Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Resonance Tales

Soul Eater: Resonance Tales

a part of “Soul Eater: Resonance Tales”, a fictional universe by ReaperGirl4.

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! Here you will train as a weapon or meister to vanquish the evil in this world. Easier said than done...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Resonance Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater: Resonance Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:13 pm

@reaper
HELL YEAH!

@ prince
oh btw saw your "I love you" rp and i gotta say its realllyy good with the ghost and such. >:D

“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Yeah, I didn't last very long though. :(

I just hope my new one does any good. Though, no one is posting their profiles and we still have four open spots. Xd
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:30 pm

>:O sucks!!! I would rage FFFFF- ಠ_ಠ [I may join... who knows XD]
but if it means anything to you...here is a cat...
I lied... 2 cats~!!!! >:D
enjoy my lovely princessboy!!!!!!! and be happy~ kekeke [me has no korean setting on my keyboard >3> if i did i would totally take advantage..]
anyways!
this dreamer needs to go to sleep and do what she does best!! so yea lol see you guys tmmr!!!

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 pm

OMG KITTYS! *dies* I LOVE KITTYS

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm

ReaperGirl, I have a question. Are you around?

My question is as follows ((because I don't want to make this character a Mary Sue/Gary Stu type I just want to give him some very... impressive powers.))
Could I theoretically have a character who was born of two Meisters with black blood, and have him be some sort of blackblood hybrid? He would have some faults to it; increased mental instability and such, but he would be able to withstand having holes blown through him and it would regrow itself before he died, even though it would weaken him significantly while it healed. Is that okay?

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:12 am

The cats. So cute.
..... /trollface.jpg
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 am

Tom Ice,

I defer the official decision to Reaper, but for a zany universe such as this, I don't personally see anything wrong with your character. So long as he isn't indestructible (which, to my knowledge of the franchise, isn't the case with black blooders,) then you should be good to go! :)

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:00 am

Submitted my weapon. Sorry that took so long.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 am

Tom: That sounds okay to me, sorry I was sleeping when you asked, but yeah what Eskay said: as long as hes not invincibe, it's okay.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 am

@prince and kuru
Imma glad you agree~!
-
Oh look at thisnew characters...oh a girl- wait a minute..... *scans the profile* ANOTHER TRAP... AN UNINTENTIONAL ONE...FFFF- lol jk its cute....diffently the swiss knife idea.... Be very afraid of the toothpick lol jk once again!! Btw does remi count as some sort of loli??? xD... Cough... Imma look at the others now.. >,>

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:40 am

Anyways, all we need are arcade's chars, and then we can start :D I'm hoping to start by tonight at least, but it depends on when arc gets her charries in.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 am

i'm so sorry for the delay! i was busy all night! but, i just got my weapon character in and i think you'll be pretty impressed with him!c:
thanks for the patience, guys!

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 am

oh shoot! i just noticed there's 2 Remis. haha i'll change mine to Roux so there's no confusion. :)

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 am

Lol what were the odds?? XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 am

*glomps Reaper*

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 am

*is glomped*

DUDE!!! Yo!!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:32 am

oh shit! oops. i accidentally posted a blank post... I AM SUCH A SPAZ. :( sorry.

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:34 am

It's fine...

And are you cool with us starting without your witch? They won't really be causing trouble till later anyways. But I was just wondering.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am

sure! let's get started:)

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 am

Yay!!! ^^ I shall begin construction of the first post!!!

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!