Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sonata of Eons: Age of the Ageless

a part of “Sonata of Eons: Age of the Ageless”, a fictional universe by leviathanIllustrator.

Humans, Witches, Werewolves, and Vampires all surviving in a medieval-esque world thousands of years after a human war tore the world apart. Stories of their interactions and feats.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sonata of Eons: Age of the Ageless”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leviathanIllustrator on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 am

Character Sheet for "Sonata of Eons: Age of the Ageless"

I'd really appreciate it if the following character sheet could be filled out for all character applications, that way any important details are covered! If you have any questions or concerns with the character sheet then feel free to ask the mod either in the OoC area or via private message. If your character starts a human and then is later turned to another race then please update the character sheet so people can keep updated on your character too! If you have any more questions please feel free to ask!

Name:
Social standing/Rank:
Family/Pack/Coven(If non-human):
Abilities/Limitations:
Appearance:
Languages Spoken/written:
History:
Personality:
Last edited by leviathanIllustrator on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leviathanIllustrator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Sonata of Eons: Age of the Ageless

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:04 pm

I would love to join this!! I was wondering if you had a little more information about the Witches though. I was wondering the extent of their power and if they are limited ONLY to potions created from herbs (which would be basic healing, prosperity, etc. potions) or are they capable of doing protective or even dark magic with sigils and such.
Another question, how to the Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches interact? Do they generally get along? Are they generally at war? Does any race try to help humans out?
Last question I was wondering is do you have a certain character sheet you would like us to use. Images? What are your preferences, if you even allow us to use them.
Sorry for all the questions, but I thought I would ask so I know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:11 pm

Would you like us to use real images or anime?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leviathanIllustrator on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:45 am

You can use drawings/cartoons as long as they're somewhat realistic and it isn't overly obvious that they're in an anime style. Like, no eyes half the size of the head type deal. The more realistic the better. Thanks for asking!

leviathanIllustrator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leviathanIllustrator on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:58 am

I'm really glad you asked so many questions! It tells me what I need to work on! As far as images go I actually just answered a question on this with "You can use drawings/cartoons as long as they're somewhat realistic and it isn't overly obvious that they're in an anime style. Like, no eyes half the size of the head type deal. The more realistic the better." And as far as witches are concerned, some of them stick with just basic herbs and healing and whatnot, many range into protective magics, and some do go into dark magic. It really all depends on the specific character. There is something of an unspoken treaty/truce between the races, though the witches are completely neutral, vampires are technically the dominant race, and tend to look down on werewolves and humans. Humans fear the other three races, but will sometimes interact in a friendly manner with the witches in order to garner their favor and/or protection from vampires and werewolves. Werewolves tend to keep entirely to themselves, save for a few grudge matches with various vampire families with specific packs.

leviathanIllustrator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:11 am

Alright thank you so much. I do have a few more questions.
1. Age range- how do witches age in this and what age range that you are wanting for a Solitary Witch?
2. Do you have a character sheet you want us to use?
3. In the Mythical Creators section under Fey, it has that humans believe in them and thats it. I was wondering about witches. Being creatures of the elements, like the Fey are, it would be interesting if some Witches could see or interact with the Fey. Just a thought :)

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leviathanIllustrator on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:24 am

I just posted a character sheet under the first post, here it is:
Name:
Social standing/Rank:
Family/Pack/Coven(If non-human):
Abilities/Limitations:
Appearance:
Languages Spoken/written:
History:
Personality:

(I figured I'd make a post so it would be easy to find. ^_^;)
A solitary witch would have the potential to be anywhere between 13 and 300, I'd say, because they age a a very slowed rate compared to humans.

As far as witches seeing Fae... That isn't something I'd considered, but a very valid idea, so I'm going to go with yes, most witches can see/commune with the Fae because the Fae are technically spirits of nature!
Thanks for being so patient with me, I'm pretty new at this. ^_^;
Last edited by leviathanIllustrator on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

leviathanIllustrator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Thank you so much and its ok no problem at all. I was just worried about asking too many questions. I think you are doing a great job so don't worry :)
I should have a character up sometime tonight or possibly sometime tomorrow. It kinda depends on how fussy my daughter is going to be today lol

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leviathanIllustrator on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Okay, cool! Thanks so much for being interested too! Can't wait to RP with you!

leviathanIllustrator
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:32 pm

Its no problem at all :)
I am working on a character sheet right now, but I was curious as to the locations. From my understanding (from what I read in the Intro) the setting is somewhat medieval in Canada correct? Is there a specific place there or if we live in a cabin in the woods can we simply put that?
Also, what are the main goals of our characters? I was re-reading the intro and noticed you have everything except what our characters should be working towards. Is it simply survival?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leviathanIllustrator on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Cabin in the woods it definitely enough, And I wanted to really leave it open ended as to what each character's goal is, so that everyone can really decide what they want to do themselves, and it gives a lot of freedom. The goal was to allow for a lot of character development and whatnot. ^_^;

leviathanIllustrator
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!