Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Gilded Age

Star Wars: The Guilded Age

a part of “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Galaxy is at peace, once and for all, though not all is like it seems. Join a band of elite team members who rise up to take on a new challenge, or become the Sith and destroy them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: The Guilded Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am

It is Wudgeous isn''t it O.o I think so but am probably wrong so whatevers.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:21 am

Shhhh Life, you can't tell everyone you're the favorite spoiled Percy Prefect child of the household. No, just kidding, I'm the favorite. BUT YOU'RE CLOSE TO BEING THE FAVORITE.

Naw, brah, no Sith for me. Do I seem that evil-inclined? Hmmmm?~~~
I won't tell you what I'll be playing, but I will say that I'll probably be playing two characters. Seeing as one of them is going to be 100% physically impaired for most of the game. Doho.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:00 am

It's not about favorites, Mr. Wudge, it's about inevitability.

And why aren't you being Sith!? We could have been Sith-buddies! Conquering the galaxy and stomping on teenager's faces to a cool 80's soundtrack until a utopia finally happens all the while plotting to murder each other--my dream--crushed. All because of you and your desire to not wear black and red clothes and shoot lightning.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:14 am

Yes, Life, I apologize for not getting a-flutter by the idea of shopping at the nearest Hot Topic with you. :'(

Now, when you say cool 80's soundtrack

Jeez I should be working on my own character sheet, but I've got one more essay to do. :C SOON, LOVELIES! And then we'll have a nice sample of a filled out character sheet, a Jedi/Sith explanation page (or something of that ilk), and a roleplayer's wanted with blackjack and hookers.
Last edited by Wudgeous on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Sup bro's, and a new woman I see!

Yes, yes yes yes yes, I've been busier than I can get out. Days of 10-11 hour shifts, AND studying for finals. I think I've successfully made a noose out of my study papers though, attempts to hang myself with it haven't gone anywhere. :\

But back on track, while I SHOULD be studying right now, I've actually done something to help the role play a bit. I just wrote all there is to be on the moon we're going to be starting on. Though, Wudge, it's not inhabited by cats as much as it is by tiny litter critters that are edible.

It'll be posted tonight along with some more info on Force Sensitive beings. I see two character profiles. THANKS A TON! I'll be on those a bit later tonight. Life, you've been a major help. I too dub thee Prophet.

Wudge, as always you're a proud strong black woman who don't need no man. Repost if u lik dis... or something.

That said, studying for a bit longer then more SW I think I've got this down to a science by now.

Also last week of school, so Tomorrow and Wednesday are it. Afterwards it's just work on F-Sun Which are Wudge's days unofficially. xD

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Yeah, it's like we're divorced and I only get to see the kids on the weekends. Unofficially.

No I don't actually have anything to add, say hi to your GM guys.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 pm

XD you guys are funny as hell.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Well disregarding how awkwardly difficult it was for me to actually write the personality this time and my complete ignorance on how the Sith is supposed to do the whole equipment thing, I've submitted my iron-fisted world dominator for judgement.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:31 pm

I've submitted my profile but I still need to add and edit a huge amount on it. Also, if anyone is better at fanart sketches than me, I needz you to sketch mah character.

May the Farce be with you.

Our core is madness. Our prime directive is murder. We came to rule the Earth not because we were the strongest or the smartest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Lolololol also guys, we now have a roster full of women so far. xD I'll be submitting both a man and a woman, but that doesn't help much. Gray will be using a dude. That's a good 2-1 ratio. Just a heads up!~

As for classes... No super popular ones besides Sith so far, so have at it. c:

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:24 pm

my prediction of how this will end Image

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Bwahahahaha, this is entirely possible. xD Or else evil triumphs because good enjoy bickering amongst themselves too much!

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:10 pm

nah I like my prediction better XD

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Helloooo all. I'm back, And apparently I can't post the planet because my character isn't done yet. When it is, it's Morphin' time or something. <.<

Anyways Wudge and I had a hell of a divorce with this roleplay, she says she's taking the roleplay and going to her mothers', but she only gets to see them on the weekends. Basically children, when it's the weekends listen to her. Because Gray works hard at his job, and drinks too much, and gives you bad habits.

A character will come, as will a new planet! Our very first one. I thought this was an interesting choice from the Star Wars lore. Before you ask, the name is mine, as this moon hasn't been given one in the series. But, the moon has been mentioned 3 times thus far. :3

Just wanted to say in advanced guys, I fucked you though... well anyone going for the Force Sensitive category. That role play sheet is not complete. It should be posted tonight as well.

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac the Impaler on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:51 am

How the Sith see themselves...

How they really are...

Mac the Impaler
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 am

wow that's stupid XD

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:39 pm

LOLOLOL

Well I'll be posting the sith/jedi extra bit here afrer finals! I wrote up most of it already, but I want to make sure it's good! :3

Gray
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:56 pm

no characters have been accepted why not?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 pm

Clearly it's because you're not asking properly.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:58 pm

Hey guys. YES no characters have been accepted. There's good reason for this. I've got little over 20 minutes these next couple days, that I can put on this. I don't want to just agree with you, I want to see what you truly wrote... that and I've got more info to add for those trying out for Jedi/Sith. :3 Sorry Holo. Thanks Life and Wudge.

Gray
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!