Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: A New Chapter

a part of “Soul Eater: A New Chapter”, a fictional universe by ShyFox.

It has been a little over a year since Maka helped defeat the Kishin Asura, now in a new year at the DWMA. What is in store for Maka, Soul, and the others. Now accepting Original Characters!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: A New Chapter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:07 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Soul Eater: A New Chapter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Soul Eater: A New Chapter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:54 pm

May I please reserve Maka Albarn?

Nevermind
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:04 am

I don't know if I will be able to join. But I will be keeping an eye on this.

Edited:
Actually I can join. Could I please reserve Maka Alburn & Death the Kid?

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:29 am

Sure thing! I'll reserve them for you right now.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Thank you! I'm getting to work on Maka now, I may submit her half way done just to save it for myself.

I have a question, What year in school would maka and Death the kid be? I completely forgot.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:30 pm

I took a look at Maka I'll go ahead and approve her. Love that you put she was both weapon and meister cause she is. ^_^ Anyway, I would guess they would be starting their second years at the DWMA, I made it to where a year was taken off to make repairs to the school and Death City. Also if you know anyone that might be interested in this RP hit them up and have them check it out. I would really like to see someone pick up Spirit just to have the interaction between him and Kami.

I also realize that the name Kami is a mistranslation, but I still like it so I used it. Well I'll be looking forward to seeing you finish Maka, and then Death the Kid. You were basically a life savior when the two people that reserved both of those characters backed out. Thanks so much for stepping up and giving the RP a chance.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:00 pm

I'd like to be Profesor Frank Stein please
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:13 pm

You sure can! :D I'll do that right now.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:48 pm

No problem! I love Soul Eater! I will try to finish Maka by the end of the night. Going out tonight and I will be back in four hours, I will work on Maka then and hopefully get Death the Kid up by tomorrow night as well. I do have school tomorrow so I will have to work around school. :)

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:10 pm

Okay don't worry too much Maddie, school comes first. Thanks for keeping me posted about it though. I appreciate that. ^_^

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:11 am

Amazingly, my boyfriend has a computer so i worked a little bit on Maka. All that's left is her History i think, I have that part on my own computer so I have to wait til i get home to do that part. Hope you like her! I can't wait to start on Death the Kid, he's my second favorite. I really hope I can play him >.>

Do the characters have to be EXACTLY the same from the show/books?

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:32 am

Maddie everyone has their own way of playing a character even canons, Im not gonna be all anal if I think you're not being OCD enough for Death the Kid, or if you're not enough of a book nerd with Maka. Everyone perceives characters they're familiar with a certain way, so if you feel like either of your characters would do something or say a certain thing go with it. Im not gonna hate.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:42 pm

Is this rp actually still going on?? @-@ if it is, it's so hard (for me anyways) to find a soul eater rp nowadays!! I'm so joining :D

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Yes this rp is going on I haven't had it up that long anyway. The thing is Punkish Im looking for people to play canons before I start accepting original characters. So if you're interested in that, I can reserve a character for you, the open characters are on the main page.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Oh I know that! It's just some people have different plots for things. Such as I have just started a Roleplay based on a show called "Lot girl" and a dream i had about it. I'm not basing my entire role play off of the show, I'm tweeking it just a tad.

I just have to make sure that you don't have a special plot for this role play where all the main characters need to be based on the real thing. I already changed Maka just a bit. Like that she doesn't completely hate her father and that she's not so stuck up.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 pm

Yay!! Thank God. And okay, I totally understand XD
Can you reserve Liz for me? :3 and if no one wants to rp her, can I rp Patty as well? Cx

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:38 pm

@ Punkish Yes!, of course you can do both if you like I'll reserve them both for you.

@ Maddie You're doing a great job on Maka, I can't wait to see what you do with DTK.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DragonFyre on Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:09 pm

When will you be accepting original characters?
I'm bleeding out
So if the last thing that I do
Is bring you down
I'll bleed out for you
So I bare my skin
And I count my sins
And I close my eyes
And I take it in
And I'm bleeding out
I'm bleeding out for you

DragonFyre
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby puckish4sure234 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Alright, thanks for letting me rp both of them! Patty's will be done soon, I can't work on her Charrie info page on the moment. XD

Hello there! :3
From what I got, until a decent amount of canon charries are claimed and accounted for when it comes to their charries pages. So if you want your oc to be posted on here faster, I'd advise you to rp a canon Charrie you'd will be comfortable rping with. XD If not, just hang tight :)

puckish4sure234
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShyFox on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:18 pm

Its okay Punkish you still have time, and Im cool with taking a little extra time especially with the people that took more then one canon.

And Dragon Im sorry you feel that you have been waiting too long. But I have people that committed to making canons, that are working hard to get their character sheets in, like Punkish said you could get your OC posted faster if you chose a canon. I know some people don't like to play canons and well thats most people, but some people do, like myself. I'll probably pick up Marie along with Maka's mother. So if you don't want to be a canon thats fine, you'll just have to have a little more patience. If you'd rather not wait and move on to something else, thats fine too it's your choice in the end. Especially since it's only been three or four days since I first posted this RP up in the first place.

ShyFox
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!