Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: The Gilded Age

Star Wars: The Guilded Age

a part of “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Galaxy is at peace, once and for all, though not all is like it seems. Join a band of elite team members who rise up to take on a new challenge, or become the Sith and destroy them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: The Gilded Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: The Guilded Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:11 pm

really -_- jinkies damn scooby doo junkies.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:38 pm

We have a lives. Sorry. :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 pm

How dare you waste your time on something as shallow as a life. You disappoint me Wudge, I thought you better than that.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:29 pm

yeah wait what.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:49 am

As always, everyone, I work on the Weekends. Wudge's got you though. <3 I'll probably be on later tonight unless something else comes up.

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 pm

so do we have a estimate on start time?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Is it weird that I think Dallos is the most adorable of things ever? Stop that. I'm overtlyexcitedaboutstarting, too.

Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:20 am

Ahh~ I really want to watch that movie again...

Anyway, there definitely needs to be some interaction between the rusty cyborg and the giant fishman, or, at the very least, with his tail.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 pm

How dare you waste your time on something as shallow as a [Life]. You disappoint me Wudge, I thought you better than that.

But--But I love you. ;_; What's wrong with that? I thought we had something, Life.

so do we have a estimate on start time?

Uhhh, ehhh, perhaps this Monday--though it IS Christmas Eve. I trust Gray will do his best though.

He should also do his best to NOT ACCEPT PROFILES THAT HAVE THE PHRASE "WORKINPROGRESS" IN THE SYNOPSIS, JEEZ but I forgive him. However begrudgingly. -rsfm frsm- Dallos really is quite the cutie pie though. <3 As are the rest of the kiddies. I would adopt them all.

Me, I been slacking a bit, but my profiles are ahh... each 15% away from being done. Mostly just need to finish up the history and fish up/alter some more images.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:06 pm

I looked over all the profiles including mine and see that they all look marvelous by my opinion which me not being the gm means nothing but I do indeed believe their beautiful.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Happy holidays, kiddies!!~ <3 <3 Wanna share what you got on your dinner table today?

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Lots of clothes that I'll never wear and patronizing reassurances that my plans for a future career are acceptable as long as it's what I want to do. From the side of my family I don't actively avoid, I got the nice white hoodie I asked for, a winter jacket, sweatpants, socks, and lots of gas cards. We did actually use the dinner table for an actual turkey dinner once, but the rest of the time it was storage space for gifts; under the tree is not in style apparently.

How about you?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:55 pm

my internet seems to have died and I got kingdom hearts one and two so won't be able to post until next week. SORRY GUYS :(

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 pm

HOOOOLIDAY CHEERS. Man, it's been busy.

I finally got a TV. And a new headset fer' all my vun'derfal gaming needs. Vegan chocolates, a giant make-your-own-cupcake mug, lots 'o different teas, smelly stuff, writing utilities, drawing utilities. Pretty awesome haul. Makes me feel a little better about being absolutely broke.Cuuuurses.

// mends holo's internet with face-pats // Ahurhurhur.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Busy indeedy. I'll be getting on a train tomorrow to go see Gray, and we're kinda supposed to go on a date the day after. Does that count as a Christmas gift? Seeing as it would be my favorite gift thus far. ✿(o´ω`o)✿
If you guys don't see me online ever again that would be because he is secretly a crazy wrinkly old woman I've never met in person who's going to kidnap me, lock me in her basement, and sell my organs to the needy. Call police help me---!!!!!

Anyhow, we ain't dead. I just proofread (at least a huge chunk of) our very first post. Should~ be~ up~ soon~*~*~*~ That's our Christmas gift to you guys. ♥

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:59 am

That's actually pretty much the coolest present of all. I'd be awesome if I knew someone on RPGateway that lived around my parts (Unfortunately, Canada stinks or something because I don't). Have fun! Oh, oh. Is Gray secretly Smith or what? VISIT CANADA NOW WUDGE NOOOOW.

I'll save you from the pirates.

If he turns out to be a crazy wrinkly old woman-pirate who sells organs on the black market.

Uber excited to get this bunch-of-coconuts started.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Where in Canada does the, hopefully non-crazy, -wrinkly, -organ salesman-y, Yonny live? Canada's pretty big and there could be nothing but a short drive over the Peace Bridge between you and someone who will show up at your door with candy and darting eyes. If you get to me before the moose do, you might even get to have some of it. I promise not to take too many organs after you pass out.

Anyway, I's also looking forward to the post Gray's been teasing me with all this time.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Hey everyone! Roleplay is posted, and Wudge is still alive :3 <3 She'll post eventually too, but for now feel free to join in!

Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Lifecharacter wrote:Where in Canada does the, hopefully non-crazy, -wrinkly, -organ salesman-y, Yonny live? Canada's pretty big and there could be nothing but a short drive over the Peace Bridge between you and someone who will show up at your door with candy and darting eyes. If you get to me before the moose do, you might even get to have some of it. I promise not to take too many organs after you pass out.

Anyway, I's also looking forward to the post Gray's been teasing me with all this time.

Delayed response is inappropriately delayed. I live in Moncton, New Brunswick. Which is really lame because I feel like 90% of people I meet online are from bigger places in Canada like Toronto, BC, or Ontario. No worries - I only sell organs on Thursdays. On rainy Thursdays. Don't get my hopes up. Now, I'll be expecting someone knocking on my door with clodhoppers and Lindor chocolates and Eggies.

I won't mind unless you take my achy-breaky-heart.

BEAUTIFUL POST. And I was wondering: Is everyone going to crash-land / arrive on Planet Iego's moon separately or in groups? Does that even matter? Am I being ridonkulous?

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:07 pm

FEEL ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY FREE TO LAND IN GROUPS so long as you have a rad enough reason for your characters to be traveling together. It'll hasten our familial bonding. <333
Oh, and the great big plume of smoke from Grey's ship functions as a decent landmark if anyone would like to use that.

As it turned out, Gray was indeed a crazy old pirate-woman, but decided to spare my vital organs so all is well. Especially since he'll take me to Canada to see Yonni next Christmas

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!