Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sonic Unlimited IC

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Sonic Unlimited IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm

(Hehe, I resurrected it XD)
Shiila started to walk out of the shadows when she heard the distant cry of someone using Chaos Control. That someone had to be Azure, one of the only known being whom can use Chaos Control on command. I've done my research well, Shiila thought mischeviously. She decided to search for the location of his cry and moved forward. She would deal with the other two later. Her footsteps echoed loudly, her shadows looming over the walls. It was so quiet, Shiila could hear her own almost silent breath. Where is he?
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Azure reapearred, looking down at a bird girl below him.

"Great...now I have people tailing me. How have these people learned of my existance? If this continues...things will become problematic. I cannot have that." He raised his hand, ready to attack the girl. He then stopped, thinking for a moment. "I should first see hw much this girl knows...I may be able to use the information I gain. I can dispose of her afterwards if need be..." Azure smirked, and silently jumped down behind the girl. He then raised his hand, ready to use Chaos Spear at a moments notice.

"Girl....why are you following me? What do you know?"
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Shiila let out a small gasp and turned quickly to face her attacker. Then, she slowly smiled. Nice showing up, Azure. "I know a lot more than you think, I also know that you wish to dipose of any trackers, but trust me, I am NOT easily disposed of." Shiila pointed out mockingly to Azure. Shiila carefully readied herself to dodge any Chaos-whatever was thrown at her.

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:34 pm

Azure shook his head. He was growing impatient.

"Girl...do not mock me. Now answer my question! Why are you following me? What is it that you are after? Is it the Chaos Emeralds?" He asked. He didn't need any unneccessary competion in his search for the emeralds, even though he was sure this girl did not know how to return power to the emeralds. He smirked.

"By the way you are standing....It's as if you think you can defeat me. Do not delude yourself. Speak now, and I might let you live!" He said angrily. He was prepared to level the area with Chaos Blast if need be.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 pm

"Wow, somebody's emotional. I'm not neccesarily after the Emeralds, but I am after Lord Ironside. I have heard rumors about him and you seem to have some connection to him. The Emeralds ARE his goal and seem to be yours, so I have reason to be 'stalking' you as it were."

Shiila circled Azure once, noting that Azure's expression was impatient.

"What is your puropse for these Emeralds? Is my prediction correct or you have another malicious intent for them? Because I highly doubt that you'd be searching for them for any heroic reasons." Shiila told him, as she shrugged.

Shiila took out a thin journal that was tattered and burned and tossed it to Azure.

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:35 am

Azure caught the journal, never taking his eyes off Shiila.

"What I plan to do with the emeralds is none of your buisness, and no....I have no connection to that metallic fool. If he gets in my way I will erradicate him too!" Azure lowered his hand. "Today is your lucky day girl, for I will let you live. Seeing as you claim to have no interest in the emeralds...you can do me a favor and destroy Ironside. That would save me much work that would have to be done." He took a few steps away. "Heh...If you really want to get on my good side...you can also take out anyone else who has interests in the emeralds...I promise your efforts would not be unrewarded." Azure laughed as he began to walk away. When he was ten feet away from Shiila he initiated Chaos Control, disappearing in blue light.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:46 am

Shiila grinned and muttered to herself, "Gullible idiot," crossing her arms, "Obviously he thinks too much of his abilities."

Shiila walked away through the rest of the factory, her footsteps contiuning to echo loudly.

~~~~~~~~~
Lord Ironside laughed maniacally somewhere in space. "MY perfect agent, your abilities exceed you. Remember your mission."
Shiila answered on her earpiece, "Done."

~~~~~~~
Done for the night, good night!

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:59 pm

in Ironsides ship, a drone bot appeared before Ironside. "My lord we will begin our decent on Earth very shortly." "Very well." the drone left the room. "Soon, the Emeralds will be mine, ultimate power is within my reach."

Blade placed a new damp cloth on Crystals forehead. He then began to sense something was amiss, he looked to the sky and saw that something was approaching. It was a bulky android white in color with green markings. the android landed near Blade. "Who are you?" Blade questioned as he unsheathed his swords. "I am Cybinary, Lord Ironside has ordered me to stop your interfering." "He's here?!" Blade was shocked at this news. "he will be very soon now en garde!" Cybinary revealed a missile launcher and began launching one after another. Blade dodged and sped toward Cybinary and attacked with a volley of sword swings, but to his surprise Cybinary dodged each swing. "how is it possible?" Blade questioned as Cybinary increased the distance between them. "It is simple, i see the world in Binary, so i can see what action anything will perform within 3 seconds before it happens. you are doomed." Cybinary then revealed a laser cannon and shot hundreds of laser bullets at Blade, Blade was caught within it being unable to dodge against something that knows where you're going next. he fell to his knees completely devastated, blood trickling in his fur and spilling from his mouth. he then got up and changed to Guardian mode and attacked with everything he had but to no avail. Cybinary dodged and successfully countered all of Blades attacks. Blade then generated power in his sword a huge storm cloud appeared above Cybinary, "Take this one of my most powerful moves granted to my by Chaos himself! Chaos...Judgement!" a lightning bolt shot down and struck Cybinary, Blade then swung his sword down and a huge wave of Chaos energy flew forward and exploded on Cybinary. Cybinary was unharmed as Blade could see when Cybinary lunged at him and unleashed hell on Blade severely wounding him. Cybinary grabbed Blade. Blade looked over to the hut that Crystal was in and silently said, "I'm sorry, Crystal." Cybinary then slammed Blade into the ground. Blade was still conscious but it was hard to stay that way. 'Crystal you may be the only one that can beat him, your super form is something he has never fully analyzed, you can beat him' Blade then passed out after that thought.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Shiila's watch buzzer went off and she noticed that one of her master's robots was on, somewhere in the area. She quickly sped to the clashing spot of Blade and Cybinary and saw the rabbit and hedgehog from beofre on the ground and one of Lord Ironside's 'bots standing over them.

"You, the 'bot!" Shiila called to the robot. Cybinary turned to Shiila and analyzed her.

"You work for master?" he asked in a robotic tone, holding a missle launcher to her face anyway.

"Yes, Botty, we're on the same side. I thought YOU were supposed to help me with Azure. Instead you're playing with these toys!" Shiila lectured the robot while she motioned to Blade and Crystal.

"I am sorry, but I received new orders from Lord Ironside to see these two's swift deaths." Cybinary told Shiila. Shiila waved her hand in front of Cybinary as a signal for 'I don't care.' Then she glanced over at the unconcious bodies of Blade and Crystal.

"You plan to just leave them here?"

"That is correct."

"Do you have any idea if they're dead or not?"

"I do not." Shiila rolled her eyes at the "high-performance" machine.

"Tell you what, I was going after Azure, but I feel you have a better chance of tailing him than I do. I'll deal with these two and see to it that they WILL die, unbenouced to them. We have a deal?" Shiila suggested.

Cybinary buzzed, "Affirmative," and flew off to start tracking Azure. Shiila smiled to herself and looked over Blade and Crystal carefully. They seem to still be unconcious, but the rabbit will be awake soon, then maybe she can help me wake up her friend, Shiila thought to herself. Excellent.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I would've said before that Shiila is with Lord Ironside, but I was working my way up to it, I can't give away everything!

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 am

Crystals eyes slowly fluttered open and she sat up, looking around but then soon spotted Blade unconsious a long distance away from her "Blade!" she scrambled over to him and wiped the blood from his mouth and checked for a pulse "Blade? Blade? Come on wake up!..." She then looked behind her and saw Shiila and slowly stood up "Did you do this?" She then slowly reached down again and grabbed Blades hand just incase they needed to fly to a safer place "And who are you?, are you working for somebody?" Crystal was very cautious of Shiila as it was her nature...
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:15 pm

"Relax, relax, if it weren't for me coming in the nick of time, that robot would've killed your friend." Shiila told the confused and anxious rabbit. Shiila kneeled next to Blade and checked his pulse on his neck. "He still has a pulse, but he's in large amounts of pain, he's also lost a bit of blood," Shiila explained thoroughly. Shiila rose and was about to walk off. "Of course you don't have to trust me," she said while shrugging her arms and blinking twice, "But I can help you and your friend, you're obviously too weak to take care of him yourself."

iShiila
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!