Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sonic Unlimited IC

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Sonic Unlimited IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:35 pm

(ok time to start this thing)

the story takes place on Earth 500 years after Sonic and friends beat eggman. the chaos emeralds are scattered some are still missing. the master emerald was shattered into hundreds of pieces rendering the emeralds powerless. without the Master Emerald in a complete form the energy of the emeralds has become unstable. if activated again the energy restored to the emeralds may produce a disastrous effect. a new Gaurdian of the emeralds must be found to prevent this. (the gaurdian is a distant descendant of Knuckles.) as a result of the useless emeralds mobians can naturally control chaos energy that is converted from their energy, super form is also accessible without the emeralds but for some they still must unlock it. (for the past 500 years there has been peace. but a great evil is approaching trying to gain the emeralds.)

Blade was sitting on a grassy hill side as he finished reading the history book based on Miles Tails Prowers journal and current research. he laid the book down after he finished. he took a deep breath in and sighed. he wished he could find someone to challenge his skills. he began to swim in the sea of his mind alone with his thoughts.

somewhere deep in space. a room filled with computers glowed with their light on one screen was a course the ship was taking the destination was Earth. little robots manned the computers one turned around. "Lord Ironside, Earth is just a few days away." up on the throne in the room was a figure who replied with a malicious, robotic, metallic voice,"Very Good. Soon the emeralds will be all mine."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sonic Unlimited IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Crystal glided over the hills and spotted Blade and saw he was difting into space. She then landed next to him and stood over him "More dreams?" She knew he'd been having lots of thoughts lately and most of the time Blade would of been doing something and Crystal would of had to pull him out of it, but Blade never told her about what he'd saw, even though she would bug him about it almost everytime he'd have a deep thought "Sooner or later your gonna have to tell me what your thinking about" She then waved her hand in his face "Ar you even listening to me?"
Hey everyone. Im back...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:35 pm

"Hm?" Blade snapped out of his trance "yes I was listening." Blade saw that look of intrigue in Crystals eyes and began to sigh. he knew those eyes were asking him what he saw what he felt and so on. "I know you didn't just come here to ponder what i am thinking. so what's up?" he asked as he stood up.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Crystal turned to the distance "Theres something weird going on... The weathers changing rapidly and its either the work of something evil or the chaos emeralds acting up... My guess is both of them..." She then turned to Blade once more "I also checked out this abandoned werehouse not far from the shore... It seems like its not abandoned anymore... I would of taken a closer look but it seems they have advanced tecnolegy so they could sense me even though i was invisible..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:05 pm

the phrase "Advanced Technology" struck a nerve in Blade. the memory began to resurface but he shrugged it off and looked at Crystal "hmm. I'll go with you, maybe my thunder blade and lightning blade could help us get an opportunity to get in. now which way is the warehouse?" Blade asked.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Crystal then looked to the west and pointed in that direction. "Its straight ahead but you'll have to fly to avoid the shore guards and the boats surrounding the warehouse. You could land on the roof and get in but the helicopters caught me before i got any further" She then looked back at Blade and held out her other hand "Flyings our best way of getting there.." She waited for him to act... She could carry up to two people while flying but with Blade it felt like she was flying on her own. Luckily whoever she touched while invisible that person could turn invisible aswell so getting past security was quite easy until they could detect something... But now Crystal had been there once they're sure to have raised their security...But she left that part out just incase Blade changed his mind.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:34 pm

"Alright let's go." he grabbed her hand and they flew off. a small amount of time later they were closer to the warehouse and Crystal was right security got beefed while she was gone. "Well...Crap." Blade said as he saw what were guard drones patrolling the perimeter. "alright i got this." Blade said as he unsheathed Lightning Edge with his free hand. "Thunder Pulse." a pulse of electricity flew from the blade deactivating the guards and security system. "Crystal let's get on the roof double time. the drones and security won't stay down forever." Blade said. he began to have a bad feeling about this. one of the pictures in Tails' journal was an emblem that Eggman used to mark his creations. and he thinks that the drones carried that symbol but soon he put that thought away as they landed. he cut a hole in the roof and dropped in with Crystal behind him. once inside they noticed it still had the abandoned look to it. dust, cobwebs, rusty worn out metal appliances, walkways, and and stairs. "what could be hiding in here, and why?" Blade questioned.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Crystal thought for a second "Well there must be something here... or something going to arrive... They wouldn't of just put security here for nothing" She then took a few steps towards a metal podium and she dusted it off. There was the same emblem on the metal podium as the guards "Something tells me this might give us and answer..." She slid the emblem off the top and it showed a hologram of Dr. Eggman "Ah... This should defently give us an answer... Blade... Come look at this..." She then looked at her watch and flicked it open, showing a mini screen. She then started recording the hologram and statistics were coming up "Well... its defently been recorded as i cant pick any signal readings..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Blade saw the hologram of Eggman and was a little surprised. "this must be his old base" the hologram began the recorded message. "To anyone that gets this message, you don't have much time. they are coming for the emeralds. you must stop them. by now they are setting up for their operation, and have already taken this base and reprogrammed my robots. please, you are the last hope of Earth." the message stops and the hologram disappears, Blade looked to the deeper part of the base and could swear he heard a faint sound of something messing around in the base. "Crystal lets go see if we can't find the rat in this base and exterminate it." Blade said as he walked ahead toward the sound. no security was present in the base so getting farther was a breeze. the noise became more louder until they reached a giant indoor dome. they hid in the upper walkway and spied on what was there.
"are the preparations complete?" said an android commander
"Sir in a few short minutes this tower will be ready." said one of the workers.
"Very good." the commanders appearance was a tall, skinny, and heavily armored. he was a white color with crimson markings.
"Crystal, you thinking what i'm thinking?" Blade asked looking toward Crystal.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:11 pm

Azure stood on the outside of the warehouse..

"So...more have seen the message. This can be...problematic. If any more people interfere with the emeralds before they're ready, my plan will be ruined." Azure thought long and hard. He had been calculating this plan for years, every intricate detail, every possible outcome and solution. He would not let anyone interupt his plan.

"Perhaps I should just end it here..." Azure held out his hand, preparing to use Chaos Blast to destroy the facility. He then closed his hand. "No...I will wait. Perhaps this can play in my favor." Azure laughed. "The pawns are in place. This game will be fun!" He took a step forward. "I will go inside myself, to further forsee a probable outcome. Chaos Control!" With a flash of blue light Azure teleported inside, hidden away so that he may watch what occurs.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

Crystal nodded "Im ready when you are" She didn't know what he was thinking but she was going to be dragged into it anyway... She then flexed out her fingers and got ready to do whatever crazy scheme Blade had... She then looked around and spotted a penny beneath her "Oooo A lucky penny!" She got to one knee and picked it up. She suddenly stopped in her tracks and looked around, she could sense a presense but thought it must of been a rat moving around... She then put the penny in her pocket.

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Blade jumped down and unsheathed both swords, Crystal followed. the commander noticed and turned to them.
"well what have we here?"
"Crystal take care of those worker bots and deactivate the tower. i got this guy" Blade said as he charged at the commander.
"you dare challenge me. fool i am sybrawn, one of the seven android commanders of.." the commander was interrupted by a kick to the face. "sorry i'm just not that much of a long speech guy." Blade said as he began to swing his swords. sybrawn dodged the swords one after another lept to a safe distance and began firing lasers. "Crap." Blade dodged a few but was struck several times. he then swung Lightning Edge and Thunder Edge together "Thunderclap." a huge rush of air knocked sybrawn off his feet, then a huge sound wave of thunder crushed him into the ground and a huge bolt of lightning followed and struck with deadly accuracy and power. Sybrawn stood up with some minor damages to his body. "I'm gonna kill you, you little..." Sybrawn then revealed a giant laser cannon coming from his back. he began to charge it "have a taste of this!" a giant laser flew out of the cannon barrel and Blade narrowly avoided it. Sybrawn began to charge again. "oh no you don't" Blade began to run around him in a circle getting faster and faster. soon the area in the circle became a vacuum completely immobilizing Sybrawn. Blade then jumped up and was floating directly above Sybrawn "Eye of the Hurricane..Slash!!" Blade dove down and all the air that was circling Sybrawn crushed down on him as Blade cut through him with his swords. Sybrawn fell to the ground sliced clean in half and badly damaged on both halves he was now dead. "Wonder how Crystals doing on her end of this." he began to walk toward the tower.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm

Crystal Looked at Blade after he gave the order "You know i cant fight properly!" She then sighed and hovered to the tower, jumping across the odd robots head along the way. When she got to the tower she checked her watch "Ok if this things right then i should be able to unplug a blue wire disableing the machine..." She then kicked the little door and it fell off, revealing many wires... most of them blue "Oh come on!..." She then looked at her watch and extended a wire from it "Ok... Plan B... Disable it by using this!" She then connected the watch wire to one of the plugs and the machine started sparking... "And thats my que to get out of here..." She then ran towards Blade and grabbed him by the hand "One, lets get out of here. Two i did destroy the machine... Hence why we are running now" She then took off and flu through the hole that they entered in. "Remind me never to do that again..."

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 pm

"can do" Blade said. as they flew they reached a safe place and they landed to take a breather. "of all the places to end up." Blade said as he looked around him. he saw Crystal was looking at him with curiosity and worry. "This is where it happened, my home, where my parents and people were slain." Blade stood up and walked to a broken down building and knelt down, he tried to hold the tears but as soon as one fell more followed, though not sobbing he was crying. "Crystal, I think its time i told you." Blade said. "i lived here peacefully with my family, i was trained in swordsmanship by my father who headed the dojo. i was exceptionally good and i was only 7. but a wolf by the name of Dyre was so egotistical, thought he could beat anyone and was so full of himself. I beat him without him even landing a hit on me. he disappeared after that, i was then given Thunder and Lightning edge, and was trained for 4 years. all was well, until 'he' came. This monstrosity wiped out the village and its people i tried to fight him to defend my parents but he was too strong, and i watched as he killed my parents and left me alive. i haven't been able to locate him ever since, i want to pay him back for the scar he gave me on my right eye. i was alone and sad, until i met you. you helped me cheer up and get back on my feet. i used to think i would have to fight this battle all on my own but you helped me see it doesn't have to be that way, you will be able to help me through all of it." he then hugged her "thank you so much Crystal." Blade then broke the hug and his expression changed to a serious one. "i think i should help train you. Do you know how to activate and use super form?" Blade asked.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Crystal smiled lightly as Blade hugged her "Thats alright..." But then shook her head as he was talking about training her super form "Ive never been able to control it... It completly changes my personality... Last time i used it i hurt too many people..." Truth was that she was completly scared of it... It contolled her... It made her hurt people she loved and if she used super form near Blade then he would of gotten hurt for sure... She then looked away to the side...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VGFanatic on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:21 pm

"i can help. this will require one week of following this training regiment. first you will wake up 7am sharp and stretch, then run two laps around the lake. then meditate for 1 hour. eat. swim 2 laps in the lake. meditate for another hour. then its battle practice, basic martial arts, defensive maneuvers, counter attacks, and finding your strong and weakpoints and any hidden talent. then its 3 hours of studying. eat. 20 pushups, 20 situps, and 20 jumping jacks. meditate for an hour. bathe. sleep. then it repeats again the next day. tomorrow your training begins." Blade instructed. the next few days went by and her training was going well except for some minor blunders. on the 4th day of training something happened. she was meditating and Blade was watching and waiting to see if something would happen. her power sparked several times in a specific sequence "what the? is this her super form power that is arising?" he then began to meditate to see if he could mindlink and see what was happening. he began to feel a terrible power begin to take control. but he could also hear Crystal it was faint. but he had no time to elaborate because the power completely corrupted her and was controlling her. he snapped back to reality and saw that she was in super form but he could feel that her consciousness was viewing the event and trying to stop it. She lunged at him and he grabbed both her arms to keep her at a distance. "Foul power that grips my friend, release her now!" next thing he knew he was thrown back and he prepared for another attack. "i will not raise my sword to you. i shall beat you with her own Willpower." Blade then looked at her. "Crystal I know you can hear me! you can control this thing i've seen the way you have progressed in training, I know you can, I believe in you!" Blade shouted trying to reach the Crystal trapped inside.

VGFanatic
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 pm

Azure appeared outside under the night sky.

"Yes...This is exactly as planned. They will be the catalysts that turn everything into motion." Azure looked to the north. There he could sense the faint power of the Chaos Emeralds.

"Give me time...Soon you will be revived to your full glory, and then the world's fate will be set in motion." Azure started to laugh.

"I will leave the robotic goons to you two. Don't disappoint me." With a flash of blue light, Azure disappeared.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Crystal drew her sword and was preparing to strike but stopped before she hit him. She then started screaming and her sword dissapeared as she clawed at her head, her fur started to turn white but her pure white eyes and tips of red stayed where they were... She then stepped back and her eyes and tips of red turned back to their normal colour. Once her eyes were blue again she looked at Blade with strained eyes. She then whispered "Sorry..." Before fainting

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iShiila on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:03 pm

As Shiila watched from the darkness, she wondered why the rabbit had just fallen over. She snorted. This girl is obviously a pathetic waste of my time, Shiila thought to herself. Shiila was about to fly off to continue searching for Azure, but noticed the other near the rabbit. A hedgehog with jet black fur and yellow eyes...very peculiar...he resembled a being of the scriptures, Shiila thought as she ruffled her feathers. Could he be-no of course not, besides, I'm looking for Azure. not this hedgehog and one pathetic excuse for a warrior. Shiila was about to continue through the darkness on her search for Azure, but then she thought, why not stick around with these two? After all, they seemed to be searching for Azure themselves. If I stuck around, they would find him without any strain and I could get those Emeralds for myself. She chuckled to herself, "Not a bad plan."
A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.
A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.
I want to line the pieces up----
Yours and mine

iShiila
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:49 pm

(Wow...I could have sworn this RP was dead...Looks like it has returned from the grave...)

Azure walked through an abandoned robotics construction factory. He looked around, searching for the clues Eggman left behind, the clues he would need to restore the Chaos Emeralds. He then heard a russling behind him. He turned to see robotic solidiers rising, rushing twords him. He jumped and raised his hand twords them.

"Chaos...Spear!" Blue spears of energy pierced the robots, destroying them instantly. "Pathetic..." Azure moved to a control console. He turned it on, somewhat suprised it still worked. He read the text as it scrolled down the screen. Finally he found what he was looking for.

"Yes...A Chaos Energy Amplification device....One of Eggman's old toys. It appears to be in the ruins of the Death Egg...what a fitting place." He turned to leave, only to notice hundreds of red robotic eyes in the dark. "So...you still wish to challenge me? Very well. Chaos...Blast!" He yelled, as energy erupted from around him, destroying the building and all of the robots. He stood among the flames and reckage.

"Soon...Very soon...my power will be complete!" He laughed as he activated Chaos Control, disappearing into the light.

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!