Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: A New Chapter

Soul Eater: A New Chapter

a part of “Soul Eater: A New Chapter”, a fictional universe by ShyFox.

It has been a little over a year since Maka helped defeat the Kishin Asura, now in a new year at the DWMA. What is in store for Maka, Soul, and the others. Now accepting Original Characters!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: A New Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater: A New Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Kay! Finally finished them! *hums*
What should we do while we wait for other people to claim the rest of the canon charries? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 am

We should make a separate discussion page with different subjects relating to Soul Eater. Or have a pre role play discussion lol. I don't know. Throwing ideas out there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:06 pm

Those both sound good! :3 whatcha think, Shyfox?

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:18 am

Awww thanks! Shyfox, I'm trying to copy your Likes and Dislikes format for another character sheet in a different role play but I can't figure it out.
I Just want them to be in the same place but it doesn't seem to be working for me.. I'll continue trying, I'm not copying and pasting, maybe that will work, I'll just go in after words and see how it works.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Kay kay peeps I think Im going to scrap the rest of the canons and start accepting OC's. -_- I dont think there is anyone else going to take the others. Anyways, Im going to go ahead and start with the first post soon, if any of you want to make an OC go ahead.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Yay, thanks ShyFox!
Nah, I personally think if we rp and keep this thread alive there will be people bound to find this rp and want to rp one of the canons still not claimed yet :D

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 pm

I'll probably have the first post up tomorrow. Im also going to remove the reservation on Stein, cause I have sent two PM's to Horseman which I know has been read, but they have not responded to me. Anyways I look forward to roleplaying with all of you.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:06 am

First post is up everybody have fun and cant wait to see everyone else's posts.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 pm

GUYS! Is this still going on? ;A; sorry, I was kicked and banned from going on, so I had to poof for a couple of days. Anyone still here? :'(

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:44 am

O.e Uh yeah I started the posting a while back and no one else made a post besides Fly so if you wan to post go ahead. Sorry to hear about the Kick Ban thing.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 pm

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO TELL ME WHEN YOU POSTED. That little Notifications thing that says when my characters are in a post does NOT work. God I feel like shit now.

Edited: I'll post during class.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 am

Again I'm sorry Maddie.
Please forgive me. I just didn't realize that you didn't check the OOC.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!