Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Soul Eater: Resonance Tales

Soul Eater: Resonance Tales

a part of “Soul Eater: Resonance Tales”, a fictional universe by ReaperGirl4.

Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy! Here you will train as a weapon or meister to vanquish the evil in this world. Easier said than done...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Soul Eater: Resonance Tales”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Soul Eater: Resonance Tales

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:16 pm

i know the best pick-up line for weapons looking for meisters:

I just met you, and this is crazy, but will you be my Meister, I promise to be nicer?
don't hurt me, that's all that rhymed. D: haha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:09 am

arcadegames&sodapop wrote:i know the best pick-up line for weapons looking for meisters:

I just met you, and this is crazy, but will you be my Meister, I promise to be nicer?
don't hurt me, that's all that rhymed. D: haha

ohhh that was lame.. :o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallo❧ on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:15 am

I just spent like five minutes laughing at that.

Fallo❧
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 am

ahaha, i know! i completely butchered it.

now i'm just gonna... fade into the background now... and pretend this never happened.

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:48 pm

Nice try, arcade. Nice try.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

finally on a computar!! -spazzum!!!- lol anyways, haha i dont know what to do with Exile... its seems like all the meisters are somewhat taken. im not sure who is available! but to make this more interesting, if their is someone free, they can pick the weapon Exile is. Lol, maybe no one likes guns and swords together?? VwV
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:25 pm

I haven't abandoned ye, children! I shall post a little later, when I get on my pc.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:49 pm

DreamerOnTheStars wrote:finally on a computar!! -spazzum!!!- lol anyways, haha i dont know what to do with Exile... its seems like all the meisters are somewhat taken. im not sure who is available! but to make this more interesting, if their is someone free, they can pick the weapon Exile is. Lol, maybe no one likes guns and swords together?? VwV

there was an even number of meisters and weapons, so i'm sure there are still meisters left! it's just some characters have clumped together, so they might be harder to find:/

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm

^ lol yea XD Im not sure where to go thats all. XD

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 pm

hey! i realized we're joining the same RP, The Broadcast, right? i saw you posted on the OOC, and i thought it was a weird coincidence! we're bound to find each other in whichever RP, so i'm looking forward to RPing with you!
we're part of the same RPing neighborhood:) lol

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

So nice...- ah oh yeah I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you too nice person XD. Im actually forward to roleplay with everyone in this small roleplaying world.
but im serious no one ever said that to me here!! It made my day XDDD, i shall say that to others as well, to make their day! *O* thank you X3
Last edited by DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:08 pm

Damn girl. Look at dem eyes XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:11 pm

^ Sexai right?!!! may you be hypnotized by dem fine eyes~! >:D

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadegames&sodapop on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 pm

ahahaha! you guys are hilarious!

and i'm glad i made your day! i'm quite flattered.. heheh.

arcadegames&sodapop
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tom Ice on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 pm

All right guys. I just went through a relatively harsh breakup. I'll be back in two or three days.

Tom Ice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm

Roger that, Ice. Sorry man. Take your time c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:00 pm

D: that sucks.... I hope you feel better Ice!! [breakups suck hell...]
-
and im glad you feel flattered~!

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keita on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:33 am

DreamerOnTheStars wrote:finally on a computar!! -spazzum!!!- lol anyways, haha i dont know what to do with Exile... its seems like all the meisters are somewhat taken. im not sure who is available! but to make this more interesting, if their is someone free, they can pick the weapon Exile is. Lol, maybe no one likes guns and swords together?? VwV

Dante's still a free meister, but he's in the school helping a small kitten. I swear, a serious guy like him going all soft-hearted over a tiny fur ball of adorable cuteness xP

EDIT: Awesome points to the first person to guess what character my badass smiley avatar is based off of :D

Keita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:54 am

@Tom Ice: Ah, break ups. I've never gone through one before (I am foreveralone) but, I wish you the best. Take your time.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eskay on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 pm

@Keita,

It's Dart from Legend of Dragoon.

May God forgive me for playing that dreadful game! :p

Eskay
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!