Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Skylab 014 Genesis

Skylab 014 Genesis

a part of “Skylab 014 Genesis”, a fictional universe by Lyysa.

While being stationed on Mars for scientistic reasons the crew suddenly finds themselves in a situation no one would be able to predict.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Skylab 014 Genesis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Skylab 014 Genesis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 am

Hi, how nice that you are checking out my roleplay! I know that this is a pretty secretively roleplay at the moment since I can’t tell you about the main story which is going to take place sometime when you least expect it.

But this roleplay will also be very focused on the characters relationships and personal development as well, so I hope that you all will keep that in mind when you create your characters. It’s also important to discuss the relationships between the characters since they all know each other well, I will make such a thread after people have started to finish their characters.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Skylab 014 Genesis

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:44 am

Hey ^^ I'd be up for multirolling if you're chill with that, but for now I'll just claim the Second in Command, if that's okay :)
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:09 am

Hi, this rp peaked my interest and I'd like to reserve the scientist that specializes in astronomy. I can take more scientists positions if needed.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:11 am

Great :D Yeah everyone are allowed to create multiple characters if they want to :)

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glory on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Hey! Sounds intersting. I wouldn't mind grabbing that spot for the doctor. :)

Glory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Recruiter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:18 pm

Alright, it's yours ^^

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:03 pm

Heyo! I would like to make a character to fit a role you might have missed. Phycologist/ philosopher, if that's alright
You know that feeling when you realize you made a terrible mistake? Your about to feel that in a second or two.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 pm

Well, I don't really see why a Philosopher would be invited on such a trip since the space station has limited resources. But sure, I can add Psychologist for you.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:37 pm

I finished my CS. Though I couldn't find an animated picture for my character so I chose a real person as my FC, I hope that's okay.

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Yeah it's fine, the sheet looks great ^^

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 am

When the roleplay starts do you want to use hex codes when it comes to the dialogue? Because if that's what people are used to we can all quickly add those in the Character sheets.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:12 am

I've added my hex code to the sheet! ^^

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glory on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:12 pm

I'll be able to make my cs later today!

Glory
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Recruiter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:11 am

Honestly have never used Hex codes in all my 12 years of rp. Willing to learn though if it makes things easier.

Leocedus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:40 am

Of course you have Leocedus ^^ In Tribes of Imos you used coding to make the things your character said blue, hex codes are the same thing but instead of writing "Blue" or "Red" your write the code for it #ff0000. But just choosing a color is okay as well. ^^

And I will finish Pete and at least start with Rana today, so I will create a Relationship thread when Glory has sent in their character or a WIP so I can see the name. So feel free to start discussing the relationship between the characters if you haven't already started.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:52 am

Sorry for taking more time than planned with Rana, I have been under the weather this week so I needed some time to find my energy again. But now she's done. And if Glory hasn't sent in their character or a WIP by tomorrow I will create the Thread anyways and probably just add the Doctor later.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:21 pm

Lyssa, if there's no progress with the Doctor later I'd be more than happy to put one together. I might put together a WIP tonight, which you're welcome to reject if it comes down to it :)

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:32 pm

Glory has withdrawn their interest and therefore the doctor will now be portrayed by Lorawr.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:45 am

I'm going to start this Roleplay on Wednesday and I would like for all the characters and the relationship posts to be done by then.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:55 am

Another one has withdrawn their interest and abandoned their character, bingubingu won't participate in this.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!