Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Away from Home

Stay Away from Home

a part of “Away from Home”, a fictional universe by Lovebird.

Have you ever wondered what earth would be like with everyone else on the planet gone? No traffic, no lines.. But you never imagined it would /actually/ happen, right?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Away from Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Stay Away from Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:27 am

Oh, and by the way, I'm leaving tomorrow at 3 for a sort of field trip, and probably won't be back until sometime Sunday. I apologize for the late notice, but... Ah, I really didn't get much of a notice. Just wanted to say in case anyone wonders where I am tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:40 am

Oh my goodness, Zodia, I'm so sorry to hear that!
My grandmother passed away years ago and I didn't even get to say goodbye to her, but I remember that I was in absolute tears when I heard the news.
As Bird said, take your time ^^ Life matters are way more important.

Beauty, hello!
So you'll be playing Jesi, eh? ... welcome! ^^

And finally, Bird.
... I like field trips.
Hope you had fun!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:18 am

Yup! Lovebird offered the role to me and after some debating I just couldn't resist. They said I could post if I wanted to at the moment so I may post with her either tonight or tomorrow.

Also sorry for your loss Zodia. Fortunately I haven't lost a family member in a while, but my grandpa died when I was a little kid and it was really hard to accept it :(

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:15 pm

Hey guys, I'm back. Iezobel hasn't posted yet? Tsk tsk.. Now I guess It's time to give way for my darker side. I'll send her another reminder, but Yori will be sharpening his knife until he gets his response.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:37 am

. . . I worry for you sometimes, Bird.

Please don't give way to your darker side.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:59 am

Sorry, I already did.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 pm

So I was going to post last night but then I decided that if I tried to post while being that tired it would turn out really sloppy so I changed my mind.

I'll post tonight though. At the moment I've got a friend over and I'm helping setting up Christmas decorations with my mom so I'm a little busy at the moment.
Last edited by BespectacledBeauty on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Ahh, that's alright Beauty. I was at my limit of writing last night too.. (Probably why it turned out so...ah... imaginative?) Anyways, I'm still so eager to see Jesi. I can already tell that I'll love the way you play her. :D

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:57 pm

AND BEAUTY FINALLY POSTS~!

Sorry that took me a little while. Also I didn't even think of setting the place...

Either way I posted so love me.

If I need to fix anything let me know.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Ohmygoodness, Beauty o3o
Only one post about Jesi so far, and I already love her!

Great job ^^

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Awwws thank you ^^~

Soooo.....we're waiting on Zodia to post now right?

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:04 pm

Yep! I really don't want to push on her to post so much though, so I'm probably going to give her a few more days. Loosing someone's quite hard, but life goes on. I'd really not like to have to murder Krysta so soon too. (Well, actually I do. I want to murder everyone's character. But where's the fun with no plot? Besides, It's not Krysta's time yet. I have something much more gruesome planned for her. )

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Ah, right. That makes sense :(

I don't mine giving her more time and waiting a few days. I was only asking out of curiousity, not impatience.
I can hold off my excitement of being in the roleplay until she's ready to return ^^

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Oh shoe. I just noticed this, but now that Jesi's in America, Yori's basically trapped in Japan. He's got no solid reason to fly around in a jumbo jet, and he's probably not even in the emotional state to try...

..Oh well. Guess I better finish that new character soon. Might need him sooner than I thought.. o3o

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:51 am

Okay I am very sorry for keeping ya'll waiting. I'll be posting asap. I hate to keep ya'll waiting. Thanks for your patience.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14 am

Uhhh, did Izumi really just get killed off? Can you tell me more about these beasts too?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovebird on Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Welcome back! So glad you posted now, so that this RP doesn't have to loose another important character.

And yes, Izumi really did get killed off. My bloodlust level was getting too high. If Iezobel really had any trouble with this, I can let her be another human. One of the few humans that got kidnapped by one of my newest characters, Ivory.

Lovebird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:48 pm

So we're going to have an actual antagonist than? Now is there a reason why nothing happened to the humans that are left?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Oho, Bird, I think you should tell Zodia the spoilers....

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:37 am

Hey good to see you back Zodia ^^

And yeahh...you've told Truth and I what is going on so Zodia should know too now that it's just us three left. There'll be less confusion that way and you don't have to tell her everything if youdont want to, just the jist of it.

Also yes I am antagonist muahahahaha

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!