Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sigilbound

Sigilbound

a part of “Sigilbound”, a fictional universe by Azure Limit.

When the world faces its last moments, six people will be given powers, and will stand up against the forces of the Devil King. But can they work together, and combine their powers when it counts.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sigilbound”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Sigilbound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Sigilbound"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Sigilbound

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Would it be alright if I reserve the spot for Light Sigil? I don't wanna go through all the work to make her and end up having to start over because someone submits before I do XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Ah sorry I am going to use that one...My apologies. You may reserve any other however.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karri Khaos on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Bummer I don't think the only character I have atm is suited for another element so GL with the RP it is a great idea, should go over well ^.^

Karri Khaos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:25 pm

May I reserve a character for the Dark element? c:

Also, how many character's are you willing to let one person play?

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:01 pm

You may have dark, and I will only let a single perosn control one of the Sigilbound. However, you may make a demon also if you want.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm

May I make a demon? Or do I have to make a Sigilbound as well? :]

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:53 pm

You may make just a demon if thats what you want.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Actually I might make a Sigilbound for Earth, would wind be my opposite? And when you mean Earth do you mean plant-life or rock?

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:09 pm

yes wind would be your opposite, and earth comprises plants, rock, ground, sand, ect.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Mkay, I'm making on my character now. ^^

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsoibe on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 pm

I'll like to reserve a spot for a demon.

Just to clarify the strength rating. Equal to the Sigilbound? At which form? Do they have to be of (corrupted) elemental origin?

Another thing: Which time do we play in? Will it be around medieval, steam punk, modern, or even futuristic?
Last edited by Tsoibe on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsoibe
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:50 pm

What time period is the role play set in?

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:14 pm

I like the theme music concept :D Is it possible to also have music for the third form, or some type of berserk mode, for when the character might lose control?

Also,

with my element, does that include shadows? I just want to make sure that the character is not too powerful for this roleplay.

Lashun
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:42 pm

May I reserve the fire element?

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:08 pm

silverclawedmouse wrote:May I reserve the fire element?

Uh-oh, I just submitted a character for that element xD, oh well, may the luckier man win. Probably should have looked at the OOC sooner.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reap on Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:27 pm

i just submitted a demon, like the sound of your RP hope to try and destroy you all soon mwhahahahha. lol

"Because 'Kill it with fire' should be your FIRST reaction to a problem."

reap
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:34 am

Alright, I am here to clear a little bit of the confusion...my bad. Anyways, this RP takes place in modern times, so there is modern tech and such. Also, it seems we have people submitting characters for elements already reserved, so I will do it like this. I will look at both characters, and whomever appears to fit the bill the best, I will choose. We already have this goin on for the Fire element, and now I see it happening for Darkness. Also, the Demons will at first be as strong as second form Sigilbound, but they will also gain strength as the RP goes on. Next, if this wasn't clear, the Sigil bound have control over their element, and the greater the form, the greater the control. This can be like starting of from creating sharp gusts of wind that cut things to creating giant tornadoes. Finall, demons do not have to have corrupted control over elements, they can use whatever ability they want, be creative.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:23 am

Meh, sliverclawedmouse's character is written better than my rushed piece of crap. I'm pulling out.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 am

Well alright then, you are still welcome to make another character if you want. Anyways, we have two demons and two sigilbound. I'll start the RP as soon as we have all six sigilbound.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!