Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Mad Devil Souls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Soul Eater: Mad Devil Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater: Mad Devil Souls"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Soul Eater: Mad Devil Souls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:41 pm

I've only seen the anime. I haven't read the manga. Is there any info in the manga that wasn't in the anime that will be in the RP?
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:54 pm

i honestly don't know. i never read the manga either ^_^' so we're just going by anime as far as i'm concerned

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:26 pm

[Puts this RP in her pocket]
I'm saving this for later, (although I'm making the profile now). I only read the manga, but it doesn't deviate much until the end. If anything this just gives me an excuse to watch the anime.
"I trust that your minds are developed enough to take no offense at these things. If not, well, I'm better than you, aren't I?"-Jhonen Vasquez

Inerio
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 pm

lol, fair enough. i only watched the anime cause friends kept wanting me to make an rp of it, i didn't know there was a manga until i was nearly done with it XD

if i do anything rather stupid that goes against the manga i appologuise in advance

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:46 pm

alright, so far we have 2 meisters and 2 weapons, however, my character does not have a partner, and as of yet doesn't plan on gaining one, and Twili has said she is looking for one, but doesn't have her meister yet...so, i think it's safe to start first posts. so, after i post, feel free to post whenever

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Eh.... I shall welcome myself back ;) Anyways.. Sent my character in.... If we need another Meister I can always make another character.. Cuz I'm so nice... :P

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:20 pm

hey Holy...sorry i forgot to send you a link ^_^' been a little busy and it just slipped my mind...anyway, glad to have you onboard. i just approved your character.

also, the same goes for me an a weapon character, i have 2 i could add if need be

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm

okay, as i figure it now, the count stands as...

Meisters- 2
Weapons- 4

and a a couple of weapons have already said they need a weapon...the point of this rp is to have the whole weapon/meister thing figured out already...which is why i didn't start this one at the begining of the year like the last one...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

[Raises hand]
I sent in a Meister to help even out the Meister:Weapon ratio we have going on.

Inerio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:15 pm

thanks, i accepted her as well ^_^

so now it's

Meisters- 3
Weapons- 4

i may try and add a Meister character in soon, and that should make us even, for now at least. however, if i do make one and then afterwards we get a new meister character, i may sort of drop mine so they can come in

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Don't worry about it Soul :) And ya, I'm happy to start this again... And I think I've now got a Meister.. Hopefully they got my pm....

EDIT: Yep, infernwolf is now my Meister.
Last edited by Alvetric on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alvetric
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby infernwolf on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:18 pm

I gots the pm. I know poor grammar it was for fun. ^_^... il be posting soon

infernwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:29 pm

My character is open for anyone to be her meister~

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alvetric on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Oh.. I just put in the amount of souls Ariana has consumed.. Forgot about that.. My bad.. :P

Alvetric
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inerio on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:34 pm

@Pichu
Ari will be her Meister, granted, that means she has to deal with Ari though. >__> It's a double edged sword.

Inerio
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:39 pm

I don't mind. Besides, I like conflict. Gives you more material to RP with. c:

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

alright, so we now have
Holy and Infernwolf
Inerio and Pichu?

that leaves...A.C.'s weapon and Twili's weapon...and my guy is a Meister who doesn't think he needs a Weapon...and i think in Twili's bio her character doesn't have a partner right now because of memory loss or something like that? so if it's alright with you A.C. or Twili, i'll make another Meister soon and you can be their partner

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

you guys can start posting whenever you want. i don't think we will be getting, or need, anymore players. like i said, i'll have a Meister up soon, and if another comes along i may drop the secondary i made for them, but for now that should work out well enough

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwiliDragon on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 am

Right, my character was abandoned by her Meister at the DWMA, so no, she has no partner. She wants w=one, but hasn't found anyone yet. I thought maybe there could be some sort of connection between my character and yours, soul. Did you notice the matching last names? :) Idk, it's up to you, I just thought it could be interesting that way.

TwiliDragon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!