Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

If l Should Tumble.

If I Should Tumble {Reboot}

a part of “If l Should Tumble.”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

{Reboot} ...if I should fall, would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls? {Accepting Male + Female roles}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “If l Should Tumble.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

If I Should Tumble {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "If I Should Tumble {Reboot}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

I'd LOVE to reserve Asami. Dialogue color = red, dream career = dancer or ice skater. <3 <3
I'm probably going to change the faceclaim but I most definitely believe in ethnic diversity and will stick with another Asian faceclaim if i change it.
宁做有瑕玉不做无暇石。。。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Re: If I Should Tumble {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 pm

@Girl; Yay! Another Girl production! :)

I'd like to reserve the face claim Joe Jonas, if I may do so, please. He's dialogue color will be #26afff and my dream career was to perform on Broadway. Still young enough to make that dream into a reality. :)

But thanks in advance.

Dumisa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Can I reserve the bodyguard? Have a cs in a few days

chevin11
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:24 pm

@chevin11 -- read the rules, please.

@Dumisa -- I actually have something else in the works, but I needed this placeholder. Reserved ;D

[b](✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) -- Never had enough balance to be a skater, so you're obvi already awesome and better than me :D Reserved!!

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm

@Girl; Ooh. Well, you know I'm down for whatever you do. :)

Thanks for the reservation.

Dumisa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emptymarshes on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Hellllloooo ^.^

I was wondering if I could reserve the Back-Up Dancer, with the face claim Eddie Redmayne?

His dialogue color would be #009acd, and my dream career was to be a Pediatric Oncologist... Still is XD.

This looks amazing, by the way!

emptymarshes
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Hoy! May I reserve Candice Patton please? I think her font color will be #198E02, and I'd also like to have her be transgender, if that's okay with you.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a princess, and then a dolphin trainer, and then after watching Indiana Jones, an archaeologist. That's right: I wanted to run away from boulders and melt Nazis' faces off just like him. :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Hey!!

@katyisaladybug -- yaaaaaaasss Indiana Jones!! Reserved!! And I'm totally down with being transgender, give me the complication!! :D

emptymarshes -- See...you had mature goals. I love it and thanks!! Reserved!

Dumisa -- Heehee ;D

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Dialogue color= Black Because I suck at doing bbcode
Dream Job= Special Ops. I love being a soldier but I just want to take it to the next level, new challenge

chevin11
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi, I wanted to reserve the photographer, if that's okay.
When I was little I wanted to be a robotic engineer, then it shifted to computer hardware tech.

Juilii
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh and dialogue color is #0066CD Just because it worked when I punched in those numbers.

Juilii
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 pm

@Juilii -- Reserved!!

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 am

Hey could I reserve Girl 1?!
Dialogue color would be #FF3333 and as a child I longed to be a zoo keeper, things have changed since then but it was totally my dream XD

Imaveronica
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 am

Hurray! I will post a more complete skelly soon :D

Juilii
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Go ahead!! You're reserved

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years

Girl2Fine2 wrote:
[b](✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) -- Never had enough balance to be a skater, so you're obvi already awesome and better than me :D Reserved!!

Hehe!! I actually found that being good at rollerblading made ice skating even easier to learn. I remember going to the ice rink for the first time as a kid with my friends and they all took longer to pick it up than me, but I had been rollerblading for years before that point and I think that helped me! So, try rollerblading first if ya wanna hit the ice!!! -hi5 <3

Anywhoooo, SUBMITTED MY CS - yay!!!
My faceclaim change is the lovely Hieu!:

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 5 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:30 pm

@Girl; Chris is done and I hope you like him. :)

Dumisa
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:34 am

Almost done, just working on code stuff now

chevin11
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:56 am

chevin11
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!