration.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:58 am

Speaking of that blind douchebag, I am oh so very happy they had just patched him.

ALSO

HOUR LONG GAME OF LoL LIKE A BAWS.

Of course I went 3-16, but that's because I can't play Ashe for shit.

ANYWHO, WE SHOULD PLAY, WHOMEVER OWNS THAT THERE GAME. I PROMISE I WONT USE ASHE.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:10 am

@Famished

Sounds great man! My names firbron919, add me.

I was soooo pissed that they nerfed Talon, my main champ. "Oh hey, one of Talon's abiities doesn't work. We'd better fix tha-OMG HE'S SO OP! NERF! NERF!

Seriously? I was playing with 3/4 abilities and NOW when it actually works, his damage is too high. Sometimes, I think Riot is just avoiding nerfing Darius to spite me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 am

Your name isn't found......

Try adding me. I'll give you one guess as to what my username is.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:18 am

SylphofSpace wrote:Final Fantasy V Character Classes- hard mode, no two characters can share a class.
List of what your class can do is found here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List ... asy_V_Jobs

Amaya Kago- White Mage
Alexander Tores- Chemist
Aedan Connors- Dragoon
Zeal Yamaka- Samurai
Razeluxe Kagoshima- Mystic Knight
Peachy Ro- Bard
Azalea Fray- Knight
Jolnas Ritter- Monk
Hana Fujio- Beastmaster
Kora Neverwinter- Red Mage
Satomi Hanoka- Ranger
Sage Fray- Black Mage
Wolfgang Fujimoto- Berserker

Ironically, in her usage in RPs with a fantasy base, Kora is a berserker. A berserker with FIRE.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 am

[quote="FamishedPants]

Of course I went 3-16, but that's because I can't play Ashe OWNS THAT THERE GAME. I PROMISE I WONT USE ASHE.[/quote]

The reason you got 3-16 is not because you can't play Ashe, it's because Ashe is countered by everything. Just like her husband Tryndamere.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:13 pm

Oh god... That game with Ashe? Her husband was on my team too.

SO WAS KAT. SHE WAS FED. SHE ALSO OWNED A GUARDIAN ANGEL AND ZILIAN WAS ON HER TEAM. TOOK HER DOWN THREE TIMES BEFORE FINALLY DYING. GEEZ.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:24 am

Well, this is sort of Shameless Self-Admiration material! O: 'tis me, recording something! FOR YOU!

Click here click here click here. Or don't click here. I dunno.

@Luna Patoona
I finally got to see your drawings! Omfg love them! O:

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:39 am

....You....have.....AN ACCENT?!

:333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I LOVE YOUR VOICE~~~~~~~~~~~~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylphofSpace on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:41 am

@Layla
OMG LAYLA YOUR VOICE IS SO ADORABLE I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU AND SQUEEZE YOU WHENEVER YOU TALK! You actually remind me of Boxxy a little when you talk :3

YOUR SINGING IS AMAZING TOO! IF I COULD SING THAT WELL, I WOULD HAVE GIRLS CRAWLING AT MY FEET WHENEVER I ENTERED A ROOM.

SylphofSpace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:43 am

Pantonkatonk d'aww :3 Thank you for your compliment! And haha, everyone has an accent, including Americans, believe it or not.

asdfghjkl I love it when people tell me they love my voice, like, just just just, MY FEELS.

Edit: Gah, thank you for gushing over my voice, Sylphy. I'm sure you're fantastic, too, and yes, I get the boxxy thing a lot xD Ooo, you sent me a recording, didn't you? I'mma listen to it now.

Edit 2: Why don't I get all the girls crawling at my feet with my voice? >.<

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:41 am

XD Now I want to record something. And Layla, you sound so cuuuuute~! I have an Australian accent..so....we shall see how that goes. I can't record right now with all the ambient noise lol, but I can try later on.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 am

Well, I got bored.

DONT JUDGE ME. QQ

It's like 5am here, so I was a bit tired when I read. Some mistakes and low cursing at myself were bound to happen. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:40 am

Is voice recording what the cool kids are doing now? D:

I've often fancied doing a recording trying to do the voices of my characters, but hardly any of them share my nationality and I'm not good at accents.

And one who shares my nationality is a dude. XP

Also, I animate and I would love to steal you people for voice acting some time.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:12 am

VitaminHeart wrote:Is voice recording what the cool kids are doing now? D:

Everything Layla does is what cool kids do.

FACT.

@Hungry pants
Om...ffff...gaaahh... So so so so hawt. Accent. Accent asdfghjkl my feels. Oh god. My heart. My soul. My soulless heart. IT'S AMERICAN. I'm all like hair toss toss kissy boob-grab wink when you mention Azalea. "Mouth virginity" haha. Just read everything. Read. Everything.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 am

Click here to well...hear me say 'balls' and a little bit of singing...with le Aussie accent. Also yeah, I'm quiet because I didn't want to be booted off my laptop...and I had a blonde moment so...don't judge me XD

I had also just finished regaining my voice after Mister Pants' recording...... o.o; Hopefully I don't sound as stupid as I felt talking to a computer as though there were people in it.

Also @ FamishedPants Oh gosh....your voice....made me speechless for a good...3 minutes before I made my recording. Curse American boys and their sexy accents!

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 am

Omgah you sing so well! You have such a lovely voice x3 You're great with runs. And yes, I know, right? American boys and their sexy accents indeed. Which part of Aus are you from? I'll be living in Melbourne in... Two days. British accents are hot too >.<

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

xD Why thank you! Great with runs? o.o
I'm from and still live in Sydney and that's awesome! So close...well..in 2 days we will be.
Oh I know British accents are hot...I regard yours as cute though x3 .

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Sylphofspace and I will have ours up by the end of next week at the latest then
Yes Sylph. I am signing you up for this.
LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm

I'm afraid that my voice is so high that on the phone and over recording's it has been mistaken for my 5 year old sister's. Voice recordings are a bad idea for me...

Anywho. Chickens.
Make cupcakes, not Death Stars!

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Shade on Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Chickens Double D!

Ed edd and eddy flashbacks >.<

Luna Shade
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!