Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater, Code Geass or Naruto rp?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Soul Eater, Code Geass or Naruto rp?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Im interested in making an rp in the anime section, and I've narrowed it down to the three titular subjects, and I'd like to see which has the most interest behind it, basicly the first one to have three people say they would join will be made, the rp's themselves would most likely be alternate universes, meaning all original characters, nothing from the shows really took place, or happened a long time before or after.

-code geass would probably be about another rebellion, in another area, struggling against Britannia, perhaps a few characters would be a part of britannia as well, and of course some form of C.C like character, and geass itself will make an appearance, as well as knightmare frames of course :P

-the naruto rp would be about 100 years in the future, none of the original characters make an appearance, it could be about a new villain, and a team of ninjas sent to kill them, or whatever really!

-A soul eater rp would have none of the shows characters, except perhaps shinigami, people could play a weapon, a meister, or both.

The characters ages would range from 10-50 I would guess, younger just wouldnt work, and I don't think people would want to play an old man, some characters could be very powerful, others not so much, it would all be based of there age, and standing, as well as how well you describe it, you won't be able to roleplay until I accept your character, just to keep things from getting to powerful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Soul Eater, Code Geass or Naruto rp?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:35 pm

NARUTO!
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chris Nemo on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

I'm in for either of the first two.

Even if it would make things harder to manage, isn't a large cast sort of required to make CG work properly? Unless we have like boatloads of NPCs...

Chris Nemo
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Ya plus naruto is better anyway. Code Geass is more of a show I want to watch not play. Plus I wanna be Hokage lol. I call DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:47 pm

I say Naruto..^^
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:49 pm

I say Code Geass or Naruto, but more on the Naruto.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Wow wasn't expecting so many replies so quickly, code geass and naruto both got more then 3....who ever posts next that hasn't already posted can make the choice, but to speak the truth I'd rather a code geass rp.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:48 pm

actually naruto has 4

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm

That's why I said more than.

Anways the rules are quite simple
1.be descriptive as you like, *and feel free to post one liners when there is just a conversation going on*, if there is merely a conversation, there isn't any need to post 2 paragraphs just to talk, but feel free to add some flavour text, maybe a character is figeting as they talk, or there eyes travel around the room, stuff like that, actual actions should be 1-4 paragraphs
2.if I say somethings too strong please rewrite it, no godmoding in other words, if you think someone is doing something wrong pm them and ask them to change it, or tell me and ill tell them.
3. If you don't post for a while, and don't tell us I'll just have to make your character leave the story, allowing them to rejoin when you decide to return, this way you can take a break if you need to.
Last edited by deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Should we post a character sheet here then post the actual RP somewhere else or what?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Ya character sheets will be here, but we need to decide what were doing, code geass has 3 votes (i voted for it) and naruto has 4, so I think I might just start two threads...

deerpoob
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 pm

that would be good :) May I be Hokage?

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:04 pm

it would be weird if the hokage went after the villain...unless he is the villain... ya I guess you can.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Well if the villain is strong enough the Hokage would probably get involved

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:22 pm

True, ok! heres the character sheet, once we have 4 characters, ill start the thread.

Name:
Justsu:
Personality:
Bio:
Team: this could be team number, or team such as a partnership with another character, ala Akatsuki.

try to keep it simple, you can make up your own jutsus, but no more then 3, and keep them reasonable.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:29 pm

*Name: Frost Catsen
*Weapons: Dual Chakra katanas
*Justsu: His elemental chakra are over wind, which he uses in his blades to make them super deadly, and lightning. He uses the Shadow Clone Jutsu, A wind teleportation Jutsu he made up himself, Chidori (In his blades most of the time)
*Personality: He is very nice and gets very protective of his friends. When his mind is made up it is very difficult to change, although he does listen to reason. An ex member of team 58 he still keeps in touch with his old comrades although they rarely have the luxury of meeting as normal people would.
*Bio: Selected at a young age to become Hokage Frost has been very bored since he got the job. Training everyday to keep his skills sharp he awaits an opponent who can challenge him.

I know its my avatar but I couldn't find any other guys I liked that were animeish

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeoOfVgCats on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 am

Sorry ladies, my character (who's sexy, just like me) is on the second page.
Last edited by LeoOfVgCats on Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When life gives you lemons...find someone who was given tequila and have a fiesta.

LeoOfVgCats
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deerpoob on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:39 am

Well my characters no rambo....but hes much more actiony based then yours.

Name: Koumori Shiruba

Team: team 9

Equipment: Chest armor, his naginata, and basic ninja weapons, thought he has many more exploding tags then most ninjas would.

Jutsu: Koumori would most defenitely qualify as the vanguard in a group, he is a powerful attacker and is excellent at defending others, thought not so much himself, he is also famously a user of Earth and fire mixed chakra, some call him the lava demon of Konoha, as earth and fire chakra mixed together allow him to make lava seemingly from nowhere.

Lava field jutsu: his main method of attack, Koumori uses handseals, and then leans back, taking a huge breath, he spews lava all over the ground infont of him, the field can be about 20' by 20' (think a medium, square swimming pool) the lava field can be kept for along time, as long as Koumori is conscious he can keep it in existence essentially indefinitely.

Lava wolf jutsu: Koumori forms a large wolf from lava, which can move independent of the lave, but shrinks quickly if it leaves the lava itself, this is not an actual creature, and if Koumori has to move around while using this move the wolf will not be nearly as agile or seemingly intelligent as if Koumori could focus just on it, in fact if Koumori isn't under threat of attack he can manage two wolves.

Lava globe jutsu: Koumori summons a globe of lava, this can be from his chest, or from the field, it can float around under Koumoris control, and can be used defensively (hes been known to melt weapons with it) and of course offensively, Koumori can handle a large amount of these at a time, though the more he makes the less control he has (so for example if he has 10, all he can really do is make them float or fling them around, while if he had only one he could fling it and then steer it)

he can also use other lava natured Jutsu, simple things such as lava clones, that can be made to look like himself, but can suddenly melt into a small patch of lava.

Personality: too quiet for his own good, Koumori is often found not saying much, just looking around, as if he is thinking about something all the time, suprisingly for such a normally quiet guy he is very quick to anger, becoming more like the lava he controls.

Looks:Image

Bio: born in Konoha, he started off as a fire jutsu user, and was much more shy, eventually he developed earth chakra powers, and took to using a Naginata, his family hasn't had a ninja in a very long time, but has a history from hundreds of years ago of ninjas that where famous for there defensive abilities, and where famously the personal guards of hokages, kings, and other very prominent people.

deerpoob
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:24 am

Name: Reiko Natsu

Appearance: Reiko is only 4'8. Her black/ white tipped hair is pulled back into a ponytail with bangs on both sides of her face. Her White eyes will burn into your soul. Usually she in a all black skin tight long sleeved shirt with white shorts that go down to the middle of her leg. Both of her legs are bandaged though (in the style of sasuke).

Personality: Reiko usually is outgoing and quite friendly to some people...although if she doesn't like you she never will. Cause of her height and her being a girl she usually will try to pick a fight..but she won't follow through with it unless necessary. Her only bad feature is not thinking ahead..although she usually can cover her back.

Equipment: Usually she'll only carry 1 Katana's and two Demon Wind Shuriken...may vary depending on the mission. If she'll be gone on a longer mission She'll bring a Small scroll to summon her Fan.

Jutsu:
Kage Bushin no Jutsu

Fire Jutsu's:
1: Rain of Fire C-Rank > Usually this is a large Range Attack. She'll Jump in the air and using a scroll she'll send out Fire balls Flying in all Directions.
2: Fire Release Ash Pile Burning B-Rank> she spews superheated ash from the her mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If she clicks her teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.
3: Fire Release Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique C-Rank> This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Wind Jutsu's:
1: Cutting Whirl Wind Technique C-Rank> By freely manipulating the gale brought forth by her Iron Fan, the many air currents collide and create vacuums pockets. The person enveloped by this gale is assaulted by countless invisible blades, carving up their body. Also, the strong wind power will blow away all incoming projectile weapons and will even make the opponent unable to stay on their feet.
2: Ninja Art Hurricane> Reiko Will wave her fan Creating Strong winds enough to knock her opponent off their feet.
3: Wind Release Violent Wind Palm> A simple technique that sends a gust of concentrated wind at the opponent. When used with a weapon such as a shuriken the weapon can become fatal. Also if the technique is combined with another elemental Ninjutsu such as fire, it becomes deadly.
4: Wind Release Beast Wave Palm> A powerful jutsu that uses large amounts of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through anything material. She activates it by summoning chakra in her right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by her will and thoughts.

Kekken genkai:
Name: Akagan (Red eye)
Abilities: Affinity with Wind and Fire
Stage 1: Use of eye can reduce Damage done from Wind Release and Fire Release Jutsu's by 20%
Stage 2: Give Greater Damage to Wind/Fire Release Jutsu
Stage 3:Can combine Wind and fire jutsu's together

1: Dragon Fire Technique c-Rank
She'll Usually use this Jutsu in stage two when she'll breath out fire from her mouth maybe two to three times and the Fire will take the shape of a dragon and Attack the enemy, The Dragon, depending on how much Chakra in used can Target the enemy and lock on.

2: Comination Jutsu: Swirling Mix> She'll send a concentrated stream of Wind while breathing fire out of her mouth swirling them both together, If enemy it hit dead on could possibly kill. If hit in leg or arm it will break and tear through the skin. Stage Three

3: Beast Wave Palm: Double Sided > Much like Wind Release Version except in her right hand is Wind in her left it's Fire.

Bio: Reiko was raised by both her parents. She's lived a pretty well given life. Although her Dad died two years ago on a mission she still plans on becoming a ninja and possibly hokage...even though that is against her mothers wishes.
Last edited by XxanexiaxX on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 pm

The creator said only 3 unique jutsu.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!