Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Solanum-The aftermath

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Solanum-The aftermath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:56 pm

"No, I don't think I heard that story yet..." Jack felt a sickening wave of panic and anger wash over him. The anger from just about everybody he knew losing someone to Solanum, the panic because he was worried about his family. Jack got ready to look around the base for a group to go out with him. "I'll go get Henry and the others." He left the room, sick to his stomach. He ran to the nearest trash can and vomited into it. " Ugghh....Crap. Haven't vomited in years."
http://z6.invisionfree.com/New_Mombassa ... hp?act=idx - New Mombassa - A Forum Dedicated to Halo based roleplay. We would love to have you as part of our growing community. Time to bust some heads!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mannerheim on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am

"Haha, geuss he didn't see me?" Henry said, he was already sitting on the operating table when Jack had left in search of him. Perhaps it was only an excuse to puke. "I never heard that story man, tell me, but first I'll need a cig, seriously" he said, grabbing X's shoulder.
DVNO, four capital letters, printed in gold cause details make the girls sweat, even more, when they're shaking their belt, no need to ask my name, to figure out how cool I am.

Can anyone read, anyone feel? That I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce! Ladies out west, they all know I'm comin'. I'm losing my patience I just came here to bounce.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mannerheim
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiphoniii on Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 am

Xiphon nodded, and held one out to him. "Well, see. When this all started, we were prepared. We had my sword, and he had a knife." He pulled out a small dagger. "This knife. We had read a book many years ago, as boys, called the zombie survival guide. It detailed the effects of a virus called Solanum, how to fight the infected, and a few instances of small, isolated outbreaks. We knew this plague for what it was, and we fought back. We holed ourselves up in an apartment, and burned the stairs, to keep out the G's. But he didn't put in his plugs. He was slowly driven insane by the moans, and one day, I awoke to see him coming at me with the knife. My blade tasted its first human blood that day...."
ImageImage ImageImage

Xiphoniii
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MULTI_MEDIA_MAN on Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Jack was done vomiting and looked for some soldiers to get to join them. He rounded up three marines to go on the raids in his vehicle. He found X and Henry and told them his plan. "Okay, so we'll get three cars, jeeps, whatever we get, and each of us can go get ourselves a gang, whatever criteria you want. Get them in there best places, sides, gun or driver, and we'll meet up at the gate. Of course, you can just do whatever you want. We need a group of at least eleven people, though, 'kay?" Jack grabbed the wheel in his jeep and drove off to the front gates.

MULTI_MEDIA_MAN
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!