Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Solanum-The aftermath

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Solanum-The aftermath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:02 pm

"Henry, Henrik Perala" he said his name after Jack had finished talking. He waited a few minutes, trying to hold tears back. "And I HOPE nobody was in that house. It used to be my house, but now it isn't." he said. As he spoke he lowered Jack's Machete and stared into the woods. He didn't particularly care for X's robotic tendencies, he seemed cold, almost as if nothing was happening at all. "I'll kill every one of these bastards, anyone who turns had NONE of my pity, OR mercy." he finished, walking away from Jack and into the woods after X and Ashleigh.

After all, he thought, I killed my whole family before THEY had the chance to return.....
Last edited by Mannerheim on Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:55 pm

Jack, satisfied with Henry's answer, ran to the head of the group. "Okay, we should be about ten minutes from the base. I'll try and radio ahead so they don't shoot us." Jack pulled out his radio, checking to make sure it was on frequency 7-28, the new official military radio channel. "Military outpost base 096-341! This is Staff Sargeant Jack Ryson radioing in to report that we are approximately ten minutes away from the base. Watch you fire." Jack walked out of the brush into a large plain, witnessing the worst thing he had seen since the artillery bombardments in Afghanistan. A horde of zombies. "Shhhh... They don't see us yet. God, there has to be at least a hundred of them. All I've got is 30 rounds for my M4, and an ammo-less shotgun. This is going to get interesting."
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Henry ducked down into the bush next to Jack, trying to be as quiet as possible, but sure enough, a twigsnapped beneath his feet. The farthest of them didn't seem to notice, but the closest of them knew exactly what was going on. They looked over with their eyes that seemed to search unknown horizons. "Set to single-fire, and do your best to aim" whispered Henry, unhooking the pistol from the back of his belt. He remembered that he gave someone his M14, hopefully they were still holding it. The zeds waited a second, making sense of what they saw in the brush, but after a few long seconds, one let out a long groan that seemed to shake the earth and alert most of the group. They shambled forward, some with arms outstretched to claim their dinners. Henry gripped the machete hard with his left hand and aimed with his right. He squeezed off a round, only to be disapointed by it scoring a shot in the jaw. The thing couldn't bite now, but it wasn't a kill shot. "Fuck" he whispered to himself, aiming at another's head the best he knew how, but his hand was trembling something fierce.

Far back in the woods behind him, even more of them were closing in.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Jack was squeezing off rounds as best he could, but only 20 went down with his final magazine. He remembered the M14 Henry gave him and pulled it out. Using that, he found it much more accurate, and it still had a mag left. From behind he heard another groan, much to his anger. "Okay, here's the plan. RUN LIKE HELL!!!! TO THE LEFT, THERE'S LESS OF THEM THAT WAY!!!!" Jack broke into a sprint, heading left, where there was indeed less zombies. He turned to the horde, squeezing off more rounds, this time as less of a killer, and more suppressive fire. He made it to a small cliff, where not too far was the base.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm

A rumbling sound was heard, and an M1126 Stryker rolled into view under the small precipice, Xiphon riding on top. He jumped down and ran over to where the two men were.
"You'll never believe it! One of the base's patrols found us! Come on, we're heading over there now." He climbed back on top, and opened the hatch. He leaned in, and looked at the military man. "Hey, don't touch those controls!" He quickly unfolded his watch's keyboard, and punched up a program for treaded vehicles. "You drive too slow!" He turned, and sat on the turret. "You guys coming or not? I hear all they have left is MREs, but it's better than the plant's I've been eating lately!"
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Henry ran over to the vehicle and dove inside next to Xiphon. "Shit man, thank the gods this guy came along, eh?" he said, more cheerfully than he had ever been. "MRE's never sounded so damn good!" he finished, picking one up, tearing off it's covering and following the heating instructions. He was ravenous from not eating in days. "You military types going to allow me to keep my weapons?" Henry asked in the middle of a mouthful of hard roll. "Hope so, cause I don't want to be caught in a mass of the undead with my dick in my hand" he laughed.

He sat back and enjoyed the ride, after all, there wasn't much he could do that was useful to anyone.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:34 pm

The vehicle had started without Jack inside, but he quickly solved that problem by grabbing onto the back just as it passed him. Jack's legs were being scratched by the rocks on the ground and he was getting a lot of bruises. "Help me up, guys!!" Jack was starting to lose his grip on the car, and was about to let go when he felt Henry's and Xiphon's hands grab onto his arms, and the two of them pulled him up. "Thanks guys, I was starting to think I was going to be zombie fodder. Hehe..." Jack saw the food in the vehicle and grabbed one of the bars, ate it, then turned around to watch as the undead tripped over the small cliff, about a ten foot drop, and started to collapse and some even lost their legs. After a minute or so, all the zombies had shambled down the drop and were moving closer to the survivors. Jack turned to the drivers, worried. "Won't they be able to track us?"
"Not a problem, Sarge." The passenger picked up a radio and got on the line with the base. "Hello, this is rover recon 117, we just picked up Sargeant Ryson and his group. Blow the charges." Just as he finished his sentence, a huge explosion rocked just at the drop, destroying all the zeds. "Hehe...we've got a lot more of those in the base."

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:57 pm

Xiphon grinned, thoroughly enjoying the brisk wind. Maybe things would change. Maybe, just maybe, they could stay in the base for a while, stop running. But it was more than he could hope for. Besides, he had a plan forming in his head, and it was a damned good one at that, or so he thought at least. They might be able to stop this once and for all. He made a promise to himself to leave the base at least once in the coming week, that his plan might come to fruition.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:06 pm

After pulling Jack up from the side of the cruiser, Henry sat down, cradling his head in his hands, when he remembered a picture he'd had in his back pocket. He took it out and held it half-folded in his hand. It was a picture of him and his wife, a blonde woman standing about 5'6. They were in the field, atop the driveway that slanted upward to the road about a half mile away. They sat holding one another softly. He could clearly remember the day now, but if you had asked him before this, he couldn't have. Her lavender scent and the warm alaskan summer breeze, her hair blowing in the seasonal wind. Her silence stoic, nearly to the point of melancholy. They were a fairly young couple. He'd bought the house out of foreclosure from an older finnish couple, they were glad it went to them. He'd allowed them to stay in the basement, as they were so old anyway. They died a few years later, and she'd always thought they haunted the house. He cracked a smile thinking about her silly superstitions.

He and his wife had already had 4 kids. Three boys and a baby girl. His eldest was had when his wife was only just turned eighteen, and at a year younger than her, it had always been hard, but he worked through it, taking any job he could while they lived with his parents on the west side of town. Twelve years later they had this house, this family, this happiness, but they took it all away. Thinking about these things brought him once again to silent tears. They were so heavy that he soon felt dehydrated, but was too proud to ask for water. His wife's hospitality is what caused their demise in the first place, he remembered THAT like it was yesterday too.

It was a cool day in the spring. Henry was walking down the driveway, he'd parked farther up on the hill because of the terrible mud they struggled with. He was searching through some bills and offers only applicable to the lower 48, useless, he thought. A figure came out of the woods, stumbling. He watched his young wife with slender frame walk out of the house to go to the person. From the distance and matched with his bad eyes he couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. Whoever it was though, it appeared they were much smaller than his wife was, so he payed no attention to them. She called out to him from across the gravel. Screamed rather, and took a few steps back. "Henry get over here, oh my god!" she yelled, but he refused to panic in his cool state. He picked up a little speed, only to be terrorized by his bad leg. That past winter he'd been slammed by a heavy cage on his fishing cruiser. When he got there, a sight of pure carnage faced him. A girl the figure was, and she sat, legs out to the sides like a contortionist. She was heavily sobbing, hands holding her face down. Her arms were heavily bruised and a large chunk of her neck had been ripped out. It didn't look surgical though, it was more torn, more sloppy. He swore and called out to god, but there was no god. They brought the girl in that night, put her on the couch, called the police, but they never came. That girl spent the night in their house, and Henry had planned to take her into town the next day, it was most unusualy for the EMS not to show up, or even answer. That night he awoke to the scream of his youngest son. He burst into the room without a weapon, but it wasn't just a nightmare, the woman was over him, enjoying the warm flesh from his stomach. The boy was still. Henry gave a mighty shout and grabbed the woman by the hair, and proceeded to walk her down the stairs and whip her out the door. He threw her over the steps, his adrenaline so mighty. It was dark, so he didn't notice how many people were standing in his yard. She led them here. He walked upstairs to his son, who appeared to be just fine, he walked about, even with entrails falling out. "Oh my god son, sit down, sit down" his wife wept in the corner, a large piece of flesh ripped from her arm. The boy dragged one foot as he walked over to his father, mouth agape and eyes rolled far back. Henry swore. The rest of the night went from there, eventually it was only he and his two oldest boys in the attic. But that only stood for the third siege. That's when the rest of the people came out of the woods. He thanked the gods now that he hadn't shot them all dead.

Henry was now in a deep sleep, no terrible images of death clogged his mind, but rather a false reality that calmed his soul.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:10 pm

OOC: hey, I've been contacted by Angoth. His internet is acting up, so he won't be able to reliably post. He says go ahead and pretend his character got eaten or something......

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost.In.Roses on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:36 pm

OOC: Hey, school's going a bit rough for me so I probably won't post too often either. Just remember that I can only post once a day, so if at all possible could we slow down a bit so my character can keep up. >< Hate school.....

Lost.In.Roses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:29 pm

When they got to the base, Jack wasn't impressed. It was half destroyed and the main cover was sandbags. However, when he saw the weapons they were using, he knew something was up. Chainguns, 50 cals, rocket launchers, but they still hadn't received a any upgrades to their actual base. He looked up when a Fighter jet flew over them, firing two heavy missiles into a horde of zombies, killing most of them and driving them away from the base. He turned to the men who had driven them there. "Where's your superior officer, private?"

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:03 pm

OOC: I was sitting here not doing anything important anyway, and your post in the nation rp just about broke my little heart. Then I remembered that long ass post I did, and how I kinda made my character big. So I am going to keep this one too, as I can't play COD4 and talk on the phone at the same time, but I can type and think and talk at the same time.

IC: The APC stopped abruptly, and Henry could tell. It shook him awake, he breathed hard. He was dreaming that he wasn't really Henry the widower, but Henry the butterfly. In his stressful state, he'd forgotten exactly which of the realities was more rediculous. He lay back, arms pulled up to his chest, hands facing outward at his neck. It was possibly the most submissive he'd ever looked in his life. A young cocky soldier with sagging BDU took him by the shoulder and shook him. "Yo dog, you gonna stand?" he asked with a perfect white smile. It made Henry self-concious about his own crooked teeth. The soldier though was what filled him with more anger than anything. He was a white kid, and from the look of those perfect teeth, not a less-fotunate kid either, probably some football team party boy from the suburbs. Henry didn't see any work in the boys light brown eyes, and it infuriated him, but there was nothing he could do. The boy looked back into Henry's dark blue eyes, eyes that had seen more horror and work than three men twice his own age. He frowned, the patches of whiskers on his face were unkept, and his clothes so dirty and greasy he looked like a vagrant. The boy was well kept however, shaven, toned, clean. "So you straight?" the cocky boy asked codescendingly. Henry mumbled under his breath while standing, "Fuck you" under his breath, stumbling out the door onto the wet grass. "What'yoo say?" the wannabee urban youth asked violently, raising his hands up in an unnatural fashion, like someone trying to act like an Italian. "Fuck you I said. I know your type, you don't know shit about shit, you're eighteen years old and the army is the most work you've ever done, now the world's gone to shit so you think it's all elementary again, it's all free game. Hear this you ignorant shithead, I know pain, you may have never cared about anyone before, but I have. I just lost everything, there's nothing left. I have no more fears, and therefore I am powerful. You got any fears?" he started the speech low, but by the end was at a talking volume. After he had spilled his guts he breathed hard, barely able to contain himself. The boy looked back into the man's eyes with pure hatred, not only for the man, but for himself.

The boy had always hated what he was, that's why he'd taken on a whole different persona. He didn't know what he wanted. But deep down, he didn't want to join the army at all. It's what his dumb friends did because they wanted to try and get into crime. All he knew was what MTV taught him. His parents never told him where he came from, what his ancestors did, and this lack of details gave him empty feelings. He didn't feel important, breeding didn't matter to them, or their parents, so it didn't matter to him. Not only was he not black, which is the only thing he'd ever wanted to be, but he didn't even know where his great grandparents came from. He couldn't speak a lick of any other language, besides what he'd learned from Dora the Explorer as a child, and even that had been drown out with lyrics to rap songs. Songs that he listened to, self-defeated himself to, songs about hatred toward his own people, songs about breaking down their values system and replacing one that wasn't human at all.

The boy sneered at Henry. Without warning, after thinking all the trivial thoughts he had thunk in the second before he threw a clean white fist into Henry's face, knocking the already weakened man to the ground. "I don't know shit about fear" the boy yelled to him, walking fast in another direction, unnoticed by his superiors, who were busy enough doing other things, and trying to find the time to follow their private agendas, these mostly included securing survivor women in the infirmary to bed.

Henry lay on the ground coughing up blood, it ran out of his nose and upper forehead, stinging his eyes, staining them red. He had no defense now, not in his state, but hell, even if he was prepared to take the hit, somehow a middle aged farmer going toe-to-toe with a newly trained marine didn't seem logical. Henry thought about his family again, but he refused to cry any longer. There wasn't any more time for that, not here, not now. He stood up and staggered a bit. He wiped his face and walked upright as best he could toward where he thought the closest shower might be. After that he'd most likely ditch these clothes and get new ones. All his designers, his work clothes, his suits, they were all gone now.

Everything was, yet he had a drive to go on.

In the shower he hung his head down, staring into the drain and then closing his eyes to listen to it's growl. He sighed. At very least the military had decent toiletries.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:52 am

OOC: Aw, I did that? My bad....
IC: Xiphon slowly meandered his way out of the base, pulling out his sword. But he wasn't aimless, oh no. He merely wished to keep from drawing attention to himself. He walked for about a mile, which by this point was nothing compared to the usual running. Then he heard it. That distinctive moan. He grinned. This was what he had been looking for. He found a smallish group of Gs, and proceded to attack. He made sure not to kill the last one outright, but merely cut the head off, leaving the head alive. He gripped it by the decomposing hair, and began walking back to the base, holding it at arms length, so it couldn't bite him by a stroke of bad luck. He managed to get back inside without being shot at, and proceeded to the R&D area of the base. This should break the monotony. He found a few people with white lab coats, and tossed it on the table in front of them. He laughed as they nearly wet their pants with fear. Obviously, they hadn't had to fight these things. Otherwise, they would have hardened by now.
"Let me know what you can do with this. I'll get you more samples if you need them....."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 am

Henry opened the door of the showers wearing nothing but pants. It wasn't too cold out, even though it was early spring. He dried his hair on the pure white towel, and moved toward the barracks, where he would be sleeping. There was nothing more than a line of cots filled with people. A bulletin board held several hundred messages to loved ones. He didn't want to look yet, but instead headed off toward the lab, where he'd seen Xiphon go earlier. "Maybe he'll have something fun to do" he said to himself.

He walked inside the infirmary with little trouble. The medic, a man of about 28 looked at him with an open mouth. "Dude, what the hell happened?" he said, pointing at Henry's face. "Ah, it's nothing, some people don't know how to act, that's all" he replied. Then he pointed to the table "What the hell happened there?" he asked, watching the rotting head snap it 's jaws in his presence. He knew the woman on the table. Not well, but he had seen her in town before. He believed it was one of the Pattila's daughters. Yeah, that must have been it. "I knew her, heard she was easy, maybe you boys can relieve some tension" he laughed. He slid a white shirt on, it was the first clean garment he'd touched in days. Even when he was in his own house, he couldn't get new clothes.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:48 am

Jack had found the soldier that had punched Henry. He walked up to him, turned him around, knife drawn, angry. "Hey, punk, what the fuck was that? I don't care whether or not he pissed you off, I sort of remember learning in boot camp not to attack innocent civilians. Punching someone who is definitely able to kill just about everyone here is bad enough. Did you know that guy recently killed his family!? Right when I got here, I pulled his files, and turns out he had quite a bit of kids. If you ask me, a punk kid in a ditch six feet under is nothing on my conscience compared to a man who had a family. Leave him alone. That's an order from a superior officer. Got it?" Jack walked towards the center of the building, knowing inside himself he had scared the shit out of him.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Xiphon poked his head into the lab. "Ah, there you are Henry. How goes it? I'm getting restless here. I didn't necessarily enjoy being on the run, but at least I had a goal. I'm just stagnating here....I almost wish I was back out there. Think we could convince a few of these yahoos to start a hunting party? Show them what these things are really capable of? Maybe that'll convince them to wipe out this threat once and for all...."

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:19 am

Jack reached the center of the compound, and found the man in charge. "Sir," he saluted, "I'm Staff Sergeant Jack Ryson. I assume you're in charge here."
"Ah, yes, Ryson. I heard you were nearby from some of my rovers. It's good to see an old war buddy." He removed his helmet and sun glasses.
"Holy shit, It's you! It's been a while, Cap. How's the wife? Not anywhere near here, I hope."
"On the contrary, she's in a small, sealed off room...being...well, being tested."
"Tested? Oh, you don't mean...Jesus Christ!!! What's with everybody's family's getting infected?? Am I the only one who DIDN'T get the memo about this!?!?!?"
"It's tough, but at least we were here, where they got her away from people before....Well, yeah. In better news, she was the last person we lost to the infection, and that was when it had barely started."
"You always were a damn optimist. What would you think about letting me go out and avenge her? After all, she IS my cousin, and I really hate these motherfuckers for everything they've done. Of course, I'd need a rover with a big gun."
"Ask around the base. Get ten others and I'll give the green light. Adios!"
Last edited by MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:02 pm

"Agh. yeah, I'd love to go out and risk my neck, for the kids you know?" Henry said. "By the way man, you got a square? I'm dying to smoke" he said anxiously. He hated the green BDU pants he was wearing, they weren't the normal boot-cut jeans he was used to, but at very least they had a nice button-fly. He sat on the table next to the writhing head and pushed it aside by the back. He slipped his new boots off and slid the elastic band around the bottom of his foot, to discourage them from riding up. He slipped the boots back on and began to lace them up all the way. Once laced, he pulled them tight and tied them around the back. "Think maybe they'll take a civilian with military garb? I'm really dying for action already to be honest" he said, wanting to take out the aggression from his confrontation earlier.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Xiphon stopped walking, overhearing the conversation. "Did you say a party to go kill some G's? I'm in. Me and Henry were just having this conversation, I'm getting restless. I'm pretty sure they'll let me out of here, after all, last time I was gone, I came back with a live sample for testing. Maybe we'll get something good out of this. Like, you know. Revenge for my brother. Oh wait, I didn't tell you that story did I?" He sat down at the table as well, looking at the head, mesmerized.

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!