Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sigilbound

Sigilbound

a part of “Sigilbound”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

When the world faces its last moments, six people will be given powers, and will stand up against the forces of the Devil King. But can they work together, and combine their powers when it counts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sigilbound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Sigilbound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:59 pm

I apologize from not posting my character the day I said I would. I was without internet all weekend until now. My demon will be up tonight since I was able I come home early. And I still want to make the wind sigil, if you don't mind me doing so.

And, just as Seirei said, I hope you get better soon, silverclawedmouse~ c:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:55 am

I hope you are all having better luck than me...my computer just died...at least my PS3 makes for a decent substitute for internet, so the RP shouldn't be affected.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:13 pm

I've posted my demon and am working on the Wind sigilbound.

Has no one claimed the Earth sigil yet?

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 pm

I would but he wants to give others a chance besides I would need to see your character first

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:20 pm

You have three characters already though o_o

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

I understand that but this RP is barely hanging on by a thread and I doubt anyone new is gonna come along, so if I pick up the slack you wont have to worry as long as you guys post I wont leave the RP except for short instances of time like vacation or busy with a major irl project

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:20 am

Azure, have you posted a request in the roleplayers wanted forum? It would probably be better than allowing people multiple characters when it comes to the sigil.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Alright people I am back. I had sever computer troubles, but now everything is fixed...I will allow anyone who wants the Earth Sigil to make a character for them, regardless of how many characters they have...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Couldn't you at least TRY making a topicover at Roleplayers Wanted?

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:11 pm

I am willing to claim Earth, but I need, I repeat need for the Wind sigil to be posted so I can make mine opposite it or else the Wind will have to be made opposite of my character

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:58 am

My wind sigil should be up today~

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:37 pm

Sorry, I'm back...My computer being dead made it impossible to get on this website...anyways, chris45's human character is the Earth Sigil, and now that wind is here...we can finally start. Everyone post to your hearts delight...

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Why are there 2 accepted Dark Sigil characters?

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm

There aren't, just two submitted dark characters. The second one hasn't been accepted yet.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.C. on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Then only Azure should be able to see it, but I can see it which means it has been accepted

A.C.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 pm

No this website glitches sometimes, showing denied characters to everyone.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Btw, for those who couldn't see my images, I went back and edited the urls c:

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 am

Hey GM, just to get a sense of scale, are regular demons seriously supposed to destroy entire cities already? Could Sigils do the same? I'm just wondering since Agrimoth's character sheet said he was a 'weak' demon :Þ maybe I'll have to power up my Sigil as well.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Maybe I should have included the time span of the destruction of the city.^^

Essentially he summoned one of his minions to do the work (the first one on the list). He himself is rather weak, if encountered in combat, but he rarely fights himself. The minions are the opposite as even the weakest is probably stronger than the minions of the others, but they always act in smaller numbers (or solitary). So he is quite strong, but rather because of the strength of his minions.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 pm

In the spirit of a good fight, I assume you won't flood us with uber minions? :D

(None of your minions are weak to water ;_; someone kill this guy like now.)

Seirei
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!